• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

Jesus i'd forgot id even tried this one until reading this thread, can't have been good enough to make an impression then

That sums up my feelings about this substance. I tried oral (up to 120mg), nasal (30mg), sublingual (60mg) and smoked (15mg increments), and none of those ROAs brought anything definitively tangible. With oral it was a case of "yeah, I think I feel a bit of something now... maybe. Actually, I feel a bit queasy... maybe this is gonna go somewhere". But it didn't eventuate to anything more than mild nausea which hung around for a few hours. There was pretty much nothing in the experiences comparable to other opiates I've tried. I did have a good sleep that night, but it could have been a coincidence. It wasn't like that opiate sleep where you are kind of half awake most of the night and just enjoying every minute of lying there in your comfortable bed.

I have a moderate opiate tolerance, but not so high that I can't still enjoy a bit of codeine (usually aim for 500-700mg with a CWE) or o-desmethyltramadol (200mg oral is nice for me) because they have some of the qualities of opiates that I recognise and love: some physical pain relief, bit of a mood lift, relaxation of mind and body.

AH7921, on the other hand, really didn't seem to have any of those qualities. It's the least interesting opiate (opioid) I've tried. Perhaps I got a dud batch, or simply the secret of unlocking its potential (if it has any) has yet to be discovered.

I'd also be interested to hear more from people who have IV'd it...

I have a moderate opiate tolerance, but not so high that I can't still enjoy a bit of codeine (usually aim for 500-700mg with a CWE) or o-desmethyltramadol (200mg oral is nice for me) because they have some of the qualities of opiates that I recognise and love: some physical pain relief, bit of a mood lift, relaxation of mind and body.

In my opinion that tolerance level is so high that the AH isn't working. For comparison: I used to do 75mg of O-DT at max or 150-200mg of Codeine and I get a very pleasant turn of 50mg AH-7921 sublingually.
Just saying, it isn't worthless. Only if you are used to higher doses of other opiates/ioids and I think that 700mg of Codeine is a pretty massive dose.

In my opinion that tolerance level is so high that the AH isn't working. For comparison: I used to do 75mg of O-DT at max or 150-200mg of Codeine and I get a very pleasant turn of 50mg AH-7921 sub-lingually.
Just saying, it isn't worthless. Only if you are used to higher doses of other opiates/ioids and I think that 700mg of Codeine is a pretty massive dose.

I have never gained any high worth while from less that 400 mg of codeine and if I have taken ANY other opiate recently, I would need about 700 mg too. It is only a high dose if you haven't taken any of the stronger opiates really...

This is nice. I had my last dose of ODT on 27th Dec 2011and apart from a few weekend uses of Kratom or CWE Codeine haven't touched opiates/oids. While this shows its cyclohexanone affinity/ancestry quite clearly, it's really pleasant. Like a sort of upside-down MXE. Have now dosed at up to 150 mgs. in 12 hrs. I can't decide if I actually prefer this to ODT.

A friend and I tried this yesterday, my total dose over 12 hrs. was around 150 mgs., my friend around 70 mgs. We have no complaints. It was actually rather different and moderately pleasant.

2nd experiment, the day after last. Took the rest (~190mg) spread over about 10 hours? Diminishing returns and pretty intense burns... developed some sores under my tongue afterwards. I guess it is caustic after all. Not as good as the 40mg previously. Probably cause I gained a tolerance from the previous day. Better as a an occasional thing. Too bad my self-control is non-existent. Oh well, maybe for those special occasions.

Curious if anyone who is taking bupe for maintenance purposes has tried AH7921 yet? (Mostly interested in hearing from those maintaing long term at 2mg per day or less but any input is, or will be, appreciated)

If so:

Did you simply try taking the AH7921 without modifying your maintenance schedule? Or did you either slow down or stop taking your bupe for a period of time before dosing?

Was enough ah7921 able to find enough open receptors for you to feel it? How strongly did you feel it? Was it at all pleasant? Did it synergize at all? Dose, duration, etc?

I expect AH7921 to be a waste of time while on bupe but you never know...

fentanyl and pethidine are both absolute garbage when it comes to recreational use. so they are not "dope like" at all.

I would have to disagree on that one...but everyone's different, 'ya know. My fav is Dilaudid (hydromorphone hcl), but Pethidine (known on this side of the pond as Demerol...both are meperidine hcl), is very nice too...I can't remember if it was William S. Burroughs or not who said, "If God made anything nicer than Demerol, then he kept it for himself."
They don't use it much anymore (if at all) due to the accumulation of toxic metabolites...Fentanyl is nice, too, but doesn't last very long, IMHO...YMMV...

Last edited:
Why is everyone taking it sublingual? Im going to get some too soon, so cant i just dose it orally in a gel cap?? And what would be a good starting dose oral? I have no tolerance to opiates and ~30-40mg o-des (oral) gave me a good turn (so opiates hit me quite strong)

I thought starting with 30mg gelcap should be okay?

The oral bioavailability seems to be very low and dosing via this route doesn't achieve the desired effects. At least for me there was a big difference.
I would suggest to take the 30mg sublingually and maybe a 10mg booster later if it's not enough. But of course you can try the oral way. I think it's just a waste of material since the buzz is way less pronounced.

well in a german board many people posted quite good and positive reports about oral dosing so I will go this way for sure as I dont want to burn my mouth with this stuff, will report :)

This chemical produces very few desirable effects in my opinion. I would be interested to hear of people's experience with vaping this material, as I have heard through third hand (so possibly bullshit) internet talk that it produces good results.

10mg, 15mg, and 20mg produced no noticeable effects for me with vaping.

To be honest, this and camfetamine have been the two single most disappointing RCs I've ever tried. I'm not really into stims so I didn't care about the camfetamine, but the AH7921 was a disappointment because I basically appreciate all opiates/opioids and was expecting to find something good about it. But it's not easy to find good points with this one. I have a moderate tolerance to opiates (maybe creeping into the high end now), but I can still appreciate the mild pain relief and sedation of codeine or o-dt on occasion, but with AH7921 it just doesn't seem to do anything useful and I end up noticing the side-effects more than anything else.

Stim-lovers have got lots of RC options to try (some good, some average, some terrible), as have those into psychedelics (and some of the RC psychs are excellent, not just crappy imitations but unique and deserving of their own place), but downers are still comparatively neglected - especially opioids. Etizolam's OK for coming down/sleeping but not really exciting or with any depth of its own. Methylmethaqualone was freaky weird and kind of fun in a pointless way: let's mess up our amazingly complex and beautiful brains for a short wobbly high. And while I do like o-desmethyltramadol, it's not particularly exciting.

I don't want some mega ultra weaponized RC opiate that's all brute force power over subtle wellbeing. Let's have us something with the beautiful, subtle but powerfully mood-lifting effects of opium. Long lasting, chill, stoning goodness.... ahhh... to dream...

And, errr, sorry to go off-topic:|

I have a moderate tolerance to opiates (maybe creeping into the high end now)

This is why it has no recreational effects for you. This will also be the case for MDPV_Psychosis or other Buprenorphine patients.

I took 60mg sl one hour ago (after 5 days without any opiate/ioid) and I feel great. In fact it reminds me of Bupe with its motivating and rather subtle effects but with a stronger "bodybuzz". Like I said in previous posts, there is something missing. As if it was no full agonist but it doesn't make it any less enjoyable for me.

I recommended sublingual in main thread.

I still do but double-check your sort before actually putting all the dose into your mouth. 50mg HCl (if I recall correctly) previously did no injury or discomfort when used SL, 100mg sulphate from another source proved to be caustic and caused some skin to 'die' inside of my mouth... I was very reckless. I swallowed the whole after a few minutes or so cause I couldn't hold it, was so irritating. Definitely AH-7921 (from what I felt after), but I wonder whether some batches could be contaminated with caustic residues.

A friend of mine reports IM of the same sulphate stuff. He has no outstanding issues so far with his muscle... Besides incredible pain at first after he injected.

Dunno, maybe it belongs more to the D&D.

I just vaporised AH-7921 in HCl salt form with success out of aluminium foil.

I used 20 mg of the substance. The vaporization produced a generous amount of dense white smoke which was very soft and mild on the lungs. No taste was noted until exhalation, in which a mild salty fabric softener taste was perceived; not bad but not good either.

The powder quickly turned into liquid form and started bubbling, generating smoke without leaving residue. Even if I put the flame too close, it just vaporised faster instead of burning and leaving a black residue as heroin would. It's easy to smoke in foil.

I now feel mild sedative and anxiolytic effects similar to a low dose of opiates/opioids. The 20mg must be the starting dose when vaporising this substance.

So far I like this substance. For the lowish quantities I have been taken it feels very good. I suppose we are just playing around low doses, it might hide more potential as we go further, but so far I am pleased. A good heroin alternative for these rainy afternoons with jazz and good books.

Let's keep the trials coming.

I just vaporised AH-7921 in HCl salt form with success out of aluminium foil.

I used 20 mg of the substance. The vaporization produced a generous amount of dense white smoke which was very soft and mild on the lungs. No taste was noted until exhalation, in which a mild salty fabric softener taste was perceived; not bad but not good either.

The powder quickly turned into liquid form and started bubbling, generating smoke without leaving residue. Even if I put the flame too close, it just vaporised faster instead of burning and leaving a black residue as heroin would. It's easy to smoke in foil.

I now feel mild sedative and anxiolytic effects similar to a low dose of opiates/opioids. The 20mg must be the starting dose when vaporising this substance.

So far I like this substance. For the lowish quantities I have been taken it feels very good. I suppose we are just playing around low doses, it might hide more potential as we go further, but so far I am pleased. A good heroin alternative for these rainy afternoons with jazz and good books.

Let's keep the trials coming.

Sounds interesting. Must be better than oral bombs or sunlingual ROAs. I SL'd 100 mg the other night, and felt absolutely nothing apart from a stinging mouth.

How do you know if you have the hcl salt form ? :?

Does all this mean anything to anyone ?
"Chemical Data: IUPAC: 3,4-dichloro-N-[(1-dimethylamino)cyclohexylmethyl]benzamide. CAS#: 41804-96-0. Molecular Mass: 329.26468 g/mol
Molecular Formula: C16H22Cl2N2O" :?

I tried smoking this but couldn't finish 10mg, most horrible taste and lots of smoke. Tasted and smelled kinda like... antiseptic? paint? seriously, and I do like to vape my stuff...

Has anyone tried AH-7921 for opiate withdrawal? I'm down to my last Percocet (was taking about 15 mg per day) and am going to use the AH to taper down.

Would sublingual be the most effective ROA? How does it compare to other weak opiates like loperamide and codeine? Is it sedating like morphine or stimulating like oxy? So many questions...

Although I never used this one for wd or taper purposes:

Yes sublingual is the best route. Unpleasant but certainly worth the tingles regarding bioavailability. I would not do this frequently and with high amounts though.
For me it was more on the sedating side but I have no experience with Oxycodone. Compared to Codeine it feels a little more clear and lacks some facettes of the opioid glow.
Nonetheless I think it will be useful for you. Maybe there will be "something missing" but that could also be helpful with your intended taper, like with bupe.

I wish you the best to succeed :)