• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Safely obtaining drugs in a dangerous area

^ I understand that.

Please understandd that I am the mod in this case and I would like talk of weapons kept to a minimum. They really can get you in trouble with the law if you carry them which is why I edited the comments out. i understand sarcasm very well, it is a concept that I enjoy and grasp firmly... however carrying weapons to cop would get you in a lot of trouble if you got pulled in by the police...

I hope you didnt take persona offense by my editing your threads guys.

awsome thread. ive wanted this thread since i initially found bl in '05!

euphoricnod said:
^ I understand that.

Please understandd that I am the mod in this case and I would like talk of weapons kept to a minimum. They really can get you in trouble with the law if you carry them which is why I edited the comments out. i understand sarcasm very well, it is a concept that I enjoy and grasp firmly... however carrying weapons to cop would get you in a lot of trouble if you got pulled in by the police...

I hope you didnt take persona offense by my editing your threads guys.

no personal offense taken, but is it really appropriate for you to use your modly powers to enforce the rules as you see fit or make up rules that don't exist( no offense intended) rather than simply enforce the rules as they are written whilst going about your normal bl posting routine. and if you've ever been held at gun or knife point while trying to cop(its happened a few times) you'd definitely start carrying protection especailly when you have people after you.

We addressed this in PM...

Yes being held up at knife point and at gun point can suck and want to make you carry some extra protection. However for most people it isn't needed.

The Real Fatman said:
no personal offense taken, but is it really appropriate for you to use your modly powers to enforce the rules as you see fit or make up rules that don't exist( no offense intended) rather than simply enforce the rules as they are written whilst going about your normal bl posting routine. and if you've ever been held at gun or knife point while trying to cop(its happened a few times) you'd definitely start carrying protection especailly when you have people after you.

Euphoricnod is not using his "modly powers to enforce the rules as he see's fit". Its in the best intrest of harm reduction for people to not be encouraged to be packing any type of weapon when trying to obtain drugs in a dangerous area. Besides the fucking hood has enough strapped wannabe gangster white boys running around, I dont need any fucking more when I go to get dope.

Carrying any type of weapon, be it gun or a knife, even for protection when your hitting the block to cop is a bad fucking idia and just asking for trouble. You can be charged for carrying a concealed weapon by law enforcement or have the shit beat out of you by a dealer and his buddies. Its a fucking insult in the game as well, someone comes to me on some bussiness strapped or anyone else for that matter they would get beat for that shit. The fuck outta here I'd say as my boys rush em and I'd rob thier bitch ass. My advice, just bring your balls, your word, your money, and you phone and you'll be straight, those are the only weapons you need. Theres no need to be strapped. Your going to get drugs, aint no fucking stick up man.

Last edited:
bri2u2002 said:
Good Post. I was thinking that it's better to get the dealer in the car with you.

this might seem like a good idea because you have some privacy, but chances are you will either get robbed or worse, any cops watching will know exactly what you are doing and will pull you over as soon as you cop. you probably cant out drive the cops in the inner city, but on foot at least you can run and jump some fences and shit. if you are in your car they have you trapped.

ClubbinGuido said:
Carrying any type of weapon, be it gun or a knife, even for protection when your hitting the block to cop is a bad fucking idia and just asking for trouble. You can be charged for carrying a concealed weapon by law enforcement fucking stick up man.

obtaining drugs in a dangerous area u can be charged with "possesion of a controlled substance", "attempted possesion"

i just have to say whats on my mind. first off the post is about coppin in a dangerous area. now what does danger imply. possibly gettin robbed, attacked, or possibly worse. now all u mods are sayin dont carry a weapon u can be charged with a crime. uh, u are talkin about copping drugs here! harm reduction ? how is it harm reduction in informing people how to successfully buy drugs (heroin, cocaine, crack) this isnt legal now is it ?

how the fuck is it a bad idea to have protection when i have a fuckin fiend ready to take my life away for $20 bux ?

^chinacat311 you have it right on, those are the exact reasons that you do not get a dealer in a car with you.

Its harm reduction because I'm telling them ho to avoid getting in a tight spot... dapurpman, check your pm box ok?

Last edited:
dapurpman said:
obtaining drugs in a dangerous area u can be charged with "possesion of a controlled substance", "attempted possesion"

i just have to say whats on my mind. first off the post is about coppin in a dangerous area. now what does danger imply. possibly gettin robbed, attacked, or possibly worse. now all u mods are sayin dont carry a weapon u can be charged with a crime. uh, u are talkin about copping drugs here! harm reduction ? how is it harm reduction in informing people how to successfully buy drugs (heroin, cocaine, crack) this isnt legal now is it ?

how the fuck is it a bad idea to have protection when i have a fuckin fiend ready to take my life away for $20 bux ?

If your scared of that then you dont belong out on the block coppin. People like you with that mentality make the game that more dangerous. And if the place you coppin is really that fucking bad, like fucking D-Block status with them fiends trying to get at your 20 note, then you sure as fuck shouldnt be there doing bussiness. Save yourself the trouble and keep your ass home or look elsewhere for drugs.

the safest way to obtain drugs in a dangerous area is to leave that area and score somewhere else!

I forget who said it earlier, but just go to a spot regualrly, cop from the same guy, get his cell@# and go somewhere else to meet him thats not in the hood. and if you have to cop on the street, ask the junkie lookin ppl chillin by the spot. they will tell you who has the good shit that day. i cop in a small city so its easier than somewhwere say like LA or NY.

I'm going to throw in a little without reading the thread (flame away) because I'm 90% sure no one has covered this.
By reading EN's original post, he's obviously experienced a bit in this area, and I'm not going to try to add more tips of how to score in a high pressure unsafe area, but I'm going to relay a few tips of what to do if things go wrong.

Remember, this isn't a game of honor. Do *not* take more money than you are ready to lose or spend. Be ready to give it up for nothing in the case that you are threatened or jumped. Its best to have some way to take off or someone to help, but if its get rolled or give up your cash, give up your cash. People get shot over drugs, usually its dealers or territory shootings, but purchasers can get shot in arguments too. I've been in situations where I've given people my money knowing that I wasn't getting a good deal/going to get out OK just to make it out OK and never return to the area.

About taking your ID, this is a great idea unless you're an out of stater in a shady area, this can get you a ride downtown in a heartbeat. In this case, I'd just carry my cash. Be wary about carrying any type of weapon unless you are ready to kill someone or go to jail.

All in all, usually you can cop ok if you find the right people. They are looking for cash, and hoping to establish repeat customers. THEY ARE NOT LOOKING FOR FRIENDS, don't expect to be invited in to hang out and get fucked up, don't expect to get a number until you've came by a few times and taken care of business. They don't trust you, you don't trust them.

Finally, always be aware of your surroundings. If you're walking down the street towards your connect area, and you see a new group of people, or someone advancing towards where you're going, hang a left or a right and call it off, at least for now. I lived in some very shady areas and only made it through because I watched out what was going out around me.

Peace.

I have never copped very much stuff in large U.S. cities only a few times. I have spent some time in 3rd world countries and have seen and heard about a few people get screwed getting stuff off of the streets. In most places that get tourist their will always be people trying to sell drugs on the streets by the tourist centers be very careful! The cops always have the town center cased very well and know everything going on the streets, sometimes it’s O.K. and you can get some over priced stuff not a problem but a lot of times people buy stuff walk around the corner to be confronted by the police, total set up. So the smart people pay their “fine” lose their stuff and be on their way but a lot of tourist don’t understand how 3rd would country legal systems work and say something like “it’s not mine” and get taken to a 3rd world prison. Where they will have to spend 3 to 5 years just to get sentenced so they have to pay off the cops, jail judges and who ever else around 4 to 8 thousand dollars usually, when they could of just gave the original cops 20 or 50$s. The best place I found in countries like that to score is markets they are like a maze and you can wonder around until you feel comfortable and talk to a few shop keepers and they will usually send a young kid out and come back with what you a looking for. Also a lot of robberies happen in poor countries it is best to take a small amount of $ and just hand it over, lots of travelers get shot in robberies not handing stuff over, they don’t understand how cheap life is in some places always have a small amount handy and act like it is all you have, if you feel you need revenge you can always hire someone to kill them later. Don’t score stuff in the middle of town.Oh I forgot to mention taxi drivers are good to find drugs in some other countries.

Last edited:
Mind-Melt said:
the safest way to obtain drugs in a dangerous area is to leave that area and score somewhere else!

You hit the nail on the head bro. If the area is really that fucking dangerous get the fuck outta dodge. =D

Whitespy420 good contribution.

And CG if its really bad you do just bounce the fuck out

^ Am I correct in saying that you got a lot of experience coppin in dangerous areas bro? Because I just did a double take on everything you posted and you really know your shit man.

Its a safe statement to say that I know how to handle myself. I've done it in cities all over europe and north america. The rules are the same everywhere.

Don't only prepare for a dangerous situation, prepare to avoid a dangerous situation.

preparing for dangerous situations means preparing to avoid dangerous situations. If you're going to the area then you really need to look at "how can I get out?" and questions like that...

Going to pick up drugs in a dangerous area is not that bad. Usually the most dangerous presence in any area is the law enforcement, if the dealers are about doing business.