Regional Pill Discussion: Central v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard anything of the white naked ladies in chi-town area? It's not the g's up one.

Yeah i heard the white naked ladies floatin' around Chicago are FIRE!!!

do they look like the same lady from the G's just without the .g on the other side?

Any word on blue dolphins? They are facing right and have little to no white specks in them and are a medium blue. Northeast La. area.

anyword on the white blue round embosed transformer heads????????they smell goodd

XTraCt said:
Yeah i heard the white naked ladies floatin' around Chicago are FIRE!!!

fire probably referring to the feeling in your nose after you snort all the meth that is in them.

Just getting them yellow and blue ladies in Nebraska,
Haha.

HisNameIsFrank said:
Any word on blue dolphins? They are facing right and have little to no white specks in them and are a medium blue. Northeast La. area.
To answer my own question,they are weak as fuck.

pink clovers in ohio are bunk as hell. took 4 and feels like i got some caffeine pills. 8) it just pisses me off that these pill cutters are going outta their way to put nothing but a lil cold medicine in pills these days and ripping people off. we should hunt them down and make an example outta them.

Last edited:
Blue Playboys? I'm guessing they'll be the same press as the green ones and the blue diamonds around minneapolis, but haven't had a chance to see em yet...

blue motorolas??

red monkey/dragon/i dont know what it is??

I got some "pressed molly" a white pill with no logo and it was considerably wider and shorter than a traditional roll. however probably the strongest roll I've ever had. I suspect mdma, cocaine and filler contents.

henry d said:
I got some "pressed molly" a white pill with no logo and it was considerably wider and shorter than a traditional roll. however probably the strongest roll I've ever had. I suspect mdma, cocaine and filler contents.

press that caine baby!

what's going on in ohio?

Thinking about tracking some pills down, wondering if there are any notable ones to look out for?

CloudyHazeD said:
what's going on in ohio?

Thinking about tracking some pills down, wondering if there are any notable ones to look out for?

shit's getting more bunk here in southwest ohio. 8)

MyNamesJeremyS said:
Is Nebraska still a state? Damn.
Unfortunately.

Picked me up some blue star of davids, blue nikes, and blue diamonds(same press).

Well see how these are.

Status
Not open for further replies.