• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

I had NO after-effects regarding my mouth - but even so i wouldn't take this one more than once a week. The 2x50mgs were pretty strong and long-lasting, i even felt them 18-22h after ingestion, not that strong anymore for sure, but there was still something going on.

Btw @ DickTate, i don't think it has anything to do with dilution in saliva, because i always almost force myself to fill my mouth with lots of saliva, because i don't wanna put pure powder under my tongue. 50mgs weren't that noticeable but the 2nd 50mgs were kickin' in almost instantly.

Has anyone tried plugging ? Knock, You'd be the one to try this I guess, but you dont seem very impressed with this one either ? I'd be interested to hear one of your reports on a plugged dose, if you do go get more in and try that.

Yes, I plugged it twice, I think it was the first thing I did! Come on, you know me well enough ;)

And it was awful. I have never plugged anything that made me shit it straight back out! Twice in a row! A bodily reaction to the serious discomfort it caused my rectum. I won't be trying it again unless I get some kind of hint that a batch is circulating which is not flesh eating.

^^^ Lol yeah. I thought you probably would have tried it.

@ DickTate. Did that 'white layer' thing in your mouth clear up ? Any lasting effects ?

God, i'd never plug this one 8o It's not THAT aggressive but still a bit harsh.

^^^ Lol yeah. I thought you probably would have tried it.

@ DickTate. Did that 'white layer' thing in your mouth clear up ? Any lasting effects ?

Yeah it cleared up in about two days. No lasting pain or discomfort. Just feels strange texturewise.
But holy shit towards plugging this. That must be torture, you are one brave man!^

I've now taken 25mg and 35mg sublingually twice (this is the new UK batch, I don't really have an opioid tolerance at the moment). Neither time have I had particular problems with the tongue - it's not much fun but it feels to me bitter rather than caustic. Possibly larger doses would be more problematic - I imagine I'll find out.

Both times have been due to being in moderate abdominal pain and not wanting to wait for my prescribed Tramadol to kick in orally. Both times the pain was completely gone within about 15 mins (the first one was after consuming alcohol and etizolam, hence the higher dose the second time, although I had admittedly taken some diazepam earlier so perhaps it wasn't really necessary). Neither time was there particular euphoria, although I did perhaps feel slight contentment.

I also somewhat foolishly vaped some aMT about 3 hours after the 35mg dosage because I felt tired (had taken a lot of stimulants the previous evening and not really slept). I vaped around 30mg of aMT from that point onwards repeatedly ever 2-3 hours for the next 15 or so hours (vaping is an incredibly inefficient ROA but feels so lovely). Didn't seem to be any negative interactions or ill effects. But then I have no idea what the half-life of AH-7921 is or whether a significant amount was still in my system.

Update 2pm: Just SLed 55mg. At this dose it was somewhat painful for the first 10-15 minutes but whether it's actually corrosive I cannot say. I could also feel the blood supply in my mouth - my lips actually began pulsating and I was worried I was having an allergic reaction, but I don't think I was. After 20 mins feels pretty much OK. I might even feel quite pleasant, actually...

Right, OK, so yesterday I took 55mg sublingually around 2pm. I went to the pub, played a couple of games of pool, stretched a gin and tonic over around three hours and still felt very little, so took another 35mg sublingually around 3.5 hours later.

Immediately after this, I began to exhibit many of the signs of a slight opioid overdose: nausea, light-headedness, itchiness, drowsiness, shallow breathing, decreased heart rate (around 58 bpm). It was fairly unpleasant and I felt quite anxious as I realised that I have no idea of the dose response curve of AH-7921. It felt like it might be very steep.

I was conscious and made sure I was around people for the next few hours, as I continued to feel this way. Around midnight, I lay in my flatmate's bed as I felt I was about to go to sleep. He was watching a film in the room and I asked him to keep an eye on me.

I lay there for around 2 incredible hours while experiencing a generally very pleasant, quite hallucinogenic nod. I felt my body rise up out of the bed and start to fly around the room, which was pretty cool. I then felt a moment of terror as I seemed to fall a long way, and was convinced I could hear my flatmate making vaguely menacing remarks, although he assures me that he wasn't. There was no nausea durng this period.

This stopped after a while and I went to my own bed. I had the sort of typical, slightly opiated sleep where your skin feels really warm and you feel slightly more conscious during your dreams, which are all pretty enjoyable.

Don't think I'll be messing with this recreationally again. It does seem very effective as a painkiller at low doses but the dose required for a slight nod entailed far too many adverse symptoms for far too long for it to be worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know nothing about your tolerance but the 100mgs i've taken sublingual in two doses were also pretty strong, but there weren't any signs of adverse effects. Perhaps i felt a little bit discomfort in my stomach but tbh it could've been anything else also, so wtf? The nod was nice, almost a lil' bit too strong (thanks to me, dosin' to high) and the day after i felt a bit agitated, but that's it! Nothing i wouldn't do everyday like, let's say Kratom, but it's better than i thought.

I'd agree on the point about the steep response curve.

I began to exhibit many of the signs of a slight opioid overdose: nausea, light-headedness, itchiness, drowsiness, shallow breathing, decreased heart rate (around 58 bpm). It was fairly unpleasant and I felt quite anxious as I realised that I have no idea of the dose response curve of AH-7921. It felt like it might be very steep.

Even though the shallow breathing and decreased heart rate could be worrying, these symptoms just sound like typical (albeit undesirable) side effects of an opiate, rather than an opiate overdose.

I have taken up to 100mg of this chemical sublingually twice, and both times have been disappointed. Both times very little euphoria has been present, and both times the strong sedative effects came into effect about 1-1/12 hour after dosing. At the same time as this it produced strong nausea, not enough as to make me want to throw up but enough to make me have to shut my eyes. This chemical produces very few desirable effects in my opinion. I would be interested to hear of people's experience with vaping this material, as I have heard through third hand (so possibly bullshit) internet talk that it produces good results.

EDIT
I have a strangely strong natural tolerance to opiates, start small people

I've just ordered some of this to see what it is like for pain relief as a back up to prescribed MST Continus. I don't have much of an opiate tolerance taking 60-80mgs of MST a day.

Any pointers on a good medicinal dose and ROA ? is it really that unpleasant sublingually I'm quite tolerant of nasty tasting chems but not losing my mouth lining :)

I've just ordered some of this to see what it is like for pain relief as a back up to prescribed MST Continus. I don't have much of an opiate tolerance taking 60-80mgs of MST a day.

Any pointers on a good medicinal dose and ROA ? is it really that unpleasant sublingually I'm quite tolerant of nasty tasting chems but not losing my mouth lining :)

It wouldnt do any harm to start off with 50mg bombed in a rizla several hours after eating, see how that effects you....

Jesus i'd forgot id even tried this one until reading this thread, can't have been good enough to make an impression then though i was on a mad one at the time, it kept WD's at bay but no recreational effects apart from that. Read in other threads its an excellent painkiller but shit recreationally. May try some more sometime since my systems clear to see what i think with a clear head

I think that is a pretty high tolerance (MST is morphine, right?). At least so high that the AH won't do much in terms of recreational effects. But the pain relief quality is really effective. And yeah it is pretty uncomfortable sublingually but manageable. But not often or repeated.

I have done another 60mg dose on the weekend and it was ok but nothing compared to the first trial which was amazing. I think tolerance develops fast with this one even if you skip more days in between. Maybe I will get this again but it is a strange compound and I don't get why Vendors sell this but no O-dt anymore.
Maybe because of the suspectful name of the latter.

I'm mainly interested in it's pain relief effects anyway, interesting that you say the tolerance rises fast, maybe that's only relevant for the recreational effects, I've had to persist with them MST to get over the hot sweats and the nausea.

I can't take Tramadol due to it's SNRI action as I'm taking another SNRI anyway so I assumed it was best to stay away from O-dt also, I have half a G if AH7921 arriving tomorrow so I'll be giving a it a cautious trial at some point this week.

I'm taking another SNRI anyway so I assumed it was best to stay away from O-dt also.

O-dt has very litlle if any effect atall on serotonin. Completely different to it's parent compound. O-dt really isn't anything at all like Tramadol itself. You could say O-dt is 200 times better than Tramadol, in a recreational sense, as it has 200 times greater binding affinty at the opiate receptor than Tramadol does.

The main problem with O-dt at the moment is that no one seems to be producing it. Or at least no largeish vendors with a decent reputation are selling it.

Tried this for the first time last time night, it was smooth and sexy, if a tad underwhelming. Kinda like your first foray into the big wet world of pussy.
Took 40mg under the tongue and held it there for ~10 minutes, would have taken more but it was late and it would have been wasted on dreams. A mate came round and we jammed on acoustics for hours, the high was really nice... there was a subtle moodlift and I felt more empathy/sociability, along with greater music appreciation/(and perhaps creation too? Who knows, it's impossible to pick the two apart). So we got flowing and had some sexy jams. It was nice at this level BUT I sense more potential at a greater dosage. Much more. Will trial again soon, maybe at 70-80mg. I'm opiate-naive by the way, haven't taken anything for half a year (and that was just kratom). And maybe it's my batch, or maybe your mouths are made of paper, but mine didn't dissolve in a gooey mess upon contact. Little stingy, thats it. All in all I give it 3.5 stars (at that measly dose)... modification pending of course:)

I gave this a go last night as well starting with a modest 30mgs held under the tongue for a few minutes before a thorough rinse and swallow.

It was a very fine clear crystals, tasted fairly vile and made my mouth numb but didn't really feel caustic.

Effects came on within 45mins, a little nausea and a definite feeling of sedation which built over the next hour or more, laying back with my eyes closed was pleasant but it was more like almost falling to sleep than nodding, although my experience with opiates is limited.

After about 2hrs it plateaued and the sedation fell away, the pain relief I was seeking did seem to be there and I didn't feel the need to take my dose of MST, which was good as I wouldn't have taken it anyway.

I slept well but felt unusually tired this morning some 12 hours after ingesting, will probably try it again but wasn't so keen on the odd sedation.

Yep, the lingering tiredness is a bit annoying but AH is at least much better as some may think. Btw, a high dose of kratom has almost the same lingering after-effects, so it's not that bad.

I read in a paper this is 80% the strength of Morphine when taken orally. This could mean it is very weak seen as Morphine has a rather poor bio-availability orally. But then again, the same might go for this compound too. So when taken via another ROA it could be great...

I can't tell if AH is really this worthless or if the reviewers all have high tolerances. I'm perfectly happy with euphoria/mood lift without nods or sedation, so hopefully I'll find it more enjoyable than you folks have. I'm getting some (hopefully) very soon.