• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really haunted by that cartoon dog's butt hole. Did they really have to show it? And make it brown?

i had the best dinner last night with my girlfriend for our 2 year anniversary :D:D:D

I had a $45 scotch fillet, that had wild mushrooms and creamy garlic mash... it was fuckin amazing!!! i cant wait to eat there again.

If anyone hasn't seen oglaf the apprentice yet.. it's about this young apprentice who has to do all these crazy things for the sorceress in command at some school of magic..

it is dirty and sometimes borderline on wrong, but that's why it's so funny. the cartoons are f'in Amazing too, love the characters. I think it's better to browse the comics by the index view because the main site has them all over the place and you can't follow the story quite well.

Enjoy! ;D

http://oglaf.com/media/comic/

Reading the "Health" section on the Instructables website is amusing and scary. There are some things you should not do yourself. Dentistry is among them.

Also toenail clippers and lit cigarettes are apparently great ways to get rid of warts. The big close up picture was great.

If anyone hasn't seen oglaf the apprentice yet.. it's about this young apprentice who has to do all these crazy things for the sorceress in command at some school of magic..

it is dirty and sometimes borderline on wrong, but that's why it's so funny. the cartoons are f'in Amazing too, love the characters. I think it's better to browse the comics by the index view because the main site has them all over the place and you can't follow the story quite well.

Enjoy! ;D

http://oglaf.com/media/comic/
Is that the one with the Ice Queen? Hilarity!! :D

Good things:

* My mum arrived in Australia today <3
* I'm working from home tomorrow (i fucking love remote access to work)
* Chocolate high tea on Saturday for my hens day with some of my favourite women

Things be good :)

Good things:

* Chocolate high tea on Saturday for my hens day with some of my favourite women

+1 for remote access to work, also working from home today. And due to this wonderfult thing I was able to go see how the house was coming along. I nearly peed myself with excitement, there where 11 dfferent tradies doing everthing from cabinets, tiles, benches, doors, all sorts of shit. It's looking great and won't be long before we get to move in, YAY =D

^The house is looking very awesome indeed :)

Good things:

And i am smiling from ear to ear for being able to be a part of this! :D Can't wait!! <3

Paddle Pop Ice cream's have bought back the Lick-a-win stick's...WIN :D

That's going to be me during my next Uni break. Unfortunately I have a no gaming during semester policy. Which your post reinforces for obvious reasons.

Yeah, I saw it coming when I learned of this game, luckily I have a bunch of time off work :p

Good things:

I get a special tingly emotion whenever Samadhi is happy. Is it joy? Or maybe drunk. Im pretty sure drunk is an emotion, right? Wishing you well next week Mrs P ;)

Smiley things. Living in Montreal, work is awesome, friends are awesome, kind-of dating (my favorite kind of dating) a hot Qubec girl. Um... life is good!

(she accidentally speaks french during sex. i think im hooked 8o)

Status
Not open for further replies.