• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Safely obtaining drugs in a dangerous area

I have a question;

Is it better to plan on buying by bills[like 10 worth, 20 worth, 50 worth, etc], or plan on buying by quantity[a g, an 8th, etc]?

Heirarchy said:
I have a question;

Is it better to plan on buying by bills[like 10 worth, 20 worth, 50 worth, etc], or plan on buying by quantity[a g, an 8th, etc]?

Most people sell prepackaged items based on weight. It's not like they'll break them open to give you 50's worth if they come in 20 dollar denominations. Ask how much and go from there. They should give you the price of the lowest cost prepackaged amount.

How would you get over that? And If this borders on asking for drugs, please edit (I think Im walking the fine line of whats allowed ). How do you know who to ask? I saw this addressed a bit here, but enough where I feel I would understand it...

In open air drug markets that shouldn't be a problem, they'll typically call out if you fit the user description(i.e. white person in the hood). As far as who to ask, just hang out for a bit and notice if anyone is selling, it should be obvious if they're doing hand to hand transfers. Just look for a stationary person, typically at a corner. If that fails, just network with known users and they should help you out.

people sell blow in nics and dimes in certain areas. I wouldn't exactly go out of my way to by that kind of stuff.

I'm sure this will save alot of people alot of problems if they they follow it before deciding to waltz into thier nearest slum without thinking.

Good job :)

I've bought dimes lots of times. And often got a good deal on 12 packets. But when that 1st dozen's gone, and all you've got is $18 left...

Please do not mention prices as there is no price discussion allowed, euphoricnod

Last edited by a moderator:
Stygian8Angel said:
what would be the point of buying anything less than a G, really? even those that have only done it a few times would want around that much i would think.

Feh. You might as well ask "what's the point of buying more than a G." Only the first line/shot of coke is worth anything at all. After that, it's wasted money.

Brilliant thread, Nod!

Bravo, man, finally someone makes a "what to do..." thread that actually has true scenario's and alot of wisdom. :)

Thanks a lot I appreciate it. I figured I might as well make something that was really awesome after becoming the one of the moderators who helps run this forum.

I thought of something else and I believe it has been said, but... but but but. Dealers typically don't advertise loudly they sit there and you ahve to inquire first as to what you wanna buy... Don't buy from some junkie who says he's got some good shit for cheap... chances are its hash or a quartz rock.

Just want to add that once you find someone holding ask to see it first, and try to get them to let you hold it in your hand. Dealers know they're not gonna get fucked with (especially if you're white and their friends are all around the block), and once you explain that you just wanna see if it's real or not most dealers will put a rock or balloon for you to feel out.

Once I was trying to buy tar, and one guy sold me his old brillo pad wrapped up in a black shopping bag wrapped in a sandwich bag. Wouldn't have happened if I took a better look.

damn, you'd have to be on some serious bullshit to sell a brillo pad, lol

Great series of posts and good info. Yeah - my normal "safe" perosnal contact dried up so the other day I just decided to drive to the part of town where this kind of activity goes on and lucked out ... a guy waved at me while I drove by, I stopped the car 100 feet up, he came on by and sold me what I wanted. No hassle, no trouble and good stuff.

thats some good infomation, iv never brought drugs just from the streets like that, but saying that i have contacts so no need for it.

if i ever do buy drugs from someone on the streets, i will follow your info.

thanks

I from personal experience think its a good idea to cop with your friends. Always go with somebody else, a second opinion and more 'muscle' can help in sticky ghetto situations. Everybody wants a piece of you in the ghetto if youre white, to them the lack of melanin is a an index of gullibility, but if you show them youre outside of the stereotype, they can be really cool.

Arsteraad said:
I from personal experience think its a good idea to cop with your friends. Always go with somebody else, a second opinion and more 'muscle' can help in sticky ghetto situations. Everybody wants a piece of you in the ghetto if youre white, to them the lack of melanin is a an index of gullibility, but if you show them youre outside of the stereotype, they can be really cool.

I'm have to disagree with you about copping with more people. I think it's better to cop alone or with one other person at most. I'm not in LE, but if I'm working the hood and I see a Honda full of white kids buying drugs or in a drug area, I'd be more inclined to go after them. Also, if they do get stopped, what are the odds that everyone's story will sync up or that no one is carrying any other drugs or paraphanelia. I just see it as a liability.

Believe it or not, but everyone in the ghetto doesn't want a "piece of you" if you're white. The majority of dealers are there doing one thing, dealing drugs for profit. They're not out there schemeing and ripping off customers, not that it hasn't happened. But, that's certainly fits into the minority of the encounters.

Humminawha?

Arsteraad said:

Going with a group of your buddies to cop can say a few things. First, "I cannot handle myself I need people with me to protect me." Second, "I might be a cop look at my partner." Third, "Here I am and here's my buddy I'm bringing someone along so I can say something without actually saying it."

Not everyone in the 'ghetto,' as you so adequately have stated, wants a 'piece of you.'

You should have someone with you in the vehicle you have parked within view of where you are parking, but a good distance away. This way you do not have to carry keys or anything of value; save your money and ID.

Your statement is wrong and I think if you've been fucked as much as you're implying you should really turn around and look at your approach. If you or anyone else for that matter is getting ripped off frequently you need to turn around and evaluate what the fuck you're doing to attract attention and get jacked.

I agree with the other girl who posted - as a woman, I'm way too scared to go alone into a dodgy area to try to score. I sure as hell wouldn't go on foot.

There used to be a place, back in my home town, where you could drive real slow along a certain block and the guys would walk up to your car window and ask if you wanted smoke. Drive-through service! That kinda thing would be about the most risky I'd be willing to get, and even then, I'd be worried about getting car-jacked.

I think about trying to score on the street, especially when I see what I know is a handoff, but the fact is I'm too chicken to try.