Regional Pill Discussion: Central v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with Ohio? Is there any good Ecstasy around here at all? All I can ever find is "molly" that's just some bunk white crystalline powder, or sometimes it's brown/tan, suppositivly from a purification process being skipped during synth. Last time I even heard of someone having X in pill form was like 6 months ago. Even at raves that have mass good acid, hash, shrooms, ketamine, ect going around I still can't find any.

I'm hoping there's some going around here in Ohio and I just got bad connects. I haven't had real X in years, but then again I just started raving this year, and before then all my dealers were gangstas.

You want to gamble with pills when there's (multiple implied?) molly hookups around you? Usually brown/tan crystal powder i've ever seen was good as hell.

What's up with Ohio? Is there any good Ecstasy around here at all? All I can ever find is "molly" that's just some bunk white crystalline powder, or sometimes it's brown/tan, suppositivly from a purification process being skipped during synth. Last time I even heard of someone having X in pill form was like 6 months ago. Even at raves that have mass good acid, hash, shrooms, ketamine, ect going around I still can't find any.

I'm hoping there's some going around here in Ohio and I just got bad connects. I haven't had real X in years, but then again I just started raving this year, and before then all my dealers were gangstas.

There was an entrepreneur in the chi-town area that had molly that looked almost like coke. It was goofy. I took a lil and it ended up being the cleanest most intense roll of my life. No adulterants, no meth, coke, nothing. Good clean molly. Ya just gotta know where to look.

EDIT: However, tan/brown molly doesn't exactly mean bad, it just wasn't synthed as carefully. Ingredients got dirty.

I believe that molly you speak of made its way up here....you are correct. Definitely some of the cleanest molly ive ever done.

Brown or tan molly doesn't mean it's unpure. I got some pretty tan crystals in Ibiza and it was probably the cleanest and strongest Molly I've ever encountered. I think I've also heard of Pink Molly around. Color doesn't indicate the strength or purity.

chicago suburbs, i finally got to try the mints everyone talks about, seems to be the only thing around. Red/Pink equals, Red/Pink A's, and Blue Blank pills are all good, seem to be clean mdma, able to sleep at night without a problem, i normally have to take 4mg of xanax after a roll to get a decent night sleep but not the last couple weeks.

anyone around here come across some state cutouts...namely a CA cutout, it was blue, very small like a vitamin. and a Red NY state cut out...tried out the cali one. i could tell immedietly that they had a pretty decent amount of caffine in them since i got hyper and a mofo almost instantly. Just wondering if anyone else has come across these

i got tripple stack blue transformers from the D bunch of shit im pissed fuck the cutouts ! waste of my money now there just sitting around im just gonna throw them out lol

^ you got pipe'd. 99% of cutouts are pipes besides the famous blue stars on the east coast.

I will agree with this statement because every other cutout ive had was a pipe....i cant give a def answer on this seeing as how i was already balls deep in molly by the time someone gave me this.

Just wondering if anyone else has had "official" experience with these pills. The mints are my thing, these just showed up haha

I will agree with this statement because every other cutout ive had was a pipe....i cant give a def answer on this seeing as how i was already balls deep in molly by the time someone gave me this.

Just wondering if anyone else has had "official" experience with these pills. The mints are my thing, these just showed up haha

molly in 920 :eek:

Has anyone gotten the blue stars recently? I got some and was wondering how they were. If they are anything like my .G's ladies im excited.

i havnt seen the 920 molly yet sadly..

but i found some mints last night =] got a green therefore(bowlingball) and a red quantum unifier(A) shit was bomb like all the other mints.

but i also saw these floating around the 920 anyone have any info on these mickey mouses?
NSFW:
muGc2.jpg

Last edited:
hmmmm, i have heard of people mentioning yellow pills but they never told me what the print on them was.

have you tried them at all?

those orange mickeys are a bunch of 2cb or some other 2c shit. my buddy got some and said his entire apartment was just shaking the entire time

i think somebody told me about some yellow stars which is just pipe garbage, unless some yellow =s came with the other mints

Blue Cloud 9's in Missouri and Memphis,TN area, similar to the ones from the late 90's that were high dose MDMA pills,no filler drugs etc..
Not many going around I heard but if you see these get some as quciky as you can, they are light blue with a printed 9 with a cloud looking thing around it.
Also Brownish Orange Rolls Royces are in Memphis and are pretty strong pills,and last a good amount of time,maybe some MDA instead of MDMA!!?? Dunno my people only get good pills and MDA is good to me but MDMA is better IMO.
Lotta crystal "molly" around in Memphis coming from an out of state source from the west coast..Molly is really the only way to go, buying a gram or so, and weighing out your own dose of MDMA , this molly is pure MDMA crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.