• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

Thanks so much, DickTate! Just the info I was looking for. Going to give it a go tonight.

This one seems have a prerry harmful posibily toxicologic profile due to its corrosive nature compared to most other opioids.

I do not know of any opiates (including tramadol or kratom) that have this kind of harmful profile. Seems its corrosive no matter the ROA so just think for a second.

What do you guys think?

This one seems have a prerry harmful posibily toxicologic profile due to its corrosive nature compared to most other opioids.

I do not know of any opiates (including tramadol or kratom) that have this kind of harmful profile. Seems its corrosive no matter the ROA so just think for a second.

What do you guys think?

it was enough to put me off, and I'm reckless.

Being acidic/caustic doesn't mean that it's toxic, just that it's acid and you should take precautions with sensitive parts of your body.

What is the pH of your stomach? It can get as low as 1.

So: Acidity is not a measure of toxicity.

hey,
Ok I gave ah-7921 a try yesterday. I use 500mg codeine daily since 3 month.

The morning of this day, took only 160mg codeine when woken up.

After allergie test, 10mg bombed,
one hour and a half later still feeling nothing

50mg bombed added
one hour after slight opiate feeling

100mg bombed added
an hour after feeling great (had some weed + beer)

100mg bombed added
an hour after feeling the need to go watch a movie in bed, nose to the blanquet

100mg added
half an hour after i was sleeping

Waking up 7 hours later, feel like shit, can't walk straight, not hungry, bearable headache, puking every 40 minutes.
Bombed 70mg + 600mg paracetamol + 20mg codeine + a bowl of weetos and milk.
I feel way mor better, but not feeling like doing anything today, must go busking but can't find the energie.
Could be the codeine w/d.

whoa carefull there lad, thats a hell of alot of something not known much about. sounds like to much opiates.

Waking up 7 hours later, feel like shit, can't walk straight, not hungry, bearable headache, puking every 40 minutes.
Bombed 70mg + 600mg paracetamol + 20mg codeine + a bowl of weetos and milk.
I feel way mor better, but not feeling like doing anything today, must go busking but can't find the energie.
Could be the codeine w/d.

That sounds like too much opiates to me... I'd definitely take a lot less next time.

I tried it myself for the first time yesterday and found it reasonably enjoyable - not very intense but gave me that motivated/vaguely manic mindset that I love.

However I've no idea if I'll ever take any more, I dosed sublingually (40mg, then another 30mg around an hour later), and although it didn't feel too bad at the time (it almost felt like a cocaine type numbness) my mouth now feels fairly sore over 24 hours later.

What do you guys think?

I hope you have a background in chemistry/psychopharmacology to be making a statement like that, although I do see your just trying to be helpful. Much appretiated.

Oh *dharmabum* I was a heavy H user for a while, decided to stop, that's why i'm on a daily reducing dose of codeine. I'm at 500mg daily at the moment.
What i wanted to do there is replace my codeine by AH-7921
Doing that maybe i can guess how much ah-7921 is equivalent (not equipotent) compared to codeine, by judging if i have withdrawals or not.
Today i took 20 mg codeine because they are in the paracetamol pills.
But i'll let you know about my results.

My fav is Dilaudid (hydromorphone hcl), but Pethidine (known on this side of the pond as Demerol...both are meperidine hcl), is very nice too...I can't remember if it was William S. Burroughs or not who said, "If God made anything nicer than Demerol, then he kept it for himself." .

i think you are misquoting burroughs here. this is from Junky:
I loosened the tie, and the dropper emptied into my vein. Coke hit my head, a pleasant dizziness and tension, while the morphine spread through my body in relaxing waves. “Was that alright?” asked Ike, smiling. “If God made anything better, he kept it for himself,” I said.

if i remember Ted Morgan's biography Literary Outlaw remember correctly (i've read it enough times), William Burroughs' opinion of demerol was that it is "evil shit".

Oh *dharmabum* I was a heavy H user for a while, decided to stop, that's why i'm on a daily reducing dose of codeine. I'm at 500mg daily at the moment.
What i wanted to do there is replace my codeine by AH-7921

Sorry mate, didn't mean to come across patronising or whatever - it just sounding fairly similar to the times I've gone to bed with way too much of an opioid floating around my system and felt like absolute shit the following morning. Good luck with everything :)

feeling utterly energetic, cleaned my complete apartment, washed my cloths and am about to create some art. did i miss something? i did not want to stimulate myself, more a sedation would have been preferable but i'm full of energy now

Some opioids at low dose levels can be very much like this, I used to love O-Desmethyltramadol for cracking on with academic work / managing to act like a caring, helpful individual to all the absolute idiots I had to 'help' in my last public oriented job. Kratom and low dose Oxy can also be good for this. I haven't tried AH-7921 at higher doses but would assume it gets more sedating.

I'd warn you not to go overboard with the sublingual dosage method though, the area under my tongue is still mildly sore and feeling very rough in texture two days after taking some.

I think it is HCl (can't check my baggie at the moment but the vendor I bought it from in early-mid August is selling HCl at the moment), as I posted earlier I didn't really mind the sensations when administering it - my mouth has just felt burnt/irritated the following days after the effects wore off. I've never dosed Methoxetamine sublingually so can't compare.

^ This. I'd also be keen to know of possible interactions with Benzos - particularly as the (limited) info available on AH-7921 seems to suggest that respiratory depression is not as severe as with other opioids. Can anyone suggest if there's any likely disasters which could occur with moderate benzo use (about 10-20mg diazepam daily) and an AH-7921 dose yet to be established but for analgesia rather than getting nutted. Cheers, wise people.

"I used to love O-Desmethyltramadol for. . . . managing to act like a caring, helpful individual to all the absolute idiots I had to 'help' in my last public oriented job. Kratom and low dose Oxy can also be good for this".

Dunno about the Oxy, but otherwise, I couldn't agree more.

I'm finding it extremely difficult to get the dose right with this substance. Ive tried sublingual @ 100 mg to no avail, no effects just pain. Ive not got the hang of plugging, and im not going anywhere near needles, vaping a vapable amount (20mg or so) does nothing except make me wheeze, and i suspect a large amount would need to be vaped for any decent high, so not going there.....so that only leaves bombing. :\

Its probably due to tolerance that i need to take amounts that i fear are approaching dangerous levels. I had been bombing 200 mg doses and not feeling much of anything atall. One day i became impatuient and did a 300mg bomb - still felt nothing !!!! A few hours later i stupidly became even more impatient and did another bomb on top @ 400 mg !!

Lets just say i felt it then alright. Was totally fucked. And quite worried about od-ing. But, well I'm still here and no 999 calls were made. I think my dose will need to be something like 400mg or 300 followed by 200 or something like that......still got a enough left to try and find my 'sweet spot'. Presuming that there is one....:sus:

ok. finally my 2 cents regarding this compound:

I'm experienced with psychoactives of all kinds, with 100+ experiences with various opiates/opioids (mainly poppy tea - DOC for some time <3 ). never developed a real habit from it though. for me opiates were and are more the special thing that I occasionally enjoy. over time I lost good sources and I even felt that opiates had become a little boring for me. nevermind: I still crave that feeling from time to time (and usually enjoy it, but had stopped actively searching for it for some time) so I decided to give this compound a go. so we have: experience? yes. tolerance? no.

first trial: 75mg SL. GOOD GOD. this shit tastes absolutely vile. chewing on ER codeine pills is nothing against that taste. and it surely is caustic. after a few minutes there was a definite sensation of HCl in my mouth - and this feeling lingered so badly that it kinda spoiled the experience. usually I'm pretty tough against stuff like that and tend to give things a second chance and experiment with roas (plugging is usually my ROA of choice..). but NEVER EVER would I choose any other ROA than oral with this compound. seriously. the feeling is that bad...
the experience itself was enjoyable but nothing special for sure.

second try: 90mg oral, 20mg booster after 90min. shit got excessive that night. I probably drank 5-7 beers during the first few hours - and yes. it does get euphoric, loved up, feelsgoodman. proceeded with some ketamine and after loosing that by being too fuckin high resorted to MXE. what a fucked up headspace. :| and coming down from all that shit took a looooong time of tossing and turning, drifting in and out of dream-/nightmareworlds for hours and hours and I haven't felt such a dirty and worn out and spread out (days) hangover in a long, long time.
sure it is my choice to recklessly consume all that shit but I'm usually a very responsible and 'in control' person. generally and specifically when it comes to drug taking...
I have a slight feeling that AH-7921 is unsatisfying in a way that sends you into moremoremore-mode. and that's an effect I absolutely do not like about drugs and when I feel it with an opiate I feel the compound is missing the point....

third try started 45min ago: 120mg oral. empty stomach. wake n bake style.
let's see if it's any good for those rainy, cold afternoons. need cigarettes!

€: 35mg more.
stuff is "nice". if you keep looking maybe "lovely" at times.
it is just way too weak. with not much potential.
just drink a strong coffee cause already at that dose (and low mental activity) I see myself zoning out and losing any focus. difficult to follow plans and so on (want to go out for 2h now. just don't make it)...

Last edited:
Hello.

I've heard this chemical is acidic/caustic, so I wonder how damaging it is gonna be to veins when injected? Is it gonna wreck my veins pretty quick after long-term use?

Any facts about it's acidic profile? Please, let me know ASAP

I'm afraid I agree with freiherr Kreisler, above. AH-7921 is unthinkable by any ROA than oral(ok,I'd consider needles but I've never really been a fan of IV'ing opiates/opioids since I died once or twice) This just doesn't seem to work in small doses, so I think those who speculate that the oral BA is low are probably right. The 120-150mg range seems to be the sweet spot for me although YMMV, at that level it's really nice and after 5 weeks use now, I think the studies that show AH-7921 as being less likely to cause tolerance and dependence in pigeons and rats could be widened to include human beings.

jup. ~150mg oral sounds like the way to go. a rainy afternoon, cigarettes, a coffee and maybe a few beers later on, a good book in a coffee house. it's that kind of drug. (proceeding now ;) )

the comedown has been kinda rough every time I tried it but I'm not sure if it's the ah-7921 itself or the other the stuff I always ended up combining it with towards the end of the experience (last time a few beers and some ethylphenidate - definitely makes you moreishly reckless :\ )

Ok, myself I find that 150mg oral followed by 50mg sublingual about 1 or 2 hours after does the trick. At these doses it replaces my daily use of 500 mg of codeine, witch represents about 50 mg of morphine metabolised, correct me if I'm wrong there. I do have the feeling that it is a usefull tool to tapper off opiates as it avoids the withdrawals with little high/buzz compared to other opiates. The taste is so harsh that it discourages to redose the sublingual tech (It defenetly hurts the mouth tissue) wich is a good thing for an opiate and it has a low oral bioavailability, so oral is a waste of matter, discourages as well. I like this compound at little doses. Maybe my way out of codeine.... I'll let you know.

Last edited: