• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-X Comparison Thread

I've done 2C-I and 2C-P, have yet to try 2C-E, 2C-D or 2C-B, though are all on my wish list. Jury is out on 2C-T-7. Looks interesting, but the incidence of idiosyncratic reactions, plus risk of death puts me off a bit.

I vastly prefer 2C-P to 2C-I - its more comfortable, with less body load, but vastly more hallucinogenic (as in visual plus mind component). 10 mg of 2C-P is more like 3-4 strong doses of LSD, but with more euphoria and is considerably less dark.

Be warned though, 2C-P lasts a very long time (orally, around 10-15 hours, and taken orally, the come up is very slow, around 2hr 30 min before you feel much - snorting it - be careful, onset is near instant (5-10 minutes), and could be rather overwhelming if the intensity is not expected).

Not sure this would be best for a beginner, but have heard 2C-D can be a pretty good introduction to what is a very interesting and pleasant class of drugs.

Which 2C variation is your favorite?

2C-I is the only one I have done, but I want to expand my horizons and don't know which direction to go.

Mine too. By a long way. :)

+1

About to indulge in a small dose of 2c-e for a dubstep night...

i hope i get that body buzz i got the last time, i couldn't believe how good it felt, nothing in the way of a bodyload just a great bodyhigh :)

but i think that is more of a synergistic effect of 2c-e and cannabis...

I experience the same, usually in combination with a lot of weed too. Sometimes a low dose of alprazolam (0.4mg).

I've never encountered any nausea at all from it. Plenty of others have though.

try and find 2c-P that shit is crazy as fuck and lasts 10-20 hours. The coolest thing is the fluxuating peak level, like youll be coming up, peaking for a few hours, then coming down, then it starts all over again. This goes on for around 17 hours!

I really like 2c-e a lot. I also thought 2c-t-2 was quite interesting, but I only tried it once.

What is 2c-i like from the perspective of being someone who enjoys 2c-e? I have heard that girls are supposed to like 2c-i more but what is the reasoning behind this assertion, does gender really have an effect? I'm curious about 2c-i but am conflicted about whether to stock up on 2c-e instead given its recent media attention (even though I still have some), or go ahead and try out 2c-i. I'd probably actually buy t-2 instead of -i but it costs quite a lot more as it is harder to find.

And is 2c-p any good compared to 2c-e? I read that it is twice a potent per weight as 2c-e. If 2c-e gets banned it seems likely that 2c-p will take its place.

Imo 2c-P shits all over 2c-E. I haven't had such a breathtaking trip since I first took acid. 2c-E Is just a happy playland filled with neon tracers and rainbows, and I've researched it at 20mg three times. 10mg of 2c-P produced a 19 hours long trip, with a body high that I can't being to describe. If I have the time I would take 2c-P over any other psychedelic at all.

However, due to the low dose, long duration, and grab-you-by-the-balls trip, I don't think 2c-P will get that big. I imagine 2c- C, D, or t-2 would be big next. Or of course 25c could start turning up all over the place again, but I think that also spells disaster.

I find 2c-i has less potential for variation in trip level than 2c-e. A low dose of 2c-e will be lighter than a low dose of 2c-i, but a high dose of 2c-e will blow any level of 2c-i out of the water if you will. I would recommend 2c-i as the first to try of the 2cs in that it gives a solid and consistent representation of what the 2cs are like. Almost as if it's the standard with which all other 2cs are compared to. That being said I don't like 2c-i due to a high body load.

...my first 2c-e trip lasted 14 hours before it started to come down. I don't think that 2c-p is for me as I don't enjoy ultra long trips. Which is also why i steer clear of DOx

2c-e trip lasted 14 hours before it started to come down

Are you sure it was 2c-e? And are you sure that it didn't last MAX 9 hours and that the other 5 hours were after effects? For the trip being finished at 14 hours and not starting to come down after 14 hours?

My first 2c-e trip was 10 hours, it's possible to trip for 14 hours on it if you take allot.

2C-E was awesome, i felt like there wasnt really a mindfuck like other psychs. But every time ive done it its completely diff. the hallucinations off it were awesome though. but i think i Prefer the 2c-I.

Every time I've done 2C-b its only mild hallucinations, and it seems like everyone else is tripping harder than I am.

Are you sure it was 2c-e? And are you sure that it didn't last MAX 9 hours and that the other 5 hours were after effects? For the trip being finished at 14 hours and not starting to come down after 14 hours?

When we had 2C-E to sell (bout 2 years ago) my now ex boyfriend was looking on erowid how much should be the max dose of 2C-e(25 - 40 mg is a heavy dose) and he decided to take 40 mg (when we usually only took 10-15) and he tripped for awhile. At one point (easily more than 14 hours) he decided he might be done actually tripping but he didnt stop hallucinating for awhile.

well i guess when u get introduced to the 2c family and jump straight to the most powerful out of the three which would be 2c-e then experienced 2c-i second and last with 2c-b probally wouldnt feel anything since u have already have done the stronger two out of three. as for me i did it all the opposite minus the 2c-e cause when i did 2c-e it was barley anything but when 2c-b was around we were getting the pure crystal form of that let me tell u what u take a double dose of that to the brain in one phat gagger instantly like five minutes into snorting ur already coming up and visuals completely insane amazing visuals ( and my trip lasted a good seven hours ) before gradually comiing down with body high i miss it too bad they had to bann that one first out of the 2c's bummer :(

Yes it was 2c-e...it was the first psychedelic I'd taken in several years so I had zero tolerance...it was pre-capped and supposedly "about 22mg" which was probably closer to 30mg b/c I've done 20mg a few times and not been anywhere close to as strong as that. Although I probably started counting from the time I bombed it as it took almost 2 hours to kick in (so probably 12 hours of actual tripping) and when it did it was the strongest trip of my life...I even wrote a TR for Erowid about it:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=85693

well i guess when u get introduced to the 2c family and jump straight to the most powerful out of the three which would be 2c-e then experienced 2c-i second and last with 2c-b probally wouldnt feel anything since u have already have done the stronger two out of three. as for me i did it all the opposite minus the 2c-e cause when i did 2c-e it was barley anything but when 2c-b was around we were getting the pure crystal form of that let me tell u what u take a double dose of that to the brain in one phat gagger instantly like five minutes into snorting ur already coming up and visuals completely insane amazing visuals ( and my trip lasted a good seven hours ) before gradually comiing down with body high i miss it too bad they had to bann that one first out of the 2c's bummer :(
Of course you would feel feel something. 2c-i and 2c-e feel completely different and there are more than 3 2c-x's. They are a whole family of c0ompounds.

2c-t-2 v 2c-t-4?

Which of these has an easier bodyload? Or which do you prefer if you've tried both?

2C-T-2 was all about body load. The nausea and vomiting were there whether I took 16 or 30mg, and it's my main memory of 2C-T-2. 2C-T-2 had a good trip wrapped up in way too much nausea so not worth it. 2C-T-4 was a very strange atypical PEA, almost dissociative like. 2C-T-7 was where it was at for me.