Regional Pill Discussion: Central v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats pretty lame about those mickey mouses, a friend of mine ate two and only got a body buzz he said.

there are a lot of mints around here but there are really expensive no mater how many you get.. ive seen some grey ones around too.

just got my hands on some yellow ='s last night, good stuff, just like all the othermints hahahaha, who woulda guessed

lucky fools with ur mints, i havent had a desent roll sence yellow zooyorks 6 months ago, ran into very nice LOOKING(fake) 007's with the guns, blue and red total bunkness though and copy cat blue ladies, and purple playboys were like non-active, they were relly well done knock offs, looked exacty like the lagit 007's and play boys and green ladies but they were all less potant than a 10mg of adderal lol, so not any kinda substance in em at alll...

also y do ppl keep getting da saints u know they pipes, ima take a trip soon mabey luck will turn around

yellow elephant pokeballs & yellow equal mints had me for weeks
has anyone had purple octopussys? my guy copped me some but i got a feelin they gonna be bunk

poke's around the midwest?! hmmmmm i might have to find some of these haha, also i havnt heard of any purple octopussys....if you decide to give em a whirl be sure to let us know

yup i was surprised to see some in the chi since all we been seeing is mints i def like them better than mints they hittin way harder n rollin all day.

idk mayne pokes are more of a charge stay up 4 days type of roll but mints be havin my body rollin like crazy. purple octopussys got me feelin tired, cold as hell though def not for me

Last edited:
^sounds like some pipez. ill have to try and find some of them pokes, if they are as good as you say it will be a good first poke experience.

Molly & smoke

poke's around the midwest?! hmmmmm i might have to find some of these haha, also i havnt heard of any purple octopussys....if you decide to give em a whirl be sure to let us know

New to bluelight. Wondering where in WI u r & if you r still in the game. Any info would be appreciated. Pls let me know if u know of anyone who's still good & where to contact. Thxs.

^ No one in here is going to help you get drugs. It's against the BLUA to source for drugs. Read the rules.

if you have a REALLY good mint connect, try to get purple dots. not bowling balls, but just a single dot in the middle. delicious.

took some green A's and yellow ='s last weekend and they were fantastic as always. just chilled with my girl in my room for 7 hours then went and drank at a friends place.

theres molly around, but the mints are so cheap i stopped caring about the molly. it's great quality though for sure

I feel like the mint ='s are consistently amazing. Haven't tried the purple dots though. Hoping those will be floating around my area soon.

Would the purple dots be just as good at the blue blanks? Those things were AMAZING. I have gotten word of some purple ones going around ill have to scrounge some up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.