Regional Pill Discussion: Central v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2010 Memphis,TN: light blue Cloud 9 pills=good,clean ,and medium to strong pills..availabilty was good for a little while then they were gone mostly....
Memphis - Yellow Camel (camel joe cigarette camel image)= good,slighly speedy,not too much tho...lasted a little longer than normal so most likely had MDA mixed in with MDMA..pretty available for a while...
St.Louis,MO: reddish/pink tulips-decent to good,medium or better dose,seemed clean and pretty pure,not mixed with other stuff besides MDMA that was noticeable..

It's been a couple years since seeing some molly on the streets round here. Though a few weeks ago a friend that i haven't talked to in a while had some molly shards. Very pure as well. Looked as if you could look through it. Still yet i would rather have a strong clean pill for some reason.

Anyone know about pink peace signs around houston at the moment?

There's one report by someone on PR. He tested them but he didn't show pics so it depends. I think he was a mod though so I guess he's reputable. Personally I was about to pick some up but ended up with some blue playboys.

pink or red peace signs...?

Anyone know about pink peace signs around houston at the moment?

Heard the red peace signs were good but a little speedy,altho these were Dallas area pills...pink and red maybe the same pills , i have seen both pink peace signs...and red(darker red) peace signs and the red ones were as described good but a bit speedy...pink peace signs were good , clean , but was a medium dose pill in my opinion,these were supposed to be houston pills,both red and pink,but it was in Austin,Texas were they actually came from to where i saw them..which means that they could have easily and probably came to Austin from Houston...

Anyone have the reddish orange pressed rolls Royce pills going around from California to Ariz.. to Dallas about 6 motnhs ago?These were very clean,high dose MDMA pills(at least the ones i did and my friends got)...there were some of those same pills that were reddish brown and orangish brown tho that were (the guy even told me so) Heroin and MDMA mixtures..aka H bombs...butr they had MDMA in them but also according to a reliable source tested for morphine/heroin also...this is confirmed MDMA+heroin(actually morphine sulfate) mixed together...i don't undertsand the appeal of the 2 mixed together..H bombs;if i wanted to fell opiate buzzed i would buy heroin,morphine pills,etc...but these pills have opiates and a good dose of MDMA so you actually roll but you get lethargic after a while..theres enough morphine /op[iates in there to bring you back down and smack you out after a while...

Anyone have the reddish orange pressed rolls Royce pills going around from California to Ariz.. to Dallas about 6 motnhs ago?These were very clean,high dose MDMA pills(at least the ones i did and my friends got)...there were some of those same pills that were reddish brown and orangish brown tho that were (the guy even told me so) Heroin and MDMA mixtures..aka H bombs...butr they had MDMA in them but also according to a reliable source tested for morphine/heroin also...this is confirmed MDMA+heroin(actually morphine sulfate) mixed together...i don't undertsand the appeal of the 2 mixed together..H bombs;if i wanted to fell opiate buzzed i would buy heroin,morphine pills,etc...but these pills have opiates and a good dose of MDMA so you actually roll but you get lethargic after a while..theres enough morphine /op[iates in there to bring you back down and smack you out after a while...

...really?

because heroin is so active orally and people are always cutting pills with it? come on.

yes really..

...really?

because heroin is so active orally and people are always cutting pills with it? come on.

I dunno if you are being a smartass in your remark but yes heroin is active oraly in 50mg doses and above altho this was actually morphine base i think and heroin mixed..belive what you want the lab that tested it out is not lying, why would they,the people who payed for the testing paid good money to have it done,so why would they lie? and there is more morphine in the pill than heroin,,morphine base or morphine sulfate more than likely from a morphine sulfate tablet,easyily obtained in mexico at pharmacys that sell them to "trusted " customer not tourists..and heroin from mexico is cheap as hell around the border area anyway,wher ei got my pills and the H-bombs also came from,,it was about 100+mg of morphine and 50+mg of heroin (mexican heroin) and about 150mg MDMA plus coloring/dye and binders...what they hell do you think that pills called H-bombs hav ein them to make them H-bombs anyway? maybe where you are it's some other drug but in areas bordering mexico it is an opiate like morphine and heroin ..yes i know the oral bioavalibilty of heroin,I do go to college and am majoring in Pharmacology so smart ass remarks like that are futile attempts to be clever..when you have formal university education in Pharmacology then talk your shit man! till then just look up your drug bioavalabilty on wikipedia or wherever you go,,I have PDR's and Merck Drug indexes that have chemical formulas,clinical pharmacology,and etc.. and heroin is in there as it is prescribed in Switzerland and some other nations as a pain medication in some cause or as a heroin program in Switzerland where junkies recieve dosage sor liquid heroin (pharm. grade) and inject in the heroin clinic type of program...available in ampules in different dosages(sterile for injection) ..lol....smart asses are usually not as smart as they think they are...Good day moderator..

I dunno if you are being a smartass in your remark but yes heroin is active oraly in 50mg doses and above altho this was actually morphine base i think and heroin mixed..belive what you want the lab that tested it out is not lying, why would they,the people who payed for the testing paid good money to have it done,so why would they lie? and there is more morphine in the pill than heroin,,morphine base or morphine sulfate more than likely from a morphine sulfate tablet,easyily obtained in mexico at pharmacys that sell them to "trusted " customer not tourists..and heroin from mexico is cheap as hell around the border area anyway,wher ei got my pills and the H-bombs also came from,,it was about 100+mg of morphine and 50+mg of heroin (mexican heroin) and about 150mg MDMA plus coloring/dye and binders...what they hell do you think that pills called H-bombs hav ein them to make them H-bombs anyway? maybe where you are it's some other drug but in areas bordering mexico it is an opiate like morphine and heroin ..yes i know the oral bioavalibilty of heroin,I do go to college and am majoring in Pharmacology so smart ass remarks like that are futile attempts to be clever..when you have formal university education in Pharmacology then talk your shit man! till then just look up your drug bioavalabilty on wikipedia or wherever you go,,I have PDR's and Merck Drug indexes that have chemical formulas,clinical pharmacology,and etc.. and heroin is in there as it is prescribed in Switzerland and some other nations as a pain medication in some cause or as a heroin program in Switzerland where junkies recieve dosage sor liquid heroin (pharm. grade) and inject in the heroin clinic type of program...available in ampules in different dosages(sterile for injection) ..lol....smart asses are usually not as smart as they think they are...Good day moderator..

U mad? Anyone can find a PDR or Merck Index at a bookstore, and while I'm so glad you are taking pharmacology, you should probably know that I already have three degrees, including formal university education in Wikipedia. Heroin is deacetylated into morphine in the stomach and has a terrible BA in the stomach. Only one pill ever analyzed by the DEA has tested positive for heroin, I believe, and I'm not sure if you've ever done heroin or morphine, but 50 mg orally of either would not be enough for most people to feel given the extensive metabolism.

Keep tryin, buddy.

anyone see anything good in Mi i just pick up so purple double revolvers and pink michael jacksons im thinking there piperazine tho . l\

Last edited by a moderator:
These are circulating Chitown right now. Anyone seen them yet? I hear they're great

I had red/pinkish equals last november in chitown and they were amazing.. I think these are called "mints" definitely cop as they are the real deal.

came across a few... can't make out the logo though.
color: white and kinda shiny/glittery
shape: round and stacked
imprint: looks like a heart imprint with an wishbone outprint(?) in the middle.

any idea what they're called and how they feel and what is in them???

Both are bunk Revolvers and Mjs dont get em ive also come across green like light green glocks facing left chalky and bitter but bunk D towns gotta get something good! i hope anyways lemme kno if you guys find anything good In MI!

Both are bunk Revolvers and Mjs dont get em ive also come across green like light green glocks facing left chalky and bitter but bunk D towns gotta get something good! i hope anyways lemme kno if you guys find anything good In MI!

Quit looking for rolls in the d for a while now, get some shard/powder instead brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.