• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I'm using most of the range now, lol :D First time ever - no dry scalp!

rm2x - The MSM soothing cream is great for psoriasis and other things (i have keratosis pilaris on my arms and the bumps are practically non-existent now)

Yeh moogoo are great; I told my folks about them, my mother had an allergic reaction to one of their moisturising products so they sent her samplers of every other one so that they could pinpoint the rogue ingredient and find one to suit her :D Great customer service right there!

I got given samples today of shampoo and conditioner from Karpati which are SLS free (lauryl and laureth), no silicone, no parabens, no mineral oil etc etc - basically all natural. Will give them a go and see what I think (they smell amazing). I also just noticed Dermologica super sensitive faceblock is SLS free (I have one sitting on my desk). Have you tried that Miss S?

Heard back from the job I went to an interview for on Wednesday today. I got the job! So fucking stoked, I have been unemployed for far too long.

I got given samples today of shampoo and conditioner from Karpati which are SLS free (lauryl and laureth), no silicone, no parabens, no mineral oil etc etc - basically all natural. Will give them a go and see what I think (they smell amazing). I also just noticed Dermologica super sensitive faceblock is SLS free (I have one sitting on my desk). Have you tried that Miss S?

No I haven't! I need some faceblock for summer, and something without SLS sounds great. As for Karpati, i'd be really interesteed in your feedback. :)

Belarki: Moogoo are very well known for their grand customer service. I've asked for particular samples, and they send something every time I buy something too.

Congratulations on the new job, Drug Mentor!

So I emailed moogoo and asked them for some samples, they're going to send some out :)

that made me smile too!

Oh hey yeah I got a new job too.

I'm really excited abo

Imma let you finish but drug_mentor had the best new job post this year

Oh... :(

Dwarves last night were awesome. The guitarist got hit in the head (I think the singer hit him with the mic) with something and played most of the gig with his face half covered in blood. Hilarious if that's the kind of thing you enjoy.

Oh hey yeah I got a new job too.

I'm really excited abo

Imma let you finish but drug_mentor had the best new job post this year

Oh... :(

When do you start??? I can eat normally again in a fortnight ! :D

I finish up in three weeks, after which I will not see much of the CBD anymore.

Having worked in the city for almost eight years it's going to take a little getting used to.

^ What are you going to be doing hoptis?

I am starting telemarketing, I am not expecting it to be great but I am going to have to grin and bear it for the moment. Can't spend anymore time wasting away doing fuck all and earning no coin.

telemarketing can be soul destroying, BUT, if you're good at it, it's good money with the bonuses on top :)

I've done it in the past and made some pretty mad money from it, actually enjoyed it

I remember that when I was doing telemarketing I felt like I was scraping my soul away with a metaphorical cheese grater. Some people are good at it though. Depends on how you feel about trying to force people to buy something they don't want.

Oh my God, Jo you sound exactly like all of my old telemarketing team-leaders all rolled into one. :|
I did call-centre work for a bit while I was at university, and actually climbed the ranks to get into the training side of things. Don't let anyone tell you working on the phones is not soul-destroying. Having to log every second of your working day to Big Brother and co. can get kind of tiring - I did almost anything to get off them and into a desk-based job.

I was interested to see this exact issue in the news this week. For those of you who can't be bothered clicking, Medicare call-centre staff were asked to log their toilet breaks and were asked not to exceed 3 minutes on said breaks, lest their supervisor come in and chase them up. 8)
I smiled when I realised I no longer have to repot my toilet habits.

Not every one goes home to take a shit Jo ;)

4thomaseddiekay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.