Regional Pill Discussion: Central v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said the Netherlands because that and Belgium are where 90% of the worlds MDMA is produced..!!I Stand by what i have seen and it is a rarity i admit..but it is true in some cases...belive it or not...i don't give adamn anymore...your heads are so hard i'm suprised your able to enjoy rolling without having some damn fit as to it;s chemical makeup...Fuck it,believe what you want..
Um, like I said, it's North America we're talking about here, not Europe, the makeup of pills in the Netherlands is immaterial, here. If you don't give a damn, please stop posting incoherent ramblings that are entirely unfounded opinion, lack proper punctuation, and contain no relevant facts to people on this continent.

Last edited:
The DEA seizes perhaps 1/10th of 1% at most of the pills in this country,so statisticly speaking if you wanan insist on being a DEA spokeman they only sample an extremely small amoun tof the total pills out there...and you can believe me or not being in the netherlands and seeing MDMA produced i do not care,i was there and I did not see you,and since The Netherlands and Belgium produce well over 90% of the MDMA pills in the world,then think about it for a second...the DEA does full analysis on every pill seized but thats a small amount compared to the number of pills the do Not seize and Do Not Test..and 100+mg of morphine or another synthetic opaite is noticeable although only a little to most,I do not know why they put opiates into a few batches of pills,but they have in the past i know for a fact,maybe these pills did not get seized by the DEA,when I strated doing MDMA in 1993 they seized very very few pills,and I agree that it is usually bullshit when someone says there is heroin or opiates in rolls but there have been in some batches and I have seen this and been there,and it was not always heroin,often a synthetic opaite they called heroin,but since you and the DEA did not see what i saw or do what i did where I did ,then go ahead and belive what you will,it is obvious that your mind is made up thansks to the DEA which has certainly done such a good job of stopping drugs haven't they?!! please ...I am through with your close minded approach and I do not know why I tried to tell 2 people who seem inteligant something that may just be true and is true although i agree in small ,or rare instances...so the DEA and its 1/10th of 1% maybe..of the pills it has been able to seize says only one pill tested positive for heroin,I can belive that,but what about the miliions and million sof pills that the DEA never seized and thus was unable to test,and if you look up the number of pills they seized in the 90's you might understand,and once again Europe is the largest producer of MDMA in the world...so I am done with this topic,,and I say Good luck and thank you for your condescending words and your oh so priceless advice...

None of that makes sense man. Throw some spaces, punctuation, and coherent sentence structure in there and I will try to understand it.

Also I don't know about your stat that the Netherlands and Belgium producing 90% of MDMA worldwide. I know most of the MDMA we see in the US is from Canada supposedly. But luckily the mintman still runs shit in Chicago.

lol thanks for your advice on punctuation,,,

Um, like I said, it's North America we're talking about here, not Europe, the makeup of pills in the Netherlands is immaterial, here. If you don't give a damn, please stop posting incoherent ramblings that are entirely unfounded opinion, lack proper punctuation, and contain no relevant facts to people on this continent.

Ok, My speaking of MDMA being produced in The Netherlands is Very Relevant to North America,Because WE GET MOST OF OUR MDMA FROM EUROPE! lol...Canada produces a small amount as do some other places,so irregardless of the opiate issues, I think that since the Seizures of MDMA are from Amsterdam and Belgium,and other places in Europe,even though they are often smuggled to Canada,and then to the US. Therefore MDMA content in Europes pills is relevant in the fact that they supply most of our MDMA,smuggled through Canada or not...That is relevant To North America,and I wish you a good day..

About 80 percent of the MDMA consumed worldwide is produced in laboratories in the Netherlands and Belgium. MDMA distributed in Hawaii is transported primarily from these source areas. Law enforcement and U.S. military officials in Honolulu report an increase in the abuse of ODDs in Hawaii, particularly MDMA. In 2002 the drug typically sells fo<donk>tablet in Honolulu. MDMA is distributed primarily by Caucasian criminal groups and local independent dealers. Users also are at risk of consuming other drugs that may be sold to them as MDMA. In some instances, the synthetic drug PMA (paramethoxyamphetamine) has been sold as MDMA. Because PMA's hallucinogenic effects take longer to appear, users may consume too much of the drug, which can result in overdose death.
An additional risk results when other substances are added to MDMA tablets without the user's knowledge. Drugs such as heroin and methamphetamine reportedly have been added to MDMA tablets in some parts of the United States.
Source:
National Drug Intelligence Center
319 Washington Street, 5th Floor
Johnstown , PA 15901-1622
Telephone: 814-532-4601

Last edited:
back on topic...

Some friends and I did some Green Paul Franks just a few weeks ago and the experience was wonderful. They are bigger, so probably a lot of binders, but it was a nice and clean MDMA experience for once. Timeline and effects were exactly the same as the pure (lab verified) powder i've had before, except i am pretty sure there was a little bit of caffeine in them, but not too much otherwise i would have noticed as i am sensitive to caffeine.

Any one else tried these?

Does anyone in TX tried the following pills?

Light green maserati - inpressed, convex on both sides, no bevel, appears "double stacked"
Purple rhino - same description as light green maserati
Yellow rhino - same as purple rhino but thinner
Green playboy - same as yellow rhino, same presser as yellow rhino?

I am skeptical because my bag also came with blank green pills that were similar in color to the green playboys but slightly larger in diameter. There were also red pumas in the bag but I gave them to a friend

Last edited:
the rhinos so far for me have been clean ,of all colors, some weaker than others, iv had a purple and several green and pink no yellows yet...u go to pr and run a search on any rhino itl b clean , i had i blue playboy resently it was very good and clean i suspect a lil caffine too it was good but it didnt last as long as long as i thought it should, the maseraties r suposed to b relly good - usullay wen u get a skittle pack like that u get ripped of with like half fake tabbbs but it seems all the ones u got were awsome gj

Somewhat new to bluelight. Since I have been back in Ohio I have not crossed paths with anyone on the scene. I saw a comment you posted that led me to think you live in Ohio. I live in the Dayton area. I am a pretty down to earth guy with a longtime g/f. Looking for friends and information about the scene...drop a line sometime.............greenlighter so no pvt. msg lol

Illinois is notorious for the best pressed pills around. The Mint Man loves Chicago.

2 white thinking men back to back

Anyone heard of these? I'm in Indianapolis, IN. Thanks.

Le Junk

SE WI is flooded with dank ass shards at the moment. Not that big of surprise as there is always god molly here lol :) cheap too, ounces hovering right around the G range.

Status
Not open for further replies.