• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Safely obtaining drugs in a dangerous area

I agree with the poster above, the thing you really need to worry about is 5-0. I've been copping in the ghettos for years and I have never had any threats on my safety, just had to worry about getting burned and cops. The dealers really want your money, and unlike some people think, their goal isn't to rob you. Sure shit happens, but generally in my area...heroin capital of the U.S./bluelight camera central...the dealers will treat you like kings if you're there to buy drugs.

The dealers will treat you well, but what about the other 95% of the population down there?

I havn't done any of this since I was a few years younger, but I always relied on finding the areas that were dealer heavy. My city has a few areas where many dealers seem to be at the same time, and you will never get jacked.

Man do I feel dumb for doing that. I used to do it just for nicklebags.

I don't have anything creative or insightful to contribute to this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
^
It might be helpful to reply with what and why you don't agree with something posted. That would actually be contributing to a thread.

Incident... if you've got something to say about copping in the "projects" why don't you tell us instead of being a prick about it?

eupgoric- I've said my piece in a previous post, I have lots of experiance in this area, who are you to edit my posts. I was simply stating my opinion that alot of things mentioned here would get people into alot of trouble if they did these things in some of the places I've copped.

No one's arguing your opinion. We just want you to be more specific about it...

For example: What would get people in trouble if they copped in your area? What area are you speaking of? How did you cop successfully? ETC.

This isn't always a possiblity, but you guys should try to get your shit delivered, after all, the dealers are then ones want $, they should be willing to work for it. I had no problems delivering on my bike when I used to slang. I never once got arrested, I got stopped a few times, but they never found my stash. I have kind of a "secret" stash most cops haven't found out about yet. I'll let you guys in. Ok, so first off your need to be wearing jeans. When you unbutton them, look driectly below the button on the back side of the zipper(the right side) where the demin overlaps and is sowed together. Cut a hole at the very top, and you can fit 5-10 bags of whatever in there. I always do this, and even when a cop has grabbed my dick, he didn't know.

Then you don't need to be rude to other posters here in my forum. Do you? That was meant for incident...

Thanks for the stash spot idea.

delta_9 said:
This isn't always a possiblity, but you guys should try to get your shit delivered, after all, the dealers are then ones want $, they should be willing to work for it. I had no problems delivering on my bike when I used to slang. I never once got arrested, I got stopped a few times, but they never found my stash. I have kind of a "secret" stash most cops haven't found out about yet. I'll let you guys in. Ok, so first off your need to be wearing jeans. When you unbutton them, look driectly below the button on the back side of the zipper(the right side) where the demin overlaps and is sowed together. Cut a hole at the very top, and you can fit 5-10 bags of whatever in there. I always do this, and even when a cop has grabbed my dick, he didn't know.

I've done that as well, except I did it in the belt area. Just cut a slit there, and in goes the bundle. Wearing a belt conceals the slit... I've never been searched though. *knocks on wood*

Incident,
Yeah I read your post, but you could still be specific about what advice you think is bad, in regards to your second post.

^Yeah, I forgot to mention a belt. Another good idea, I've done this before too, rubber band your bag to your dick, not too tight off course. Some cops aren't to thrilled about looking directly at your naughty parts.

why isnt this stickied?

its like... the most important thread in this forum.....

Man, im waaay too much of a pussy to ever just go out and cop shit off the street. That plus im a girl who looks well, *STIGMA* but not your average drug taker by far imho. That plus, like, id be too scared. I mean, who knows wtf could happen, you could be stabbed, raped, i dunno, anything. that scares me most. That plus like why would you, like, (ok i might sound ignorant here) but dont most people just have reliable dealers they go to? Like friends or something? Thats who i get my shit off all the time. I wouldnt trust a stranger with a piece of shit.

*shrugs*

wesmdow, I'love it be sticky but the powers that be I think theyd rather it not

and hayz I feel you if I were female you wouldnt be able to ppay me enugh to go out here and do it..

^^^ Lol, i just think of this street here in melbourne notorious for drugs, specially asian men selling heroin, and shit myself at the thought of "scoring" off them. They are just so fucking scary and dodgy! Not that i even use heroin. But yeah, lol. I dunno, its scary to me.

if you know the right spots to go to, the only thing you have to worry about is the cops really. since usually when you buy in a certain project its being dealt by a crew or gang, they keep the stick up kids away and anyone else thats not gonna be putting $ in their pockets. of course shit happens, but like ppl have sair earlier in this post, its all about $ the real dealers just want your $ and to get you the fuck outta there.

if your copping from a new spot dont do shit till you see the dope or w/e. a lot of times you will have random junkies taking viles and filling them with dirt and shit and trying to burn ppl. those are the ppl u gotta look out for. its usually the ones that go outta they way to holla you down (esp if your white)

the real dealrs dont advertise like that, so if it seems to good to be true, it prolly is and you should take your biz elsewhere.

also avoid spots where they come out with a package and make every line up to get hit off, that shit sucks. i got chased outta a hole once while waiting in line to cop. it was like 20 some ppl in this vacant lot behind an ally. all the sudden there are these bigg as undercover cops running towrds everyone, i was so close to coppin...like if one of the cops had to take a shit before he left and held everyone up for a few minutes, i would have been screwed.

ive been burned before and shit, but nothing is worse than having the deal with the cops in a situation like that. thats what i used to worry about the most. find a connec thats chill and will deliver to you, and youve made it haha.

For me its always been the issue of approaching people that kept me away. I have found in my experience that most people selling really just want to sell their product and really dont spend their time thinkin about jackin everyone, like some people would want you to think. Im sure I would be nervous, but I imagine as long as you dont fuck around and you respect the dealer and locals, then in general you would avoid problems.

Like it said, its the stigma of drugs. I just cant seem to bring myself to ask someone who I dont know for certain first. Ive asked enough friends who gave me nasty looks when mentioning some of these substances. I cant imagine going into a neighborhood in new too and asking a random person...

How would you get over that? And If this borders on asking for drugs, please edit (I think Im walking the fine line of whats allowed ;) ). How do you know who to ask? I saw this addressed a bit here, but enough where I feel I would understand it...