• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not every one goes home to take a shit Jo ;)

4thomaseddiekay.jpg

Yeah well that's another thing I don't get. Why not time things so you do it at home in the morning or the evening?

I fucking hate going into the toilet at work and having them stink like shit. It's not that hard to train your body to go at certain times.

Some of us are the only male in a building of 18 females and get their own private bathroom ala Monty Burns. I have often thought of installing a shelf for my coffee mug. Perhaps If I'm a good boy, santa will buy me this...

ipod-toilet-dock.jpg

I wrote a cover letter, updated my resume & hit send this afternoon =D
Good feeling actually.

Now to get that Uni application in, there's no rush for cut off, but I don't want to be doing it at last minute before cut off date.

I miss my friend so much but 10 minutes of talking to him, even online, is enough to make my day a hundred times better. Can't wait till he comes home for a holiday in April. Not long now. <3

Summer's too hot. Spring and Autumn are the best. I used to enjoy seeing baby lambs in Spring when I lived in the country. Then eating them. Are seasons even supposed to be capitalised? I don't know.

I am a sun worshipper Vanth, love the sun, can always cool down with a nice beverage=D

The cold and dark of autumn and winter gets me really down, give me my vit D please.

Summer's too hot. Spring and Autumn are the best. I used to enjoy seeing baby lambs in Spring when I lived in the country. Then eating them. Are seasons even supposed to be capitalised? I don't know.

Yep, just like days and months.

I have shopped for WEEKS for a dress to an engagement party tomorrow night. Everything in the stores is either slutty or looks like maternity wear and I'd given up, but I just found exactly what I was looking for in a little shop while I was walking home from work. Jesus totally loves me. (thank you alice underground)

This shopping win is making me unreasonably happy.

Holy shit are me and the Jesus fans not getting along lately. Not sure what Jesus himself thinks. If he ever gets around to turning off the tube and coming back to our humble little planet I'll ask him.

I have shopped for WEEKS for a dress to an engagement party tomorrow night. Everything in the stores is either slutty or looks like maternity wear and I'd given up, but I just found exactly what I was looking for in a little shop while I was walking home from work. Jesus totally loves me. (thank you alice underground)

This shopping win is making me unreasonably happy.

Whats wrong with slutty anyway??

Nothing! I just like to have a coquettish facade.

In other happy news, an asshole was arrested today and noone is happier than me. Cops are tops etc.

cops are tops

you should put that on a shirt

should sell well in west sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.