• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

^ yup been waiting for one also. I know about O-destramadol (however you spell it ! :) ) but with my tolerance that won't come anywhere close to the potency I'd need from an RC opiate.

So....any new reports? I'd really love to hear from someone who has an opiate addiction and tried it this stuff while still dependant on high doses of potent opiates....

But beggers cant be choosers so any updates are welcomedz, thanks!

Hm, i'm really tempted to try this one but i'm a bit unsure because of the mixed opinions.

Tried this out and found it quite dissapointing. 75mg oral (no tolerance) produced a standard opiate high complete with itchiness and considerable sedation but no euphoria. Reminded me a lot of dihydrocodeine (DHC), which also tends to knock me out without producing anything in the way of euphoria. It also tasted like extremely bitter so I'd definitely recommend bombing it if you're gonna take it orally.

Take a reasonable benzo dose and add in a slight histamine release and that's AH-7921 in a nutshell imo.

Bumping this one, since I tried 50mg sublingually 5 minutes ago and I have to agree with the following qoute:

How do you guys that have done this sublingually cope with the excess saliva that builds up? I just tried 70mg (after an allergy test) sublingually, and by about 20 minutes my mouth was nearly full of saliva. I don't really feel that much either, so I'm thinking I might have messed up slightly.

Nearly impossible to keep it under the tongue for longer than 5-10 minutes (is it even necessary to hold it that long?). When I opened my mouth to check the absorption saliva literally squirted out :p
Also it is more than uncomfortable to hold it there regardless of the saliva production. Numbing and tingling is a little understated. It's not unbearable but definitely a little painful. To that degree that it should be worrying.

I will update regarding the effects. Until then I wash my mouth out.

Ok, despite the ugly administration this is the way to go. I feel a really good opioid-buzz, very nice and pretty activating which I like.
Pupils constricted. Clear- and Calmness. This could be a worthy O-Desmethyltramadol substitute if it wouldn't be that agressive.

I will smoke some weed in an hour or so. And will check my mouth in the evening and tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried injecting this chemical? I heard it's pretty weak when taken orally or sniffed, so I thought of injecting it to test it's full potential. I can get hold of very pure AH-7921, with analysis provided, so I'm pretty confident with injecting this chemical.

I have small-medium tolerance to opiates, using mainly opium (vapourized), codeine, DHC and O-desmethyltramadol (I.V). Never touched harder opiates

I'd try to take it sublingually with some water, you could use a syringe perhaps? Hope to get my hands on this, too. How long was the duration of this 50mg dose? Any side-effects noticed etc.?

ive been trying out the sublingual method on my new delivery, just tried the amount of a dabbed finger tip to start with, and that left the area of my mouth it had been it contact with feeling like i had eaten raw pepper corns or something. Could imagine 100-200 mg doses administered this way being very uncomfortable. With my tolerance i may be needing that kind of amount, unless the sublingual ROA is very much more effective than bombing in a rizla.

Last edited:
ive been trying out the sublingual method on my new delivery, just tried the amount of a dapped finger tip to start with, and that left the area of my mouth it had been it contact with feeling like i had eaten raw pepper corns or something. Could imagine 100-200 mg doses administered this way being very uncomfortable. With my tolerance i may be needing that kind of amount, unless the sublingual ROA is very much more effective than bombing in a rizla.

It seems like too much bother. Someone needs to synth our old, straightforward, does-what-it-says-on-the-tin, doesn't-take-your-skin-off friend.

EDIT I've actually seen o-dt available as a custom synth...

I'd try to take it sublingually with some water, you could use a syringe perhaps? Hope to get my hands on this, too. How long was the duration of this 50mg dose? Any side-effects noticed etc.?

Yeah, next time I will dilute 50mg in the minimal amount of water needed and try it with an oral syringe. Especially since the place under my tongue feels pretty fucked now. Can anyone tell me how the sublingual absorbtion is affected by taking a liquid?

Regarding duration and side-effects: Around 6 to 8 good hours I would say. Side effects included urinary retention but no noticeable constipation.
THC synergizes really well with it.

Altogether I must say that I am pleased. Although it doesn't work well orally and is aggressive sublingually this has one advantage: Repeated intake on consecutive days could be too harsh for the gums^ But maybe diluted and converted to HCL is another story...we will see.

€: knockando, what do you mean with your first sentence? I guess you are referrig to O-Desmethyltramadol?

Does someone here have access to the curves of what pure AH-7921 should look like on the GC/MS results?

Only the NMR spectra.

Update regarding sublingual use: I've got a white layer on the place under my tongue which hurts a little bit. Not too bad but I wouldn't encourage to use this ROA frequently. Especially since it numbs the whole area on contact so you won't feel potential damage suddenly.
Next time diluted and on the other side, maybe sunday. Have a nice weekend.

I had 25mg in some water earlier, the effects were very mild. Are we sure this like isn't active orally. Maybe I just need to up the dosage significantlly

Read about a guy taking 50mg followed by another 120mg orally and getting nice and long-lasting effects.

Roughly 4 hours ago i did 50mg sublingual along with some water, got almost no effects so i upped the dose to another 50mg just a few minutes ago with less water. Gave me a very numb feeling around the tongue area but it's getting better atm. Used some mouthwater directly afterwards and drank a shitload of water.

I'm feeling the opiate effects are getting stronger now but not much. Will report back later!

This stuff is very aggressive on human tissue. Not that nice!

Tongue/Mouth area has been normalized after perhaps an hour or so. Everything's fine now. But i wouldn't take this often because of it's aggressive nature.

Right after the 2nd 50mg dose effects increased really fast and are still pretty strong atm. I should possibly add i had it a bit longer under my tongue this time.

I don't think the burning/numbing sensation has something to do with purity btw.

had a dose between 50mg-75mg [ eyeballed, I KNOW ] oral produced mild effects. Would go higher orally.

had a dose between 50mg-75mg [ eyeballed, I KNOW ] oral produced mild effects. Would go higher orally.

Do you have any kind of tolerance?

So I "sublingualled" another 50mg yesterday and the effects were really poor. Nothing compared to the first trial which was one of my strongest opioid experiences yet (compared to Tramadol, O-DT, Kratom, Tilidine). It was like I always imagined Oxy would feel, really nice, warm, euphoric and energizing.

I don't think it was due to poor absorbtion since I kept it under my tongue for 10 minutes. Which isn't easy at all but who knows, maybe this time more of it got diluted in the saliva (and swallowed after 10min) and not directly absorbed sublingually.

I know I am somehow repeating myself but this compound is still pretty new and every bit of information might be useful.
Next time I will ingest 100mg orally because I never exceeded 75mg with my first sample on this ROA.

I've lost my notes, but I think I bombed around 200 mg orally, and took this along with my usual dose of Poppy Pod tea. Dont recall feeling anything extra atall from the ah7921. I think at that time i was in w/d though as I'd messed up my dosing due to a weekend stim binge, so it was probably just helping me to 'normalise' i think. Sorry this isnt a very useful contribution as my recollections of all this are pretty sketchy.

So far this is looking very disapointing. The only ROA with any promise seems to be sublingual, and the latest report from Diktate questions even that, plus that ROA seems to fuck up your mouth pretty quick. Not sure I'd want to try taking 100mg plus via this route. Even if it might work well, in terms of good recreational effects, I dont think it's worth risking damaging your mouth.

I'm not going to be getting into injecting so that's totally ruled out for me.

Has anyone tried plugging ? Knock, You'd be the one to try this I guess, but you dont seem very impressed with this one either ? I'd be interested to hear one of your reports on a plugged dose, if you do go get more in and try that.

It's starting to look like this stuff may be only be useful for holding off WDs, or for tapering off Opis, or as a painkiller. I guess I shouldnt knock that. It might prove very valuable indeed for those purposes.

Last edited: