• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

Quite happy with this stuff now that I've found doses that work, orally. 150-200mg gives me a proper nod. It doesn't have anything like the broad spectrum of opiate goodness I get from a nice cup of poppy pod tea, or even from o-dt - no stimulation from this stuff, and not much in the way of lovely opi warmth, but it produces a very good and reliable nod at decent doses.

Glad other people kept trying this, as I had pretty much given up after feeling nothing from 50mg. Just goes to show that persistence really can pay off. It really seemed like a total failure but it definitely is not.

Oh yeah, and no puking, which I suppose has to be a plus point! :D

This one seems have a prerry harmful posibily toxicologic profile due to its corrosive nature compared to most other opioids.

I do not know of any opiates (including tramadol or kratom) that have this kind of harmful profile. Seems its corrosive no matter the ROA so just think for a second.

What do you guys think?

Apparently you didn't think hard enough. It's quite a stretch of the imagination to think that a 'corrosive' chemical would have a 'harmful toxicologic profile'. I'm not sure where your logic is...

Apparently you didn't think hard enough. It's quite a stretch of the imagination to think that a 'corrosive' chemical would have a 'harmful toxicologic profile'. I'm not sure where your logic is...

Well, at least he isn't putting dairy products up his rectum ;)

By the way are you being ironic in that post? I honestly can't tell, and I can see the thinking behind both ironic and non-ironic interpretations, so I'm not being cheeky.

I think the studies that show AH-7921 as being less likely to cause tolerance and dependence in pigeons and rats could be widened to include human beings.
Just to say, I think it is addictive and develops tolerance like any other opiate.

I Tried this a week or so back, i have a pretty high opiate tolerance, started with 250mg, with 100 added an hour later, waited 2 hrs, no effects, had another 250mg, mild opiate effects, had another 100mg, still mild opiate effects. Went to bed thinking this was better than a kick in the teeth but nothing to rave about. The next morning is where it gets interesting, i got up early (for me) 6.30am cause i had work that day, i felt fine, went into work for 9 and made myself a coffee and started on construction work.

Around 10 i started to feel a bit dizzy, by half 10 extremely dizzy and by 11 close to a nod. I had to sit the last half hour before lunch out because i was v close to nodding off, room was spinning and i was obviously in no state to do cunstuction work. We had the afternoon off anyway so i got a taxi home and gouched out for the rest of the day. I dont think i had any methadone that morning, if so it owuld've been a bery low dose, 5mg tops, very strange reaction and i havnt read any similar to it. Obviously it was a very daft thing o do taking a high amount of a unknown research chemical, but i did what i did, wont be doing it again (probably ;)) Doses may be off slightly as i have a terrible memory

Just thought id post my exp since every bit of info helps with a new chem like this without loads of info :)

I went through a gram of this over the past week. I would bomb 75mg for work and 125mg for a night at home.

It takes a while to kick in - maybe 2 or 3 hours till peak effect. It lasts quite a while also - maybe 8 hours altogether.

The high is weird and somewhat 'dirty', somewhere between codeine and tramadol but with a mild deleriousness mixed in. It's actually close to codeine + promethazine syrup but with a serotonin-type sensation that is similar to tramadol.

It puts me in a very positive headspace (kind/gentle/patient) but there is not much euphoria per se. The bodyload is ok - nice for stretching and physical activity feels good. Pain relief was medium/low, comparable to tramadol.

I found it hard to focus on it, paticularly with my eyes (which felt kind of wobbly). There is a sense of looping/spinning some times and a bit of headache and motion sickness type nausea at times. It creates more drowsiness than tramadol but less than most other opiates.

The histamine release is HUGE. I've never been so itchy as the first few doses I took. I scratched my balls endlessly and my skin broke out pretty badly, even with an antihistamine in combo.

I mixed it with alcohol and cannabis. The cannabis seemed to be greatly potentiated by it (the cannabis high was very profound and overpowered the AH - not what I was looking for but if you like heady highs you may find it useful). With alcohol I got drunk faster and felt more delirious than usual.

In summation, I would rank AH as better than kratom and CWE'd AC&C tabs, but worse than all other phram opiates I have tried. Too many side effects, not enough euphoria - that's imo.

Edit (Update):
My sample is labelled with the freebase CAS. Oral bioavailability seems good - I don't need to bother with sublingual. I tried vaporizing 20mg and it was not effective (easy to smoke, tasted like detergent, no tangible effects at 20mg). I combined 75mg oral with 3mg etizolam and had a fantastic nod.

Last edited:
I have found that taking cimetidine shortly before ah7921 massively potentiates it. 200mg doses and lower can now be felt, without the cimetidine I'd need at least 400mg. AH also combines very well with poppy pod tea and etizolam. This combo is a case of 2+2+2+2=40. The whole is far greater than the sum of its parts.

can anyone suggest a starting dose + ROA for someone with absolutely no opiate tolerance? (i haven't found someone who's tried it who doesn't have some kind of opiate tolerance, so not sure what to do)

I would go with 50mg orally (after an allergy test) just to be safe. If that is not enough redose 25mg or try 75mg initially the next time.
Have fun.

I was gonna make a new thread but i'll ask here, would the acidity of AH-7921 make it too unsuitable for IV/IM use? I'm particularly interested in IV, if the bioavailability is so much better when sublingual than oral, it could be great IV. But would it be worse for your veins then gear with a bit too much citric? Is it one to stay away from completely when injecting? Cheers for any help/advice when i get some, hopefully someone with knowledge of similar things, i mean if people can inject whiskey, why not this? And would it burn to fuck haha
Cheers

Hey everybody, thanks to a AH-7921 tapering down, I've ended my codeine habit that came from quitting heroin !!!!
3 weeks off now, I still have some hard nights sleep and am still craving for opies but when it happens, I just re think of how shitty and depressed I was compared to how strong and good/better I'm feeling now. I'm happy, I just wanted to share this with you and give hope to people wanting to stop something they don't want to do anymore. There are stories in witch we don't want to be the hero(in) anymore.

What dose you take and what ROA? took 200mg earlier to try stave off some wd's, hopefully i can get some sleep tonight

laveruberlue, that's fantastic! Well done :) It would be cool if you could describe the process in a little more detail to help others in your situation which might consider doing what you did.

I just wanted to make another comment as regards AH-7921 and tolerance. So far I had been using this substance with a little previous tolerance to opiates. And doses about 100mg did the trick to get some good opiate nodding pleasurable effects.

However, I tried it again some days ago with completely zero tolerance and the experience was overwhelming. And I only used 50mg! So people, if you have no tolerance, start low on this one. I didn't expect such a drastic difference in dosages with or without tolerance. The thing is that 50mg with no tolerance got me nodding like crazy, slowed my breathing quite a lot and gave me some very strong nausea which has made me to be throwing up for the last 20 hours.

So guys, if you have no opiate tolerance don't go further than 50mg on your first trial.

I'm just using this substance as something to top up my daily intake of opiates. I don't seem to be getting any good effects from it, apart from maybe some relaxation, and relief from WDs.

I'm tapering down off poppy pods and I don't really want to buy another box of them. There's so many pods that have 'gone off' in the boxes at present and my months wages are never enough any more, so I'm constantly dipping into my dwindling savings account. So if i cant complete my taper before this box of pods runs out, I think I'll switch to AH to complete the process.

I have found that taking cimetidine shortly before ah7921 massively potentiates it. 200mg doses and lower can now be felt, without the cimetidine I'd need at least 400mg. AH also combines very well with poppy pod tea and etizolam. This combo is a case of 2+2+2+2=40. The whole is far greater than the sum of its parts.

I tried Ranitidine instead (cimetidine is rx here) and there was no effect. Etizolam definitely combines well though.

at 100mg sublingual, AH-7921 SUCK you have no reaseon to buy that shit, it's even weaker than codeine.

^Maybe for you but that can't be generalized. As you can see lots of people here find it useful. I for example am very pleased with 50mg doses. If you are used to stronger opiates it is pretty obvious that it won't work.
The painkilling properties alone are amazing so even if it does not get you high it has a purpose.

also it destroyed my under tongue mucosa, I've spit 2 pieces of mucosa out of my mouth. In my opinion, this substance deserve nothing