• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Psychedelic Ideas and Revelations Inaction

I always accidentally click this thread thinking there's a new social post..

it originally said in Action, but i believe it was Shambles who changed it to reflect the state of the thread and for the lulz

Pretty much. Also a minor experiment to test the inaction hypothesis. Sadly proved to be about right. Even now it does raise a wry smile though. And I'm not generally the cynical type. Who said hippies are layabout dreamers? ;)

Also, Herman Hesse <3

couple of phases that have come to me while i was dicking around with pen and paper while on acid

we (humans) are fascinated by words and controlled by numbers

making light of life

I'm going to say "Hi, my name is x" whenever I see people. I have the spark in my eye, the fire in the belly, and I have a heart again. I feel like I'm not going to half ass because I've just been on the sidelines of my own life.

I can't speak for all people, maybe majority of people is really dumb and can't get anything except visuals and fun from psychedelics. But I am sure, most people in PD won't agree with you. It is true that psychedelics are life-changing substances.

These changes may be unnoticable by conscious mind, and realizations that people get from psychedelics may seem obvious for other, but they can be very important. Some people see more beauty in everyday life, so they enjoy it more, others gain more self-esteem and become more confident, some people become more social and great persons to be around, some became more motivated and less depressed...

Well, I can't speak from all people, but how can you? :)

AND, were psychedelics useful for you?

and yes id say psychedelics were useful for myself but more like drugs in general have been useful. but thats because before i tried drugs i was quite straight laced so it was just a complete change of perspective towards rules.

That new perspective towards societal rule is due to a certain insight into the nature of those rules. In essence, you've seen how you can be free. I'd call that pretty profound. :)

allium said:
maybe majority of people is really dumb and can't get anything except visuals and fun from psychedelics

I don't see the problem with that. Fun and enjoyment are beneficial for humans (and most lifeforms).

willow11 said:
I don't see the problem with that. Fun and enjoyment are beneficial for humans (and most lifeforms).
I don't see the problem with that too, sorry if it sounded like condemnation. :)
There is nothing wrong with enjoying psychedelics, and doing them purely for recreation.

Life is a spectrum of emotions, and we must take them all in turn, it is only in summation that we see whether the net is positive or negative. A truly wise man is one who can appreciate the scenery at any point along this path, and takes the time to do so frequently. A foolish man wastes his sight by always gazing beyond the horizon. Man cannot walk the path of life while only setting foot on mountain tops, to reach the peaks, he must traverse the valleys. The price for an hour frolicking in the halls of Olympus is a day's endurance of the torments of Tartarus. Therefore, those who only find warmth in the suns rays and lazy summer days will freeze when faced with long icy nights and winter storms' frigid blights. While those who learn to make fire, and shield themselves from the elements will thrive for years in even the harshest of environments.

Beware, it is only with great difficulty the dichotomous addict can return to living the polychromatic life, living a life of extremes changes man's perspective, for he who can only see stress as fire and relief as water is liable to drown himself in the tsunami he unleashes when confronted with a candle. It is only with painstaking perseverance and patient teacher that man can be rehabilitated.

Last edited:
Life is a spectrum of emotions, and we must take them all in turn, it is only in summation that we see whether the net is positive or negative. A truly wise man is one who can appreciate the scenery at any point along this path, and takes the time to do so frequently. A foolish man wastes his sight by always gazing beyond the horizon. Man cannot walk the path of life while only setting foot on mountain tops, to reach the peaks, he must traverse the valleys. The price for an hour frolicking in the halls of Olympus is a day's endurance of the torments of Tartarus. Therefore, those who only find warmth in the suns rays and lazy summer days will freeze when faced with long icy nights and winter storms' frigid blights. While those who learn to make fire, and shield themselves from the elements will thrive for years in even the harshest of environments.

Beware, it is only with great difficulty the dichotomous addict can return to living the polychromatic life, living a life of extremes changes man's perspective, for he who can only see stress as fire and relief as water is liable to drown himself in the tsunami he unleashes when confronted with a candle. It is only with painstaking perseverance and patient teacher that man can be rehabilitated.

*Mind blown* What he said.

Seriously, I would go so far as to say that was beautiful and even more enjoyable if you pulled it out of your brain. If so, painting pictures with words is something most people can't do face to face, much less online through a message board. I like your style.

Imagine a hollow sphere in a vacuum. If you were on the outside looking in, the surface would act as a window and if you were on the inside looking out, the surface would act as a mirror. Now imagine a smaller, hollow sphere inside the center of the larger sphere. If you were on the inside of the smaller sphere looking out, the surface would act as a window and if you were on the outside looking in, the surface would act as a mirror.

Now imagine you are inside of the smaller sphere and you entity completely fills the entirety of the sphere. You are looking out at any direction and you flicker a laser in a direction that is not from the origin. The laser will dart through the small sphere, bounce off the inside of the larger sphere, again off the outside of the smaller sphere and on for infinity. Now that there is light, you will now see in every direction at all possible times in an infinite number of other spherical spaces where the same thing is going on.

Now imagine the window side of the smaller sphere spinning clockwise about the x axis and the mirror side spinning counter-clockwise about the same axis. The mirror side of the larger sphere is spinning counter-clockwise about the y-axis and the window side of the bigger sphere is spinning clockwise about the y-axis.
Lol what would happen

*Mind blown* What he said.

Seriously, I would go so far as to say that was beautiful and even more enjoyable if you pulled it out of your brain. If so, painting pictures with words is something most people can't do face to face, much less online through a message board. I like your style.

Thanks :). Yes, I pulled it all out of my head. I was on 4-meo-pcp that day, and I thought that stuff up while enjoying an evening walk. It's mostly my realizing the error of my ways, which I do on occasion.

life is a spectrum of emotions, and we must take them all in turn, it is only in summation that we see whether the net is positive or negative. A truly wise man is one who can appreciate the scenery at any point along this path, and takes the time to do so frequently. A foolish man wastes his sight by always gazing beyond the horizon. Man cannot walk the path of life while only setting foot on mountain tops, to reach the peaks, he must traverse the valleys. The price for an hour frolicking in the halls of olympus is a day's endurance of the torments of tartarus. Therefore, those who only find warmth in the suns rays and lazy summer days will freeze when faced with long icy nights and winter storms' frigid blights. While those who learn to make fire, and shield themselves from the elements will thrive for years in even the harshest of environments.

<3 !

Wow I'm really going to have to read through this entire thread..

For me the message I try to spread since having expanded my consciousness is one of general kindness toward fellows and one of vehement hatred for the prohibition of drugs and the people and establishments who have put these unenforceable laws in place. I am somewhat of a walking encyclopedia on the subject of psychoactive substances and their safe usage. I am constantly having friends ask me questions before/after taking drugs.. "Am I going to overdose/is this drug combo safe" texts and calls are a regular occurrence in my nightlife.

For me personally the use of psychedelics was imperative. When I was much younger I used to abuse opiates via IV injections every to every other day for about a year. Towards the end of that year I started dropping ecstasy pills, then I had my first LSD experience.. Those two tabs entirely changed the way I looked at my use of drugs. Psychoactive substances were no longer simply getting me high, they were propelling my cognition and decision making. I became acutely aware of how my actions had been affected by opiates, my personality had turned from gregarious and warm to an angry junkie who abhorred social contact. That same day I dropped acid for the first time I also quit abusing opiates cold turkey. This was an unintended side effect, but I went with it. I have dropped junkie friends since then and none of them have quit yet, to my disappointment.

I personally think every human being deserves at least one profound psychedelic experience in their life time and I consider myself lucky to have had the chance to indulge.

^ I concur, I also try to spread real information and knowledge to halt the rampant spread of misinformation and improper assumptions. Been reading a lot of "shit man, my weed was laced!" reports recently where they had no idea if it was laced, and (wrongly) assumed that cannabis cannot lead to powerful/crazy experiences. I've seen people completely collapse into babbling amnesiac messes from "just" weed. People need to respect the substances and respect themselves.

Originally Posted by never knows best View Post
life is a spectrum of emotions, and we must take them all in turn, it is only in summation that we see whether the net is positive or negative. A truly wise man is one who can appreciate the scenery at any point along this path, and takes the time to do so frequently. A foolish man wastes his sight by always gazing beyond the horizon. Man cannot walk the path of life while only setting foot on mountain tops, to reach the peaks, he must traverse the valleys. The price for an hour frolicking in the halls of olympus is a day's endurance of the torments of tartarus. Therefore, those who only find warmth in the suns rays and lazy summer days will freeze when faced with long icy nights and winter storms' frigid blights. While those who learn to make fire, and shield themselves from the elements will thrive for years in even the harshest of environments.

Wisely said Never. Indeed, life is a journey of various terrains, and it is always best to try to take the paths that lead you through the most diverse and rich journey. Sure, there will be difficult trails and blockages, but you will can always find a way around, or backtrack a little and take the other fork in the road.

question

Wow I'm really going to have to read through this entire thread..

For me the message I try to spread since having expanded my consciousness is one of general kindness toward fellows and one of vehement hatred for the prohibition of drugs and the people and establishments who have put these unenforceable laws in place. I am somewhat of a walking encyclopedia on the subject of psychoactive substances and their safe usage. I am constantly having friends ask me questions before/after taking drugs.. "Am I going to overdose/is this drug combo safe" texts and calls are a regular occurrence in my nightlife.

For me personally the use of psychedelics was imperative. When I was much younger I used to abuse opiates via IV injections every to every other day for about a year. Towards the end of that year I started dropping ecstasy pills, then I had my first LSD experience.. Those two tabs entirely changed the way I looked at my use of drugs. Psychoactive substances were no longer simply getting me high, they were propelling my cognition and decision making. I became acutely aware of how my actions had been affected by opiates, my personality had turned from gregarious and warm to an angry junkie who abhorred social contact. That same day I dropped acid for the first time I also quit abusing opiates cold turkey. This was an unintended side effect, but I went with it. I have dropped junkie friends since then and none of them have quit yet, to my disappointment.

I personally think every human being deserves at least one profound psychedelic experience in their life time and I consider myself lucky to have had the chance to indulge.

nice comment, i cant personally agree with droppin ur frends cuz of their drug use but i dont know the situation and aint here 2 judge.

ok so u said u know alot about Psychoactive substances, im gonna be buying more methoxetamine, i need it cause ill be having a tooth extraction and my tolerance to opiates is very high so short of morphine i dont really have an effective painkiller but no1 wants to perscribe morphine. thing is i have a tolerance to methoxetamine and i find 100 mg may not be enough of a dose to numb me up and i was wondering if taking more would be safe or if its a likely O.D. i do value my life so if u have any info on this let me know when u get a chance. BTW im a diabetic 5 ft. 11 inch 25 yr old weighing about 250-260 lbs.

Q: what do I do?
A: I was a secondary school teacher for many years. Right now I don't do any work at all. I am training to be a clinical hypnotherapist right now. I may be doing that, focusing on smoking cessation, drug addiction, stress/anxiety and low mood
Hey Ximot. Cool your studying to become a hypnotherapist. I stopped smoking 2 years ago, due to hypnotherapy. The main point of the hypnosis was actually an attempt to treat nocturnal bruxism, the smoking cessation was just a "side thing"

I actually didn´t believe it would work, but it really does. To not smoke was still my own conscious decision, but the hypnotherapy just made it so easy, because it took the urge away.

Yesterday I discovered the world's greatest secret.

We all know that wish to feel alive; the drive to live a life wherein we are everything we always wanted to be and are fully self-expressed. The path to this life is shorter than we could imagine. A long, arduous process it is not - rather, it relies only on a single choice, one that can only be made in a single instant. In the blink of an eye, one can transform their life into something truly wonderful.

Beyond this transformation, one remains fundamentally the same - the soul remains as the mind's perspective shifts, providing an anchor during the turbulence which follows such a choice. Issues of morality, ethics, views on the nature of the spirit itself; these things do not change unless one wishes it - change, after all, must come from within. The transformation is one of willing becoming.

In order to undergo this eversion, one must only choose to be true to their own word; to follow their own beliefs, whatever these are. This also means one must make their actions indicative of these beliefs. Actions speak louder than words, after all, and not only to others but to the actor as well.

But this is not what I learned yesterday.

Yesterday, I learned that I already possess the knowledge to make the world a better place through music. All day, my cousin and I put into practice this knowledge, and realised that we can take it anywhere, without need for carrying any object along for the ride. That knowledge is this:

Any object at all can be used as a percussion instrument.

All you have to do is pound a rhythm.

Yesterday, I learned that I already possess the knowledge to make the world a better place through music. All day, my cousin and I put into practice this knowledge, and realised that we can take it anywhere, without need for carrying any object along for the ride. That knowledge is this:

Any object at all can be used as a percussion instrument.

All you have to do is pound a rhythm.

Northern Ireland is the exception that proves the rule is it?

after DMT i gained quite an interest in physics, cosmology, astrology etc. i never realized or cared about the scale of the universe or the way everything is connected and the way it works until i tried DMT, mind opening stuff

Last edited: