• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-X Comparison Thread

I don't like 2C-X's, with one exception; 2C-C. Very gentle on the body, no bodyload or nausea, no overly stimulating feeling. In fact the opposite of stimulating (while it technically does stimulate you physically). I like the quite sedating and calm effect 2C-C has, while still being a quite social psychedelic. It's great for deep discussions with a good friend and has a therapeutic value for me. While it is quite visual at high doses, I don't find them too impressive and mostly I stay below 50 mg.

2C-I has the very unfomfortable effect of complete erasing my short-term memory, to the point of not knowing why or how I'm in a certain place. It's just snap, I'm somewhere, and again and again I feel frustrated and very confused about not knowing where I am or why. While short-term memory is impacted by all psychedelics, 2C-I produces the longest "blackouts". Suddenly I'm in a car, suddenly in a park, suddenly in a flat.

Do you tried 2c-b before to compare? How is the emphaty/euphoria/well being and funny giggly effects? I like the psychedelics with calm sedating effects as 4-aco-dmt (my favourite), if 2C-C is similar in calm/sedating department with the easiness and lovely effects of 2c-b without the 2c-b stimulating bodyload, 2C-C can be a gem for me...

I don't like 2C-X's, with one exception; 2C-C. Very gentle on the body, no bodyload or nausea, no overly stimulating feeling. In fact the opposite of stimulating (while it technically does stimulate you physically). I like the quite sedating and calm effect 2C-C has, while still being a quite social psychedelic. It's great for deep discussions with a good friend and has a therapeutic value for me. While it is quite visual at high doses, I don't find them too impressive and mostly I stay below 50 mg.

2C-I has the very unfomfortable effect of complete erasing my short-term memory, to the point of not knowing why or how I'm in a certain place. It's just snap, I'm somewhere, and again and again I feel frustrated and very confused about not knowing where I am or why. While short-term memory is impacted by all psychedelics, 2C-I produces the longest "blackouts". Suddenly I'm in a car, suddenly in a park, suddenly in a flat.

Weird. Never heard of that. Never had that myself doing 2C-I probably a hundred times.

Do you tried 2c-b before to compare? How is the emphaty/euphoria/well being and funny giggly effects? I like the psychedelics with calm sedating effects as 4-aco-dmt (my favourite), if 2C-C is similar in calm/sedating department with the easiness and lovely effects of 2c-b without the 2c-b stimulating bodyload, 2C-C can be a gem for me...

I've never tried 2C-B, but to be honest, based on what I've read, it's not my thing. Too stimulating, too much "party stuff", I prefer psychedelics that goes deeper into the psyche. I'm a quite introspective tripper.

TBH I don't like phenethylamines at all in general with the exception of 2C-C and 25C-NBOMe. I will still give 25I-NBOMe a chance. But otherwise I prefer tryptamines, and yes, 4-AcO-DMT and its calm, serenity and depth is magical.

2c-e was a lot more crucial on my body. My body was literally aching in pain for the duration of my trip, and my muscles were just screaming at me the whole time.

Very specific effect by 2C-E on the serotonin-related pyramidal nerve system in the body. Solution: 25mg Benedryl (diphenhydramine, over the counter allergy med in US) 20-30min before 2C-E makes it WAY more comfortable for most people. (more if you are taking more than 20-25mg 2C-E)

Which 2c is the most stimulating with moderate to high visuals?

Looking/wondering which 2c family member is the most stimulating with pretty good visuals... I have heard 2c-b is pretty good. But idk. Can anyone give some words of wisdom here?

2C-I is often considered too stimulating by some people (although not me) and can get fairly visual at higher dosages

Very specific effect by 2C-E on the serotonin-related pyramidal nerve system in the body. Solution: 25mg Benedryl (diphenhydramine, over the counter allergy med in US) 20-30min before 2C-E makes it WAY more comfortable for most people. (more if you are taking more than 20-25mg 2C-E)

I've found that 15 drops of lemon essential oil on a cracker can vastly help serotonergic nausea as well, as it purportedly contains a 5ht3a antagonist in higher concentrations than ginger. I can't really back up my claims, but I did experience markedly less nausea doing this, although it could be a placebo effect - always worth trying though if you don't have access to odansetron and benadryl doesn't work for you (like it doesn't work for me).

So what are peoples thoughts on 2ct2? It apparently has major potential for nausea and vomiting. But for me, I'm fairly immune to nausea, shrooms don't make me sick, and maybe when I'm coming up on 2c's I MIGHT get a little bit of tummy grumbling or gassy but it never lasts long. I've tried 2cb, 2ce, and 2ci, most experienced with I.

But I'm just wondering qualitatively how the trip can be and if it's enjoyable if youre not puking your face off. Would like to branch out and try a couple more 2c's but my choices are pretty narrow and 2c-P doesn't really interest me due to insane length.

So what are peoples thoughts on 2ct2? It apparently has major potential for nausea and vomiting. But for me, I'm fairly immune to nausea, shrooms don't make me sick, and maybe when I'm coming up on 2c's I MIGHT get a little bit of tummy grumbling or gassy but it never lasts long. I've tried 2cb, 2ce, and 2ci, most experienced with I.

But I'm just wondering qualitatively how the trip can be and if it's enjoyable if youre not puking your face off. Would like to branch out and try a couple more 2c's but my choices are pretty narrow and 2c-P doesn't really interest me due to insane length.

Good choice man, never orally done 2c-p but it lasts a hell of a long time in my opinion but i always had crazy high doses, it lasts about as long as DOM, when used intranasally (never done any other DO-x).

Yeah just could not possibly find the time to have a 20 hour trip, and honestly I'm sure I COULD handle it, but I don't think I would really wanna. But from what I've read so far a lot of people have great experiences with T2, just as long as it doesn't make them sick. Shit even alot of the reports with vomiting, they end up liking it after theyre done being sick

Can someone explain some of tge differnces between 2cb and 2cc

I've heard c is a much deeper expierance than b
I can look up dose and durantion I just want ppl to tell me how they felt compaired
To eatch other

Quite similar IME, but 2C-C is less potent than 2C-B..

Definately worth a try if you like 2C-B or the other 2C's

In my experience, the effects of 2c-c seem to be very similar to those of 2c-b (albeit at a higher dose) but with a little bit of missing empathy/magic.

I would call 2c-b deeper emotionally but lighter on the head whereas 2c-c is more stoning but less rewarding.

2C-C is less potent, I'd say it lasts shorter than 2C-B but Shulgin says longer, and it is very relaxing... and the sensation I get with 2C-C is that things get a photoshop effect that makes them metalic-lasered with cold blue and green color shades while 2C-B feels more fuzzy with warmer pastel color shades. But both can produce neon effects.

Funny. I don't get the relaxing effect. I did feel quite drunk and stumbly on 40mg 2c-c oral though. I haven't pushed 2c-b to the same level (I'm assuming about 26mg HCl would be the equivalent) but I can't see the same happening on that.

I do find 25c-NBOMe to be more chilled than 25b and 25i. I wouldn't call it relaxing though, just less stimulating.

I don't find either 2c-b or 2c-c that visual. Then again I tend to go for very visual compounds like 25d and DMT so my frame of reference might be skewed.

Funny. I don't get the relaxing effect. I did feel quite drunk and stumbly on 40mg 2c-c oral though. I haven't pushed 2c-b to the same level (I'm assuming about 26mg HCl would be the equivalent) but I can't see the same happening on that.

I do find 25c-NBOMe to be more chilled than 25b and 25i. I wouldn't call it relaxing though, just less stimulating.

I don't find either 2c-b or 2c-c that visual. Then again I tend to go for very visual compounds like 25d and DMT so my frame of reference might be skewed.

I'm pretty sure you might find 2c-c markedly more visual at a significantly higher dose than 40mg, especially given the dosages I've seen you post about for other chems. Personally I found 100mg of 2c-c to be incredibly visual (and generally awesome). I plan to do 125mg sometime in the next week on my spring break.

For the OP: Personally, I find them somewhat similar. They're both tactile, although 2c-b wins out in that respect. 2c-b is a little more giddy, 2c-c is incredibly relaxing - I find it like a mix of tripping balls and being on hydrocodone. 2c-c at higher doses gets much more visual than 2c-b ever does for me. They both last about 5 hours for me.

I was surprisingly fucked up on 40mg. I wouldn't want to go much further. I was surprised by just how far 40mg took me in fact. I was only expecting a ++ or light +++.

It was pressed into 20mg pills though so I guess I can't be entirely sure what dose I took. Maybe I should try it again from another source.

In my experience, 2C-C is almost half as potent as 2C-B, lasts about 4 hours as oppose to about 6 hours for -B, and is generally a more visual and less body-focused trip. It seems to go a little deeper than -B, but I haven't explored either quite enough to fully come to a conclusion on that.

Really, quite similar drugs IMHO. I have a feeling most folks here would be hard pressed to tell the difference in a blind test.

To put things in perspective: maybe you think 2C-B is not 2x as potent and less visual but 1.5x as potent and equally visual?