• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

Have you taken it before? What was your experience?
I have heard it is not really a recreational drug, meaning doesnt have the euphoric-morphine effect.

Hello all, (I AM REPOSTING THIS HERE AS I THINK I POSTED IT IN WRONG PLACE)
Ok so heres how i got on with it. I Got some of this today after a long wait Thanks postie :/ My first impressions of it are if it is as its been listed at and its at least 98% pure that its about half the strength of morphine via the IM route maybe 60-65% at most. It also seems very acidicy so i wont be IM'ing anymore of it. I also have doubts thats its form is Hci because it does not seem very water soluble and became more water soluble after adding some pure vitimin c powder. I did 50mg as my first dose IM'd and it gave some noticeable opioid type effects but they was short lived around 2.5-3 hours long.

Also stirring it up with cold water reminded me of trying to prep MST Continus / MS Contin for injection. Its deffinatly poorly soluble in water like morphine unless the form is freebase and not Hydrochloride salt as stated so i will only be experimenting with this AH-7921 in oral routes or Plugging in the future with the rest of it.

I think it would come in handy in hard times if i was Withdrawing etc but Ive come to the conclusion that it seems to give a spaced out feeling thats ok but nothing special and that while its better than codeine Intramuscula Injected AH-7921 is not in same league as oral pethidine or oral morphine.

Im still intrested in trying U-47700 so i will keep my eyes out in bluelight for reports on this AH-7921 vs U-47700 and reading other peoples opinions on it but I can see why AH-7921 was shelved in the past and not studied any further due to the amount of other more promising synthetic opioids being researched and discovered at the time.

Thats my opinion on AH-7921.

Peace and <3 Happy christmas everyone

(Also a last point that i must add !!! Ive just found the cap of the 1ml i used to to stir the solution of the 50mg shot I IM'd and it was CAKED IN CRYSTALISED AH-7921. If you value your life I strongly advise against injecting AH-7921 stick to oral use or plugging I say. I had to add this because i felt inject this RC could severely endanger your health and even life if done over a longer period of time, I hate to image what this stuff would do to your veins arteries and heart. Thats my 2 cents im just being honest and am as dissapointed just as much as ah-7921 lovers would be hearing this. I am not just saying this to put people off buying it as im what you call a hardcore opiate/opioid addict and have a stupid tollerance to oral morphine requiring dosages into 4 figures to get properly opiated but honestly I think this stuff will kill you far faster than even badly cut street heroin or finding a vial of etrophine or carfentanil )

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble ! I assume U-47700 may be like this too then :(??

Last edited:
Only relation between ah and u 47700 (aside from chemically) is the withdrawal, but ah was still worse!
I never Ivd anything so cant comment on 1 vs the other but I can't see either being healthy!
U 47700 is rediculously recreational and the most fiendish thing I've ingested!
Ah was boring and about on par with codeine, though I enjoyed it wasn't anything I'd reccomend.
Tread cautiously

Last edited:
Vendors need to stop selling this compound.... since vendor discussion isn't allowed, I can't name the vendor selling something that is harming people. I read a heartbreaking thread posted this week on another site. An individual and his GF were experimenting with it... he passed out after his dose, when he came to, he saw his GF was unconscious as well, and when he tried to wake her up, she was cold to the touch. Paramedics could not revive her.

I don't have very many more details than that. The dangers of this compound is probably too high for the extremely low benefit it provides. Nobody knows if the compound received was what it was supposed to be a or did the vendor pass off a random chemical and labeled it as such.. Breaks my heart to read these incidents occurring :(

Please everyone, invest in reagent kits, titrations from microgram range on every order you procure even if you believe its the exact same batch you ordered before (use volumetric dosing to do your titration testing if need be), everyone must have milligram scales and be proficient at using it.

We need a much more efficient manner of transmitting harm reduction information around to everyone who decides to take the plunge with research compounds to avoid these situations from happening, or at least reduce their frequency from occurring.

Hello to all, long time no post...
Just wanted to keep you updated about what happened after my tapering off ah-7921 to end my codein extractions addiction due to my past heroin addictiction (p.08 of this thread).

So I managed for 3 months to stay clean (and away from bad things for me as benzos, opiates, amphs, meth, PVs) during the time i lived in Canada BC. Letting me enjoying life with some very nice localy brewed I.P.A, wonderfull weed ( - carried by 2 gay quebec really sweet but wanna be bad ass bikers living on a floating house on a marine port full of high tech japanese tourists, easiest, funniest and best stash supplying conditions on earth in my life for me as for now ! - ).

Anyway ; After getting my ass kikked out of the country of the red leaf caus' no working visa even though i found some undertable work (dish washing, gardening, busking, seducing ;-) ....), 6 month visa over, back from where I come from, "douce france"... But I knew my demons where still waiting for me in the land of the toxic-fromage (cheese) and crashed again into Héroin (probably 1,5 gram of 5% to 10% diamorphine street brown to tan powder) after a romantic deception, and the very one that made me fly over the atlantic and the north canadian grand wild to not die from autodestruction with drugs, all of them...

Back to starting point again but looks like i've grow a bit clever, realising that my "romantic deception" of these 4 last years is nobody else than the girl of my dreams and the woman of my life, I'm now on a bruprenorphine program 8mg a day, and i can say i'm clean of heroin since 1 year and a half and i don't feel at all like noding, my daily worries are what am i gonna cook her tonight, if i shave too often will she remember that i used to be a too scary freak to imagine a future with.

AH-7921 can be a tool for junkies like i am in some conditions, but i can't really see the recreational value to it, considering the risks if the person who takes it doesn't really know himself and his fiendish attitude to intense products. Seems like this thing overwhlms the opiate receptors meanwhile it just tikkles the hot cosy calm and creative sensations that we junks try to have all the time.

I'm no hippy saying to hug trees to feel better,
but since i understood love is not a house you win at the bingo one lucky night,
it's more a lovely house you want to build day and night
with a person you trust, without feeling it as a labour.

Not saying i'm not thinking about and taking any drugs any more
Let's say one has to find other interets in life

hope this helps

sorry for sharing all the useless details

Last edited:
A shame that this has vanished from the RC-market. Not as unfortunate as O-Desmethyltramadol but now everything there is are the Fent-Analogues and this U-47700.

A shame that this has vanished from the RC-market. Not as unfortunate as O-Desmethyltramadol but now everything there is are the Fent-Analogues and this U-47700.

Isn't u-47700 derived from ah with better effects? Ah was not a very fun opiate at all and had some scary side effects I read, like hair falling out or serious skin problems.

Also, 1 batch I had back in the day made my brain feel like it was overheating and on fire, very neurotoxic feeling, I flushed that stuff.

Rc opiates for the most part is some really uncharted territory, I advise just staying away, fent analogues are a death wish and u47700 hasn't proved to be safe with long term use.

My main countrymen distributors of merry toys asked for chemists to make them some of this again, it was the only reason they don't have it anymore, nobody is making it in bulk or they didn't like price offers they had.

They got MT-45, fwiw, I never tried it, I once asked if I could use a weak (both this and MT-45 are 80% strength of morphine orally) full agonist to get rid of suboxone (it's not like it's a flawed idea, they do it in more enlightened countries in Europe especially using oral MS-Contins, and if what you need is a dose in between 100 and 200mg, well they script you a 100 and a 30 and 15 (i dont think theres weaker ms-contin than 15mg). A shame for them they don't have Kadians, the only XR morphine stuff with a dose in between 100 and 200, and strangely the one I had the most back then (the 130's) but that will do and is better than using methadone or suboxone in all cases (they can start you with a 200mg MS-Contin, to those who had these red rectangles of peace of mind and body know that if you have them in large jar, it doesn't matter you can't shoot them (although I heard that all that needs to be done to destroy MS-Contins gelling is salt water, never could try though, but the people nuts enough to homebake H with all kinds of morphine pills use this apparently....because I'm not sure shooting saline rapidly (they give it to you by drops) is a good idea.

Ah was not a very fun opiate at all and had some scary side effects I read, like hair falling out or serious skin problems.

Hey pbuilder, I think you are confusing it. The skin and hair stuff were with this ominous MT-45.

The AH I had back then was pretty good as I remember it. The only thing were some dissociative properties at higher doses but I only took >100mg doses and had no problem with that.
In fact it had a very long duration. Oh, and it was pretty caustic, so snorting/plugging were no option.

I have tried this on three occasions, it is slightly less potent than morphine with a weird feel to it, maybe a kappa opioid agonist or a NMDA receptor antagonist to some degree?

I have tried this one (AD-7921) over a year ago. My dose was 200mg oral, this compound take about as long as Dextromethorphan to produce effects 1 1/2 hours. The high is weird compared to most opioids. It caused itching, pin-point pupils, but had some effects latent to Dextromethorphan or a Kappa opioid agonist like mild dissociation. It was not as euphoric as morphine or oxycodone, but did cause mild euphoria, the effects last about 10 hours in total. I tried it three times before this using smaller doses. It's not the best out there but I enjoyed it to some extent only the higher doses though. I liked it way better then Tramadol because of higher overall potency, I tried fentanyl and prefer AD-7921 over fentanyl because of more euphoria and lower cost. I think the potency is around 50% of morphine. This compound seems to have a higher oral bioavailability then morphine 20-40%, there's no way I would inject a unknown substance because of the risks of a sloppy synthesis or cut with other RC opioids.

Last edited:
"real-time plant feeding with AH 1st time :

20:35 > 1st shot in the plant's noze flower, after allergic test, insuf 20 mg AH
21:30 > Plant had terrible on and off painful cause of 2 twisted branches and two broken teeth.
adding another 20 mg AH + 50 mg pentedrone + 1 doobie
23:00 > wow pain seems almost gone & whole plant is awake
00:00 > 40 mg naphyrone nutrients + 60 ml Kava tincture in water system
00:24 > End Run : 30 mg AH + another doobie
00:28 > starting sending emails for special cure & alternative treatmentz for another plant going through prostate cancer
going thru south american plants specifities, aiming for kidney treatment and maintenance.
i'll play batman arkham city if the AH kick enough through the rest to ease plants vibrations..."

Lmao wtf