• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Safely obtaining drugs in a dangerous area

In most places it's just confidence and don't bring unnecessary attention to the spot.

^yep, people just tend to make it more complicated. Seriously the last time I went to a bad spot we just walked up to the dude and was like hey what's up..... He knew what was goin down.

Theres a street a few blocks down at the intersection with 4 gas stations, lift a finger up infront of you and somebody will come up to you and try to sell you stuff. Pretty cunning, and it's still a good part of town, all the junkies live together and can actually afford their drugs without crime. hah Cops only stop by to get some donuts and coffee from the stations, but never hassle anyone.

After a while of being In the same shady spot with the same shady people, I believe cops just assume your anther local lowlife. I always walked down to my cop spot holding a hundred dollars in a clamped fist, and then walked around the bock with my dope dealer, the police were always cruising by and I never had a problem. I think you have more of a chance being arrested in a safer area. The only two times I was brought in, I was caught at union square, and Washington square. Fucking squares! Anyway it is about confidence, just act Ike you got a destination. Always have a cigarette out while your waiting for your man. And take your cell out and pretend to have a conversations with your real (or fake as in my case)girlfriend about how your lost in this shit hole and your calling a cab

Yeah we had our cigarettes out and just talked while the guy got out the shit for us.... No cops even cared. The funny thing is when you get to the real ghetto there wasn't even a lot of cops. I swear I didn't see them when we were in philly.... They were all at the gas stations chillin lol... And yeah you tend to get busted in safe areas. I lived in the area and a cop stopped our car asking what we were doing... Luckily he didn't step out his car....we just talked through our windows lol

Yeah, a team of like, six police officers slammed me against a wall by washingtons square park after I bought what luckily turned out to be fake crack. I didn't even have the time to look at my product, before these ass holes had me in handcuffs. When they told me that it wasnt even real crack, I was like, "well in that case can you just let me go and leave this as a misunderstanding?" but that didn't work out too well. The case ended up being dismissed, and since it was my friends money, all I lost was a night that I had to spend in a cell with a guy screaming about how he was going to "kill the cracker motherfucker"

Yeah, a team of like, six police officers slammed me against a wall by washingtons square park after I bought what luckily turned out to be fake crack. I didn't even have the time to look at my product, before these ass holes had me in handcuffs. When they told me that it wasnt even real crack, I was like, "well in that case can you just let me go and leave this as a misunderstanding?" but that didn't work out too well. The case ended up being dismissed, and since it was my friends money, all I lost was a night that I had to spend in a cell with a guy screaming about how he was going to "kill the cracker motherfucker"

That sucks but at least it got thrown out... A night in jail and all that shit over some fake crack....cops are stupid as hell sometimes. They can't let things go.

If the cop would of checked our car I would of had many nights in jail. I almost died of a heartattack. After that happened I vowed to never ride around with so many drugs in one car. If he popped the trunk he would of been in a pharmacy with a side of weed and mdma.

Yeah we had our cigarettes out and just talked while the guy got out the shit for us.... No cops even cared. The funny thing is when you get to the real ghetto there wasn't even a lot of cops. I swear I didn't see them when we were in philly.... They were all at the gas stations chillin lol... And yeah you tend to get busted in safe areas. I lived in the area and a cop stopped our car asking what we were doing... Luckily he didn't step out his car....we just talked through our windows lol

Isnt that the best when your drive past the gas station on your way to cop, and you see the whole narc squad chilling drinking coffee around their cars. Best case scenario when gettin dope in the hood.

Isnt that the best when your drive past the gas station on your way to cop, and you see the whole narc squad chilling drinking coffee around their cars. Best case scenario when gettin dope in the hood.

Yes, I love that because then I don't even worry about anything. Freakin all them chillin at the coffee shops or the 711's talking and laughing with one another not giving a fuck.... I'm like yeah you guys go do that and we're going to just drive past you now and get our dope easily, peace. Hahaha I wish that's how it was all the time though.

The only time I actually felt fear copping was when I was living in a halfway house in DC. The ghettos there are a lot scarier than here in NY. I wasn't so much worried about getting arrested, but rather being killed

I've come to find that, at the end of the day, you can take whatever precautions you'd like, but there's still that element of luck. I feel lucky whenever I make it back home safely, not because my dealers are unprofessional or sketchy, but because there is always that chance of getting arrested or getting robbed -- but more so getting arrested than robbed.

I mean, my dealer is very professional, and he always has me meet him one of two places. There has never been a problem before, and he has been in the game for a long time now, so I trust that he knows what he's doing, but uh... make no mistake, these two spots are in the projects. In fact, there's a police sub station right around the block from where I'll sometimes meet him; these are rough neighborhoods.

I would say that the best thing you can do for yourself is to get yourself a real good dealer, a real professional dealer who lives close by to where you meet him and has been in the game for a long time; if he's a good dealer, then he wants your money, and he wants you to get it without getting pinched.

It's tough to get a good dealer, though, and we were having to go through middlemen for a long, long time, and that sucked. The one and only time that we almost got pinched is when a middleman tried griming us and ended up bringing attention to himself. He walked around the block, ditched his jacket, and tried to make it look like he got robbed on his way back to our car. Well, a cop saw him, and when he got back into my girlfriend's car... yeah, they got pulled over. They found crack on him, and they arrested him. (That's how we know he tried beating us, as he bought crack with our money instead of dope. That, and he's just an all-around sketchy character.)

Oh, and try to get as many dealers in your pocket as you can. We've got more than one dealer we can call, and so if one dealer is giving us the run-around and we're getting a bad feeling or his spots are all lit up and there's a lot of activity, then we'll go see someone else whose neighborhood looks a little more friendly.

Yeah, when I first started using heroin I was basically just a stupid teenager that smoked pot and drank a lot. It just so happened that my pot dealer got his hands on some dope. Once that source ran out, I ended up going through middleman a lot, and I got ripped off quite a few times. Eventually, I got the idea to start patrolling methadone clinics, and all of a sudden I had at least five different dope dealers I could go to, including one that happened to live on my block.

i have scored on the streets of melbourne many times over the years , in victoria the police are more concerned about the dealer than the purchaser (most drug posession charges go through a diversion program)

there are several open air drug markets through out the city, i find most dealers to be people supporting a habit and they want as little hassle as u do

melbourne is generally a safe city though, we don't have condensed areas of poverty, i imagine the situation is very different in the states, i guess the main rule is trust your instincts over your desire, if the situation does not feel right then better to stay on the safe side

Been on Oxy's for a few years and I'm capped out and running out all the time. I'm just maintaining the sickness they don't help the pain I'm in unless I do more then run out. Can't afford to have the surgery that MIGHT help, can't afford not to work, Can't afford not being able to work due to being dope sick. I don't have any idea how to make a contact or were to start, I'm really stuck and need to do something. Coming off it is not an option right now.

Troy

read the thread

Yes I read it and it's all a bit scary to me. It's been many many years since Ive done anything like this. It sucks to be in this position I had no idea what I was getting into but found out pretty quickly the first time I ran out and was turned away getting a refill. It's going to be an adventure and I don't want to end up in trouble.

Here goes !