• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Safely obtaining drugs in a dangerous area

^
I think it's important to have confidence, or to at least look like you know what you're doing. Looking scared and lost is just asking for someone to take advantage of you.

^looking like you're there to have your money stolen is never a good way to go.

Must be nice to live in the big city!
Around here, its Methlehem, but the tweakers must have some sort of underground psychic network, cos I've walked all over the city for months and never once scored a single drop of anything, green nor chemical. Maybe the West Coast is different?

phrozen said:
^
I think it's important to have confidence, or to at least look like you know what you're doing. Looking scared and lost is just asking for someone to take advantage of you.

This is also what attracts cops to you, wandering around looking nervous and lost is a giant attention getter. Drive through the area first, look it up on google maps.

Plan your course and walk through, look like you know where you're going.

Getting hassled by cops really has nothing to do with being white, cops aren't stupid and when they see you hanging around a corner known for drugs or buying thats why you get hassled! Plus as someone who lives in a more affluent area you're more likely to pay the fine or have a nice car worth seizing.

Drug dealers are not likely to rip you off, or assault you or any of that nonsense.
Its random crackheads or kids likely to rip you off or try some stupid shit.
If the person who offers to sell looks dirty, or intoxicated or nervous that is a BIG warning sign you are about to be sold a chunk of dry wall.
Another warning sign is the very young or a group of teenagers, the group is likely to jump you if you look like you're carrying money.

Don't ever let someone leave with your money to buy, you go with them and do the buy yourself. If they insist thats not possible walk away.

EuphoricNod -

As many have noted, this thread is chock full `o safe & sensible strategies for sucessfully scoring on the street. Props.

That said, it's also one of the most myopic threads I've ever encountered on BL, akin to the "can i snort percs?" threads and patently contrary to BL's stated mission of harm reduction.

I disagree w/ the posters who said this should be stickied. It should be closed.

Why? I'll let your own words (and subsequent actions) do the talking.

Delete if you will, but i'm going to tear you a new asshole here, fallacious statement by statement. From the top...

However I realize that many people g oto dangerous neighborhoods attempting to buy drugs and often times will get ripped off and sometimes mugged or beaten up.

You're right. Couldn't agree more. Scoring drugs in a dangerous area isn't exactly like taking a leisurely stroll to the friendly neighborhood starbucks.

But I'd always been under the (apparently mistaken) impression that BL was a bit more than a forum dedicated to harm reduction. It was one of only a few boards where contributors could comfortably post about their real lives, including illegal activities. Kind of a bastion of free speech if you will. Drug laws are multi-billion $ racket. It's nice to be able to speak the truth. I'm a criminal too. And I value the freedom to say so. And I have no shame.

It appears that you've deleted quite a few posts; most of which deal with (again "seem", since as a recent interloper, i never had the opp. to read them) bringing a defensive weapon to a place where, once more to use your OWN words:

You must realize that copping on the streets is a DANGEROUS affair and some helpful pointers on how to assess the situation to which you are putting yourself into could drastically reduce your chances of getting hurt or killed.

Okay. I'd love to drastically reduce my chances of getting hurt or killed. Who wouldn't? Later posters opined that if the area was dangerous you shouldn't be going there in the first place. That's all fine & dandy. It would be great if pet hamsters lived forever and bublegum cured prostate cancer too. But scoring in (potentially) dangerous areas, for whatever reason, is what this thread was all about.

No?

So am I too understand that you advocate people (but only males!) put themselves in a situation where - no matter how attuned their situational awareness and how closely they follow common sense and employstreet smarts - there remains a very real chance that Mr. Murphy might step in and just about everything could go wrong?

And if that DOES happen, you further advise that the best recourse is to drop to your knees simpering and begging that they just take your money and please not to kick your ass. Or at least not too badly.

Pathetic.

...no one will look out for you but you.

<and>

The dealers will treat you well, but what about the other 95% of the population down there?

Agreed again. And again, allow me to emphasize that I've learned quite a bit here. This is a good thread but for the fact that it's been (GASP!) heavily censored. I bet you just HATE that word don't you? Someone as enlightened as yourself would NEVER stifle a dissident voice.

Now don't get the idea that I'm advocating that anyone bring a weapon to a dangerous area. I'm not. What I am advocating is that a person has the CHOICE to do so, and if they're so inclined probably will do so. Just like they'll bang MsContin, no matter how many times they're admonished not to shoot pills.

Why not allow a disccussion? If the argument(s) are poor, let them fail on their on merit (or lack thereof)? Right? Trouble is, the arguments have merit.

If you can only defend your position via prompts to "check your pm...", your position is in all likelihood indefensible. So much so that you're not even willing to expose it to public scrutiny.

And defensive weapons don't have to be a gun or knife. How myopic... If you'd allowed the free exchange of ideas, someone just might have brought up the idea that guns, knives, chainsaws, et. al. probably AREN'T ideal for the precise reasons you pointed out.

But give someone a blunt object -- be it a ballpoint pen, a roll of dimes curled in the fist, hell, even a bic lighter -- and one CAN fuck up an aggressor in a bad way before they even see it coming. Contingent upon the situation and endless combination of variables, that very well might be a bad idea, or it might give you time a window in which to escape. Who knows? But at least you have the CHOICE. You're not anti-choice are you?

Additionally, most cops would be hard-pressed to tell the D.A. that they arrested some guy in the hood for possession of a magic marker.

Again, I'm NOT advocating bringing a weapon. Be it a Glock 19 loaded w/ +P hollowpoints or a flourescent sharpie... Rather, I'm advocating the discussion of such, because it's a reasonable, salient topic for this thread. Do you disagree? Pray tell why? And don't send me a pm.

Personally, I think you've overstated the potential for violence -- at least in my area (major east coast city). But why not have some insurance that COULD possibly get you out of a tight spot that you'd done everything possible to avoid?

Chances are you won't get in a head on collision w/ another driver tomorrow afternoon either, but you pay auto & medical insurance premiums don't you?

If a group of people calls you over to a REALLY secluded area and tells you to relax... they're prolly gonna try and jump you. Just ignore them. If they hassle you... LEAVE for a minute go a block over and try the people over there.

8( 8( 8(

I don't even know what to say about this. If "they're prolly gonna try and jump you... just ignore them."?

You seem like a reasonably bright guy -- are you this detached from reality?

So this hypothetical group of thugs are about to jump you... And you advise ignoring them? Or walking away? In short, as you take another kick to the side of the head, the best thing to do is nothing? Harm reduction... Christ. Your sappy ideology obviously comes first.

Why don't you just admit it? The thought of violence -- even in self-defense -- scares you to death. I don't know why. But I do know that you're an authoritarian. Left wing, but an authoritarian nonetheless. I doubt you have much of a problem with cops doing violence on your behalf -- especially when it's YOU they'd be saving.

Oh, and I just LOVE this one ya sexist pig!

and hayz I feel you if I were female you wouldnt be able to ppay me enugh to go out here and do it..

Maybe if she was armed, she'd feel more comfortable. Or maybe not. That's up to HER to decide, not you.

Believe it or not, there are still -- in this day and age! -- major metropolitan areas in the U.S. where concealed carry of a firearm is LEGAL. Last I checked, scoring on the street was ILLEGAL in EVERY metro area in the U.S.

Talk about a male/female equalizer; few are going to argue with a chick who has her gun pointed at their face... You really think all women are as spineless as you?

I'd wager that you hate being called "sexist" just as much as being dubbed an "authoritarian censor". But that's exactly what you are. And you hate it so much because it's true.

I could go on and on but I doubt this will make it past you as it cuts a little too close to home. But in the event that you're nodding off and it slips through, congratulations on tolerating ideas that differ from your own. That's a significant first step toward rational thought. You should be proud of yourself.

thank you. and I still carry heat when I cop.

I'm just not as good at articulating my words into any sort of decent argument.

Fry's electronics sells pepper spray for 3 bucks, if for some reason you can't carry any other weapon it can buy you a chance to run.

Its also not illegal to carry.

Fatman... It is your choice to carry a weapon when you go out. Have you ever been deatained by the police? If so how did your possestion of a weapon go over with the officers? I am curious to know how that has been handled by people you have encountered. I have never said that it was illegal to carry a weapon, but I was inferring that it would cause much unwanted trouble if you got detained.

jritchie1979, threads that get edited broke rules plain and simple.

You make me seem like a post deleting person who has no regard for others feelings. I have deleted no more than one post and I have edited the posts which went against the rules in general, discussed issues of price, or how to assult people. I simply am not condoning violence or disregard for the rules here on bluelight.

This thread is in the highest intrest of harm reduction. I am stating to people how to avoid conflict and stay unstabbed/shot/mugged in a dangerous area where drugs are at because for one reason or another at some point people are going to have to go get drugs from these areas. I also am giving information on how to avoid getting into trouble with the police. Threads that got edited suggested carrying ACTUAL weapons and making them known or using them. This will get you into a lot of shit if law enforcement shows up. However, if you choose to carry an item that could second as a weapon then I see no harm in that.

I told people to walk away from groups of people who looked suspicious or like they may harm you. I said to stay away from people you didn't know who looked dangerous. If you think someone or a group of someone's is going to jump you I suggest that the best course of action is too avoid the people. If you get into a confrontation and you are getting beaten then you should defend yourself to the best of your ability. I never said not to fight back. Please do not put words in my mouth.

When I stated that if a group of people were calling you over and telling you to come chill with them. This would be a bad idea to participate in the relaxing acitvity as they are trying to get you to let your guard down and once its down you run the risk of getting messed up by your new 'friends.'

When I addressed the issue with hayz and said that if I were a female I wouldnt go out and cop it was not because I am sexist it is because the females I have seen go to areas that you can cop often get ripped off. Many of the women I know avoid copping by themselves. I am not sure what I would do if I were a female, but I know that if I were I would not go by myself... past that I'm not quite sure.

I'd wager that you hate being called "sexist" just as much as being dubbed an "authoritarian censor". But that's exactly what you are. And you hate it so much because it's true.

Would you like me to delete your post would that make you happy? I am not sexist and I do not appreciate your slander. Ask any of the females that know me I am not sexist in anyway. However if you want to see me as an "authoritarian censor" be my guest. Your post was fairly rude and wreckless. It was also a personal attack, but you don't have a problem with being rude to others do you? You seem to do just fine insulting and berating me through out your post.

I hope that if you have any other issues with me or regarding the way I help run bluelight I would appreciate you addressing this further in a private mesage. Thank you very much.

Peace and Best Wishes,
euphoricnod

OK - I have had a little more experience the past few weeks and now I plan on laying low for a month (will be busy at work and also travelling a lot so plan on a month of no drugs - LOL). Anyway, the past few weeks I've driven down to our "rough area" in town to try to score some rock and this is what has happened on four trips. So far I drive around the area, and do not get of my car and walk around. I think that would be more dangerous. If something strange happens I can simply give it some gas and hightail outta there.

In no particular order:
TRIP A - midnight. A guy waved me down, went off and returned with some good stuff for me.
TRIP B - 10 PM, a guy only had one rock on him that he sold me. Good stuff not not enough - LOL
TRIP C - midnight. Drove around the area for 15 min - no one waved at me so went home
TRIP D - mid afternoon, a guy waved me down, tried to sell me fake stuff. Pebbles. you gotta be careful and not exchange money until the dude shows you the stuff.

Anyway, I did pass like 10 guys all in a group horsing around - did not stop, I think the large group scene is dangerous. I look for guys walking around alone.

First off, I'd like to make clear that eNod is NOT sexist, I am very close friends with him IRL, I see him every day, I am a girl, and I can quite honestly say he is not sexist, so dont even try with something like that. For the record, I'm sure no one likes to be called a sexist pig, how would you react if I called you that? Probably not well... Also, you make a lot of berating and harsh statements coming from someone with such a high post count as yours is...
jritchie1979 said:
EuphoricNod -
But I'd always been under the (apparently mistaken) impression that BL was a bit more than a forum dedicated to harm reduction. It was one of only a few boards where contributors could comfortably post about their real lives, including illegal activities. Kind of a bastion of free speech if you will. Drug laws are multi-billion $ racket. It's nice to be able to speak the truth. I'm a criminal too. And I value the freedom to say so. And I have no shame.
Now, in response to this, your going against your entire first statement. Your telling eNod his thread should be closed because it goes against BL rules, now your admitting that your a criminal and proud of it? If your going to get on someones ass for not sticking to guidelines, maybe you should first learn to follow them yourself.
Agreed again... [and so on with this wordy post...]

Why not allow a disccussion? If the argument(s) are poor, let them fail on their on merit (or lack thereof)? Right? Trouble is, the arguments have merit.

If you can only defend your position via prompts to "check your pm...", your position is in all likelihood indefensible. So much so that you're not even willing to expose it to public scrutiny.
If you agree with so much that he says, why are you making this post at all?
Also, I dont think its your place to determine what is and is not appropriate for the mods to edit. At least he is talking to them privatly, I'm sure people would much rather have that, where they can speak open and honestly, than right in the threads where all others can see and judge what was said. Maybe you could give the PM box a shot... and for the record, I have seen plenty of argument in this thread, but most people seem to actually appriciate gaining the knowledge of how to obtain their substance of choice without getting arrested or killed.
But give someone a blunt object -- be it a ballpoint pen, a roll of dimes curled in the fist, hell, even a bic lighter -- and one CAN fuck up an aggressor in a bad way before they even see it coming. Contingent upon the situation and endless combination of variables, that very well might be a bad idea, or it might give you time a window in which to escape. Who knows? But at least you have the CHOICE. You're not anti-choice are you?
Maybe you should have suggested a pen as a weapon than, hmm? From what I have seen, the only weapons eNod has talked about not carrying are the kinds of weapons that will get you arrested or possibly killed if someone were to see it, such as guns, knives, etc. which even suggesting goes against the whole point of a harm reduction site. And suggesting this thread goes against BL guidelines is your whole point for this post, is it not? Your not a hypocrit, are you? You'd make a great politician the way you put words into peoples mouths...
So this hypothetical group of thugs are about to jump you... And you advise ignoring them? Or walking away? In short, as you take another kick to the side of the head, the best thing to do is nothing? Harm reduction... Christ. Your sappy ideology obviously comes first.
What would you suggest doing than? Following them? Acknowledging them and just giving them more reason to harass you? Run scared back to your car? If they leave you alone and you can go on with your buisness by simply ignoring them, why would you do anything else?
Again with the putting words into mouths... And no where in this thread do I see eNod saying if someone carries a weapon hes going to call the cops on them himself or something... hes not saying it isnt the persons choice, hes saying it isnt SMART... big difference.
jritchie1979, I think you have a lot of thinking to do before you start bashing someone or telling them how to do their job, especially mods. Half the time here your agreeing with whats said, and then going and saying why its wrong. You should really read what someone is saying before you start putting words into their mouth.

Last edited:
yeah, that was a pretty ridiculous post jritchiewhatever. it sounds to me like you may either be an ex-bluelighter that perhaps didnt like eNod before, or maybe you just felt like making a big deal over basically 2 small arguments that you had with his original post. so you think its better to bring a weapon with you? go the fuck ahead. if you would rather run away from, or shoot at, the group of teenagers that is telling you to come over to them then be my guest. but i dont think you need to write a book about how much you think eNod is stupid or how you think his ideas are wrong, and then throw in 2 small arguments in there for the sake of making a legitimate post.

Thanks guys I feel loved, you guy are so awesome *feeling PLURRY!!!*

I don't know what everyone's talking about. I live in Chicago, and on top of that, I'm centered between many notorious gang areas. I've walked into just about every hood in my area and bought weed without worry or problems. I actually know quite a few gangbangers, and although I don't trust them and never would, I definately feel comfortable buying weed or whatever off them, as long as I have some prior buisness experience with them.
Most bangers I know are just interested in selling their product(s). I'm not saying they'd never rob someone, in fact I've witnessed it too many times, but as long as you make it clear that if they have good product, you'll continue to buy off them. Whether you actually do or not is another story, but it certainly puts them at ease.
I actually knew some of them so well, they didn't even care that i was selling weed too. I guess they figured no one would buy off me. Shows how much they know, I shut down like 7 people in 2 months.

When I drop into the gettho I make a HALO insertion, with a few Navy SEAL bodyguards, we then travel in unison to the targets house as stealthy as can be. We pickup the goods, and exfil with a stolen vehicle to the shore where we recover the hidden zodiac and book it out to sea to rendevous with a sub, that we swim the last mile after ditching the zodiac because real men finish with a swim. then hotbox the sub.

Shit man we airdrop into tha ghetto and shoot fools up then after I've taken all they drugs I call in an airstrike and bomb the shit out of the area. And I LEAVE NOTHING Alive... Nothing.

After you get the drugs you gotta nuke it from orbit to be totally sure.

Here in Philadelphia, it just got a little easier to score. Thanks to the folks at one of the weekly magazines, now people looking to cop in the bad neighborhoods have the top 10 spots to do it in, and even maps for those unfamiliar with the terrain. They list several more spots in the online supplement to this article, where they mention the runners up to the top 10.

I can't believe they actually printed this story, and were so specific. Knowing Philadelphia very well myself, i can say as someone that has copped at probably 7 out of the 10 on the list, that it's very accurate.

I hope this post doesn't go against the guidelines, but I figured since the article is featured in a very well known weekly magazine, that it would be okay. If that's not the case, please delete the post.

Mod edit: Removed Link to arcticle. This is telling us where we can buy drugs in philly, this is against guidelines. You've been a member long enough to know not to post stuff like this. Don't post specific sources or areas again. Be vauge or send it to me in a PM next time so I can approve it. The rest of your post is fine and if peopel wantto go out of their way to find it then thats ok. Just don't be so obvious with it.

Thank you for your understanding.
eNod

Last edited by a moderator:
You wouldn't find me within 300 feet of any of those spots NOW, jesus christ the only dealers that will be out there in a few days are undercover narcotics officers racking up easy arrests.

This article was published to FORCE the police's hand at enforcement and embarass the local government.