• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd buy a shirt with a photo of a cop driving a Segway :)

policesegway1copy.jpg

I spent a lovely afternoon with Child-of-the-Beat and Busty after I cooked a pie for our lunch. Fresh Silverbeet from my garden gave the pie super fresh goodness. BustyShay are awesome, good friends :)

Last night one of the board members at the RSL gave me some seeds from a variety of cucumber I haven't grown before. Some of those old blokes around the table of knowledge are awesome, he did it out of the goodness of his heart. I put them down in a seed raising mix this afternoon.

Also, looking forward to some woodwork in the shed tonight, doing some reading about growing vegetables and watching The Bill.

:)

i just watched Pendulum do "Im Not Alone" by Calvin Harris... at Glastonbury... it was mental!!!

I really hope they do some live shows when they are out here over new years...

Oh and by next month I mean December :)

Fri 4 Dec Villa Noosa Hotel Motel, Noosaville
Sat 5 Dec Coolangatta Hotel, Coolangatta
Sun 6 Dec Great Northern Hotel, Byron Bay
Mon 7 Dec Great Northern Hotel, Byron Bay
Tue 8 Dec The Tivoli, Fortitude Valley
Thu 10 Dec Metro Theatre, Sydney
Fri 11 Dec Governor Hindmarsh Hotel, Hindmarsh
Sat 12 Dec The Hi-Fi, Melbourne
Wed 16 Dec Gaelic Theatre, Surry Hills

Oh and by next month I mean December :)

Fri 4 Dec Villa Noosa Hotel Motel, Noosaville
Sat 5 Dec Coolangatta Hotel, Coolangatta
Sun 6 Dec Great Northern Hotel, Byron Bay
Mon 7 Dec Great Northern Hotel, Byron Bay
Tue 8 Dec The Tivoli, Fortitude Valley
Thu 10 Dec Metro Theatre, Sydney
Fri 11 Dec Governor Hindmarsh Hotel, Hindmarsh
Sat 12 Dec The Hi-Fi, Melbourne
Wed 16 Dec Gaelic Theatre, Surry Hills

Awww yeah.

It was good to see most of my family this weekend, and to attend my step-cousin's wedding. That said, it is also nice to get back and tonight I'll be able to sleep alone in my nice big bed without any cats running up and down my body or trying to sit on my face :).

Mum got engaged to her boyfriend yesterday, he is actually a bit of a fuckhead I reckon but she seems happier and drinks less when she is with him than when they are split up. If it makes her happy, all the best hey. Scored half a slab of jim beam and coke as a celebration of her engagement so I am smiling regardless. :p hahaha.

i love it when Hamish is on spicks and specks... 99% of the time, he is so far off the target, and im pretty sure he is only on the show for that purpose... but is always good!

edit - Oh fuck, CW Stoneking is doing substitute, i remember him at falls, and my whole group were just, like whatthefuck is he saying... we were probably about as coherent at the time... that being said... the man has got some fashion sense!!!

^ I think I saw the one time he got a correct answer =D

Took today off and only just crawled out of a cozy bed. Now what do I do with this day?

^ I was at Star City until about 2am this morning and you sir are the focus of my envy

44 more days until our awesome holiday!
Vegas, Costa Rica, Gutamala, Belize, Mexico!! Woo hoo!!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.