View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-X Comparison Thread

2c-c vs. 2c-e vs. 2c-i

Hello all,

I'm a new Bluelighter who came here for info on RC's. I've had my hand at mushrooms/DMT a number of times, nothing else though. Lately I've done a bunch of reading about 2c-c, 2c-e, and 2c-i. However, I'm wondering if people who have had all three can compare them against each other. Visuals, duration, introspection, is one more spiritual (or more 'fun') for you than the others, etc?

Thanks for any and all comments.

If you'd like to find out the answer, it'd be much easier and more productive if you simply looked up the relevant B&D threads, and the Most....Psychedelic threads related to the qualities you wish for. You can find these things very conveniently in the Psychedelic Drugs Index which is linked to at the top of the page.

I'm curious if anyone can make direct comparisons between 2C-E and 2C-P, and 2C-E and 2C-B? The only 2C I've had the chance of trying is 2C-E to date, and I've had many many experiences at all manner of different dosages, however I have some 2C-P and 2C-B to sample here, and as I find straight descriptions of how a drug feels vary so much I might get better responses if I ask how these two are different from 2C-E?

Of course the real proof is in the pudding as they say and I'll know the actual effects once I try both, but of course it'd be good to know a little more of what to expect.

So a few questions:

What kind of visuals do you get with 2C-B, 2C-E and 2C-P and which is the more visual substance for you? Discuss both CEVs and OEVs if you can.

Do any of them have any sort of mindfuck for you? I find 2C-E to feel very analytical, is this also to be expected with either 2C-B or 2C-P?

How does the euphoria compare between the two or three you've tried? I find with 2C-E it is extremely setting dependent. If I'm not doing something to promote the euphoria there is usually very little if any at all, but if I'm listening to great music and enjoying the visuals, dancing, or talking to people - it can be quite intensely euphoric and pleasant.

Which of them burns the most with insufflation? I'm unlikely to snort either of them, but it's worth knowing just in case, particularly with 2C-P where it'd allow me to get more from my small supply as I don't need the overly long duration and would prefer shorter with higher intensity.

Which of these do you find to be the most creative? I feel like 2C-E + guitar would be an amazing combination, though I've surprisingly yet to try it. I definitely should some time soon, and I was wondering if either 2C-B or 2C-P would be good for this? Particularly as if it would I'd lean towards a setting where I'm either at home or can take a guitar with me :)

Ok so I've done some testing with these over the last few years and these are my conclusions. 2ci can be alot of fun for a night trip with friends outside if you don't get creeped out too easily. (sorta ended up seeing dead bodies every where once.) 2ce is crazy if you rail it. Did a good size once and had tons of discomfort but awsome visuals for hours. Lots of geometrics. Now my favorite of them all was 2ct2, I've noticed it's a little too much sometimes for night tripping. If you get your hands on t2 I suggest you and a buddy snort a line and go play in the woods during the day time. It was for me atleast a super light hearted funny trip. We were climbing trees and shot and my buddy kept saying we were just two monkeys in the woods lol. It's just awsome with nature so go camping or something IMO

I have not had 2c-P, but for me 2cb and 2ce were both amazing and quite different. For me 2c-b was much more visual. The visuals were very beautiful, organic, and fairly LSD-like. This was hardly any mindfuck, it felt more like the "acid and mdma combo" that people tend to simplify the 2c's as. Mind my 2cb dose was 10mg insufflated, so nothing too intense.

2c-e was a lot more crucial on my body. My body was literally aching in pain for the duration of my trip, and my muscles were just screaming at me the whole time. Whereas the 2c-b body high was pleasant for me. After the initial comeup phase on 2c-e, it was just one epiphany after another and I was very, very at peace for the peak of it. 2c-b was way different, as once I came up, it just sort of plateau'd and was just consistently one type of high for like 3 hours or whatever. Overall, i think all of the 2c's could enhance your creativity. The only one I've tried with guitar was 2c-i, but it was a blast for sure!

My 2c-E dose was 15 mg, I'd imagine the only reason I didn't get quite as many visuals as others or that I would expect, is that the setting was a boring one and the trip took place inside.

It was a 15 mg oral dose, I mean it was definitely powerful, but just for me it was not as wildly visual as I'd expect. Still amazing stuff

i could never dance on 2c-e. maybe past the half way point, 4-5 hours in. too much nausea though. all that movement and exertion just spells spew for me. that being said, i always feel significantly better after purging. maybe i need to dance more on 2c-e, lol. I do find yoga to be somewhat helpful with any 2c-x related body load.

overall, i find 2c-e to be very cold and robotic (as I do much psytrance). i now restrict its use to the comfort of my own home and the immediate vicinity. very useful for deconstructing my thought patterns and sorting my feelings though. the borderline dysphoria really never reinforces its use.

I feel like 2c-b or 2c-i would be better suited to a rave. But to each his own

My 2c-E dose was 15 mg, I'd imagine the only reason I didn't get quite as many visuals as others or that I would expect, is that the setting was a boring one and the trip took place inside.

15mg isn't that high a dose for a lot of people, despite shulgin's dose recommendations. for me 30mg is perfect for crazy visuals - 15mg won't give me much in the way of visuals.

Yeah I mean I feel like I experienced half ass what the drug was like. The peak was amazing to say the very least. I'm assuming the muscle tension and tight chest feeling only get worse when you double the dose though?

Yeah, it's part and parcel of the 2c-e experience, but it's totally worth it.

I don't like 2C-X's, with one exception; 2C-C. Very gentle on the body, no bodyload or nausea, no overly stimulating feeling. In fact the opposite of stimulating (while it technically does stimulate you physically). I like the quite sedating and calm effect 2C-C has, while still being a quite social psychedelic. It's great for deep discussions with a good friend and has a therapeutic value for me. While it is quite visual at high doses, I don't find them too impressive and mostly I stay below 50 mg.

2C-I has the very unfomfortable effect of complete erasing my short-term memory, to the point of not knowing why or how I'm in a certain place. It's just snap, I'm somewhere, and again and again I feel frustrated and very confused about not knowing where I am or why. While short-term memory is impacted by all psychedelics, 2C-I produces the longest "blackouts". Suddenly I'm in a car, suddenly in a park, suddenly in a flat.