• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ niiice

i just came back from a long run in the park whilst listening to some top music. smiley feel good material

A shearer referred to me as a 'sheila' today and it made me love Australia just a little bit more.

hahaha, what were you hanging out in the back shed milking the cow or something? how many shearers are there in west sydney.

It was over the phone. If I could actually see the guy I probably wouldn't have been so impressed.

"I was just thinking, how fuckin' sick are planes ay?"

"Yeah, they are pretty fucking good ay, the way they get off the ground."

Conversation I just overheard. I think I may be dumber.

I was first amazed by that piece of writing on here quite a number of years ago, I've since gone back and reread it a few times. A brilliant piece of writing.

"I was just thinking, how fuckin' sick are planes ay?"

"Yeah, they are pretty fucking good ay, the way they get off the ground."

Conversation I just overheard. I think I may be dumber.

I laughed out loud reading this.

i won 2 meat trays tonight down the RSL...

1 meat, 1 chicken

meat included 6 sausages (thats not meat), 3 Y bone steaks, and 3 peppered minute steaks

chicken included --- a chook (funnily enough) 3 thighs, 5 drumsticks and 2 wings, 2 breasts

suck shit butcher... i just got that for $20...

i still need lamb and pork in the diet, but it will be a when i really want it thing

Nice. I always thought meat trays were such shit prizes when I was growing up. I get it now though.

Like petrol vouchers. I love R.S.L.s.

Here you go lower-middle-class income earner, for $2 you could win enough meat to have steak every night for a week! Or $100 worth of petrol. You could drive to work for 2 WEEKS FOR FREE, PEASANT!

Dinner with the best friends a girl could ask for last night gave me smiles that have been a long time coming and just what i needed without even knowing it :)

Last edited:
Tomorrow morning I leave to hang out in paddocks and on patios with wine and my favourite person in the world. It's been a shitty couple of weeks and I can't wait to leave Sydney, even if it's only for a couple of days.

Also, I just booked tickets to Theatre of Blood with a guy whose work is taking him to Kuwait. Blooooooood. What better way to say goodbye? Bloodbyes.

For a birthday I didn't plan to celebrate it turned out pretty fucking wicked.

Dinner with my awesome family then just hung with a friend I've known since birth (who just had his first child) and a guy I lived with for many years whom I love to death whose mother died last week.

After an involved conversation I'm pretty convinced going to a doctor and getting anti-depressants prescribed is a good course of action. Fuck knows I can't deal with this anxiety and depression any more. Too many years of laying on my bed, stomach in knots, staring at the ceiling. Not really ready to check out just yet.

Craving booze upon hitting home at the parentals after being out, to deal with meth hypeness, from another friend's birthday present, meeting a fully stocked fridge.

Just kick arse really.

You should feel much better after you get anti-depressants. I shudder to think of still being at the almost constant level of anxiety I used to be at.

I went out to Eastern Creek Raceway today for a media famil for a chick car care and training company. Was so much fun hooning up and down the drag strip and I learnt a lot.

Dinner with the best friends a girl could ask for last night gave me smiles that have been a long time coming and just what i needed without even knowing it :)

Dinner on Thursday night with one of the best friends a girl could ever ask for gave me huge smiles too! OMG, we're twins! *smooch* <3

Thunder and lightning.

Just wish the rain would come and cool things down though.

I'm envious of anyone at the snow right now.

Right on cue Lostnfound. Plenty of lightening tonight. I love it when the rain stops and evrything is cooled down then the steam comes.

Much better than chipping ice off my windscreen

Job application submitted 5.01pm.

One day I will do things early.

Oh, and Lamb have reformed and are coming to Australia. Ticket purchased :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.