• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Psychedelic Ideas and Revelations Inaction

Have you had it where while on acid realizations are so frequent that you mind cant keep up and after the trip you only retain 1 or two messages i have was kinda wondering if this happened to others frequently also i recently made an inference that perhaps the first few years after birth your synapses in your brain have been connected or not fully formed that maybe the fear of monsters is genuine for they believe there real and when you have a near death experience your brain produces dmt sorta strange just looking for feedback

C & P from a friends FB:

You have to work on yourself before you can really get anywhere. No one can do it for you. The magical codex and the dimensional escape hatch remain firmly out of reach for now. The flame will burn those who are unable to hold it safely in their hands. The universe insists, most adamantly, that we learn how to do it all by ourselves. Gnosis, spiritual attainment, esoteric wisdom. Whatever you want to call it. No cheating, no looking at your friend's paper, no plagiarizing - you must do your own thing in your own way. Otherwise, we are compelled to repeat the same tests over and over again, through multiple lifetimes, until we finally figure it out. So you have to do the homework. Sharpen your blade. Keep moving. Fortunately, there is no time limit and everyone’s ascendant path is custom-built for their own unique growth pattern. In spiritual terms, it’s a win-win situation.

To help penetrate the all-pervading mists of the illusion, one must first acknowledge that consciousness is not the accidental and purposeless by-product of the human condition. The perceived world that we appear to be locked inside, like the silver ball in a pinball machine, is wholly a construct of consciousness. The pinball constructs the machine around itself. Whilst a testing notion for even the most elastic of modern philosophical minds, it has been known for aeons by the ancient mystical traditions and experienced directly by the indigenous shamanic cultures of every continent. Now, it is being evoked again as a progressive scientific theory in quantum physics. It is not new information we are bringing to mind, not by any means. It is better described as a remembrance.

Consciousness is a transcendental music with which we can attune, conduct and create. The spiritually synchronized mind instinctively discerns this. Consciousness flows through all things. It follows that consciousness itself does not originate in the brain of the individual. It is at root, a non-local force. The quantum and holographic traces of this have been unfolding for some time now, most intriguingly in the works of Gebser, Bohm, Pribram and Laszlo. The personal experience of consciousness is better conceived of as a tunnel, or an uplink, to the akashic field (aka the universal field, vacuum field, noosphere etc) which is dynamically connected to everything and everywhere. Perhaps the field is composed of the same subspace luminous filaments that Castaneda’s mythical figure of Don Juan spoke of so enigmatically; these being the fractal structures of consciousness itself, elaborately extending themselves across the multiverse, articulating every conceivable resolution. Our thoughts, feelings and articulations are unique expressions [configurations] of the field. Our imaginal thoughtforms sculpt its physical and psychic manifestations.

It's sad when I know and feel all cosmic energy, unfortunentally right winged parents, im being held back

My mom is just a little girl who is old, shes not really a bitch, shes just mean and doesn't think positive. She does nice things sometimes, but she doesn't have positive energy. I'm just locked in my own beliefs and got confused what I was doing, and I know what I want now.

Don't mistake apathy for purpose. Attempting to drop out of society, or not participating, will never enact change on the same scale as purposefully living in society and trying to shape it ethically and kindly by activity. Its tempting to reject a culture that seems absurd and destructive, but rejection of the modern world often leads to isolation and bitterness, and these feelings often lead to a darkening outlook, pessimism and, ultimately, the same disconnected sorrow that the modern world feels encumbered by. The best way of travelling at the speed of light is by actually being the light itself.

I tried psychedelic Inaction & it didn't work

I've been psychedelically inactive for 2 calendar months - however I jumped back in on Sunday & man it made me very happy & continues to do so.
The difference was all about mindset
There doesn't need to be a deeper truth than that really. :)

Don't mistake apathy for purpose. Attempting to drop out of society, or not participating, will never enact change on the same scale as purposefully living in society and trying to shape it ethically and kindly by activity. Its tempting to reject a culture that seems absurd and destructive, but rejection of the modern world often leads to isolation and bitterness, and these feelings often lead to a darkening outlook, pessimism and, ultimately, the same disconnected sorrow that the modern world feels encumbered by. The best way of travelling at the speed of light is by actually being the light itself.

I've been thinking the same thing, but I continue to not do anything about it and live in isolation and all that jazz. Pattern of my life, think about my problems but don't actually do anything about them. :|

I've been psychedelically inactive for 2 calendar months - however I jumped back in on Sunday & man it made me very happy & continues to do so.
The difference was all about mindset
There doesn't need to be a deeper truth than that really. :)

You should write us a report of your experience, B9! :)

^B9 is the experience.

NKB, if you want a different life, just start by changing small things. That way its not daunting, is achievable, and can be changed back if it doesn't go how you'd like.

Sage advice willow, but I think I've attempted that before, and it all ends up collapsing because I don't really have any sort of stable foundation to build off of. Or maybe that's an excuse, I can't deny that some of my more recent failure may have been semi-intentional, because my obsession with the past was my last hope, false hope though it was. Even now, I am not entirely resolved to see things through...

Last edited:
Does anyone else feel reset after their trip? Like all your problems didn't go away, you just have fresh ideas on them, but sometimes fall back into your old habits?

undisclosed, I liked that video. It was incredibly lame but its gonna stick in my head.

I found out what makes me happy, having things but getting them without going against my core morals. Sometimes things bother me because I don't believe in the way its done or something.

I thought I've been doing pretty well this year. I have been better able to enjoy things and have avoided any episodes of despair. But it occurred to me during my trip yesterday, what's actually happened is that I've learned to enjoy the little diversions of life, while being completely disengaged from it. I need to make an effort to be an active participant in my life, and put myself into what I do, easier said than done of course, but it's something to aim for that I can conceivably succeed at. We shall see how it goes.

The only reason im in film college now instead of being in some random career like welding is from inspiration acquired on lsd and mescaline as well as other psychedelics like doc and 2c-b. I was on MDMA when I first researched that path and through other dedication managed to set myself on a risky path based off a wild dream.

An excellent post/thread.

I believe that all proper members of the psychedelic community feel a natural obligation to bear gifts of cosmic love and awakening to everyone and everything around us.

That's really the best way to describe it! I feel cosmically blessed by the universe to have the saturation of love and appreciation for life and existence!

Edit: I intended to have the video set at a certain time, however BL post it at the original. The feeling expressed when the female artist sings, "The stars! The Moon!" I feel expresses a sort of ecstasy similar to the love of life and the universe as a being and experience.

Last edited:
I'm too tired to read through this thread right now but it seems interesting enough to bump