View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyone else upto this Halloweekend?

Mostly Halloween stuff. Eating far too much candy and watching movies and TV episodes. That's usually how I spend them.

I like to trip for Halloween too but I think that's what the DMT was for, probably won't do anything again. If I do end up spontaneously doing something or could recommend a good Halloween trip to others, it would be DPT. It really fit the mood when I tried it before.

Oh man, I can't wait to start taking some of my psychs I actually was also thinking about doing a smoked DMT and n2O combo in the near future @Kaleida. You make it sound really enjoyable, I to find that DMT can be a little ruff sometimes I get this distance anxiety and strange vibe to the max once in awhile, not all the time but when it really hits I find it harder to surrender to the trip. Probably gonna do some 2C-B pretty early on when I start getting swirly again, first drug will absolutely be the Pslacetin cuz it's one of my favorite substances ever very closely behind 2C-E and LSD. I've got couple doses of 2C-E but I wanna save it for when it's just right, pretty heavy duty for a re-entry drug.

Yeah I definitely get that about smoking DMT. It's really never been anything like it is stereotypically hyped up to be for me and even though I always thought it was potentially very intriguing, promising at least, in practice I always found it very hard to get into or take much away from. For me it really just feels a lot like another psychedelic similar to mushrooms and 4-AcO-DMT that comes on really hard and fast because you smoke it, and the rapid transition is very uncomfortable for me including making me sweat profusely and feel super clamped up around my chest area and stuff like that. After this last time when the nitrous oxide allowed it to be much more enjoyable but still not significantly better or crazier, it just made me decide that I need to go the oral route instead and actually try to enjoy it more like I enjoy something like mushrooms or 4-AcO-DMT too because I think that might be the ticket for me. I've also smoked other base tryptamines like MPT and MiPT that were kind of harsh but super smooth when taken orally too so I'm optimistic so far. I do still think DMT could be a standout drug for me in this group if I just managed to consistently enjoy it more, it is alike those other tryptamines but it still has its own vibe and story going on too. Also I was thinking it's not like the people who first came up with the ayahuasca brew ever smoked DMT in their lives and they obviously still thought it was cool.

Hope you have good trips. :)

always wanted to experience synaesthesia, but I never have, not really. My visuals never even seem to move in time to the music 😂
synesthesia can go way further than that
try using +40mg of 4-ho-mipt and playing some music on the peak, you may (or not) get some serious synesthesia
in my case the synesthesia was seeing visuals with forms and COLORS that changed depending on the chord(s) I was playing, so it was super super obvious that it was "moving" along the music, but the thing it's that there's some kind of spiritual connection between the colors, forms and sounds, like all happens in the sam time and you cannot really differentiate what's what (color/sound/form), it's some kind of alchemical continuum

Sounds interesting. I was considering getting a new tryptamine for the summer as I've only really tried the DMT and it's 5-MeO and psilocybe counterparts. Plus, my choice of phenethylamines are quite limited at the moment. I was thinking of just going with MiPT, and exploring it's 4-HO and 5-MeO relatives if I like it.

hello everyone! Long time lurker first time poster. Came across this thread last night on a 2C-B trip and really enjoyed reading some of the conversation and listening to the music shared. I'm getting back into exploration after a 5ish year slowdown on substance intake. Easing back into it with 2C-B and LSD, while eyeing my first experience with both 4-HO-MET and 4-ACO-DMT. I'm looking forward to diving back in, especially with a fresh mindset and an emphasis on exploring each chemical rather than pure recreation. Cheers all

I’ve heard that base MiPT is a bit boring.
4-HO-MiPT is very interesting, albeit with a heavy body load.
5-MeO-MiPT is also pretty fun.

Yeah I loved 4-OH-MiPT when I was younger and didn't have stomach issues. Had a half a gram at one point and ate it all pretty much aside doses I gave to a few friends. The last time I took it a few years from a new batch ago I hurled in the parking lot of a food store and my fiance at the time got super pissed. Manly cuz a bunch of people were around and looked at the two of us like what in the fuck. And it was a lot of puke full on projectial vomiting 🤮

hello everyone! Long time lurker first time poster. Came across this thread last night on a 2C-B trip and really enjoyed reading some of the conversation and listening to the music shared. I'm getting back into exploration after a 5ish year slowdown on substance intake. Easing back into it with 2C-B and LSD, while eyeing my first experience with both 4-HO-MET and 4-ACO-DMT. I'm looking forward to diving back in, especially with a fresh mindset and an emphasis on exploring each chemical rather than pure recreation. Cheers all

Welcome to PD Social, this is truly a fine place with a great group of regular posters. It's nice to meet you, stick around and I'm sure you will make quite a few friends. I've known some of the people around here for over a decade ☺️

Something I worked on. Lyrics or a expression of writing.

I'm a scientist and I know what you're thinking, But I've been tripping on LSD. I've been trying to figure out why people are different than me. And I think that it's the fact that we're all made of the same stuff. We're all made of carbon, oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen. but some people are more likely to want to stay home, watch TV or eat pizza instead of going outside and getting exercise.

You're under the influence of LSD,

And you're feeling it, you're feeling it.

You're seeing things, you're seeing things.

There's something in the air that makes your mind go insane.

You're so beautiful, I can't look away.

The way you move is like a dance, I can't help but watch you.

You're like a drug that keeps me high.

It's like magic and chemistry, baby.

It's ok, you can say it.

I'm just the chemist who made it all happen

I'm the one who gave you your first high

And now I'm giving you your second.

What's the secret to being happy?

It's all in the molecules.

Chemistry is the key to happiness.

The more you know about your brain, the happier you can be.

You'll find out how it works when you take LSD.

The science of it.

The music is a drug.

It's like being high on LSD,

It's like being high on LSD,

I can't stop dancing,

I can't stop dancing,

I can't stop moving,

I can't stop moving,

I'm dancing to the rhythm of the universe!

I've got a chemical mind,

I'm a scientific wonder.

I can make it explode,

And I can make it grow.

The formula for the universe is an equation that I've got,

It's a chemical reaction and I've got it down pat.

I'm a scientist, I'm a chemist I've been through LSD I've seen things that you wouldn't believe I can tell you the truth now It's all about the love that's in your heart

I'm a chemist, I love to be high I can tell you what's in my head and it will make you want to try it I know about chemicals, cause I took some LSD And it changed my life, now I don't even feel pain

What if you could make a love song About the science of LSD? What if you could make a love song About the science of LSD? It would be about how it makes you see the world in a whole new way. It wouldn't be about the pain or the loneliness, but rather about how it makes everything seem new and fresh again. And what if you could make a love song About the science of LSD? What if you could make a love song About the science of LSD?

I'm a chemist, so I make things happen

I've seen it all, from just one drop of LSD

But I've never seen anything like this before:

A love that's more than chemicals

You and I are so different, but when we’re together I feel like I’m a part of you And in this world that we live in, it’s not too hard to believe That everything is made of atoms Atoms that are bound by forces that are mysterious and unknown We gotta get out of this world before it eats us alive

I feel like I'm on a quest to find the answer

To a question that's not even mine

I'm so close, but it's almost too much

To think that there's something more

I'm a chemist with a secret formula It's called "love" And I'll be your guide You're gonna get what you deserve, my friend When it comes to love, there are no mistakes But sometimes the road is winding, you see? I've been there and back again, so many times It's not a trick, it's the truth.

We're going to make it happen It's time to break out of the box We're gonna go to the top of the mountain And we'll get there by taking the high road.

Let's do it, let's dance I'm the chemistry and you're the DMT The LSD and I don't care what we do tonight Let's go to the party, let's go wild and free And if you see your reflection in my eyes, then I will show you a place where love is real

There's a chemical that makes love glow It's called DMT, and it's not for the faint of heart But if you're brave enough to try it, you'll see What you've been missing all along

A chemical reaction A beautiful thing that's happening It's not just me and you, it's the universe And even the stars are feeling it now It's a chemical reaction for sure

I'm so high I can see the molecules I'm so high I can feel the atoms I'm so high I can make a rainbow with my thoughts I'm so high it's like I'm flying above the clouds I'm so high when I get high, it feels like magic

Welcome!

This is my favourite part of the site. Aside from drug-induced hallucinations, people share dreams, insights, outlooks, philosophies, ideas and just general thoughts, plans and chat.

Also a lot of interesting psychedelic experiences on new and exciting compounds.

4-HO-MeT and 4- AcO-DMT should be quite similar I believe. Like mushrooms with a few slight differences.

After more consideration and re-reading Tihkal's greatest hits, I think I might pass on other tryptamines at the moment.

As much as I'd like the convenience of a pure chemical powder, and the novelty of something new, I have to be quite selective how I order, what I order and where I order these materials from. I'll have fields of free mushrooms available for the next six months and they are a good enough all-rounder IMO.

That said, mushrooms are really loungey, I sometimes find it difficult to speak on them and don't really like them for festivals. I might go a new lysergamide instead.

5-MeO-DiPT and 5-MeO-DALT are still definitely on my to-do list, but I've just got to have a little faith in fate. They'll come to me when the time is right 😊

TL;DR: I'm really high right now.

Happy Halloween bluelight!

I'm on αMT tonight. This is only my second time to experience it and the last was in 2004 when I had some that someone gave me some in 2003.

I snorted 60mg around 5:30pm. I am still digging it 5 hours in.

I was up all night last night and this morning on mdma but I did sleep today.

I don't want to ramble. Happy Halloween!

Is it more of a psychedelic or more of an empathogen? I was never clear on this, people said of 5-MeO-MiPT that it was like MDMA but it was a tryptamine psychedelic before anything else..

I'm on αMT tonight. This is only my second time to experience it and the last was in 2004 when I had some that someone gave me some in 2003.

Damn man be careful people have died combining aMT with MDMA it's extremely an dangerous combination...

How was sniffing it did the stuff burn taste disgusting, I was thinking about that as a method of surpassing the nausea from the oral ROA without having to plug it. Glad your having fun man but don't take anymore after this it would be very risky.

Is it more of a psychedelic or more of an empathogen? I was never clear on this, people said of 5-MeO-MiPT that it was like MDMA but it was a tryptamine psychedelic before anything else..
alpha-ethyltryptamine, low dose 2C-B and 5-MeO-DiPT have all been sold in 'ecstasy' type pills over the years. I've definitely heard people say aMT is like 'rolling' in it's own unique way.

I've had A/B extracts from a mix echinopsis varieties which had a similar quality too. Kind of like what you might expect if 3,4-MDPEA were an active compound. I assume it was just a sub-psychedelic dose of mescaline possibly potentiating other cactus-derived phenethylamines.

Some people really like MiPT, including me, but it seems like it depends a lot on how easily you can get notable psychedelic effects from it. Some people basically just get a high which obviously is mostly not a memorable psychedelic experience.

I like all three of these molecules and honestly find them hard to compare and contrast beyond superficialities. They don't substitute for one another.

Welcome to the forum. :) It sounds like you'll fit in nicely here. 4-HO-MET is a great one for people who are exploring more research chemicals, a lot of people tend to really enjoy it and find it a smooth entry to the wider psychedelic world.

AMT is actually an empathogen, I haven't tried it but it almost certainly has significant similarities to MDMA. It has significant serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine releasing agent properties along with usually mild serotonin agonist properties.

5-MeO-MiPT has never been an 'empathogen' in anything more than reputation. It has no significant monoamine reuptake inhibition or release properties. Its pharmacology is basically indistinguishable from other tryptamine psychedelics. I also don't find it comparable to MDMA really at all, but I think most people who do are purposefully using what I would consider tiny doses to mostly get high without also really tripping.

AMT is actually an empathogen, I haven't tried it but it almost certainly has significant similarities to MDMA. It has significant serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine releasing agent properties along with usually mild serotonin agonist properties.

5-MeO-MiPT has never been an 'empathogen' in anything more than reputation. It has no significant monoamine reuptake inhibition or release properties. Its pharmacology is basically indistinguishable from other tryptamine psychedelics. I also don't find it comparable to MDMA really at all, but I think most people who do are purposefully using what I would consider tiny doses to mostly get high without also really tripping.
Cool, thanks Kaleida, quite exactly what I was looking for :)

How do you feel about this @Xorkothman ? I guess you've taken AMT more than anyone else here

There are some similarities to mdma with amt but I found it also shared similarities with other tryptamine substances like mushrooms.

I think it shouldn't be labeled as psychedelic or empathogenic but rather as both (which is what the pharmacology hints at as well).

aMT feels like an empathetic drug to me, with some minor visual action going on there but not what I would call a trip personally. It's smoother than MDMA and has a ridiculous duration, you literally roll all day long and it's sublime. It's my favorite empathogen hands down. MDA and 6-APB are really good too IMO, but aMT is just something special. It's a top teir drug without a question.

Oh you'll be feeling it a lot longer than 5 hours, man. :) Hope you like it, AMT is a favorite of mine. Reminds me of MDA more than anything, it's somewhat psychedelic but a lot more empathogenic.

What's everyone else upto this Halloweekend?
Sunday I jammed with some music buddies, smoked a little medical grade sativa/indica blend and had a great time.

Monday afternoon I spent in a dentist's chair and stayed up half the night with an ice pack on my swollen jaw. I ate handfuls of aspirin, acetaminophen, turmeric and kratom to no avail. Ended up knocking myself out with 8mg of Klonopin at 5am.

😓

Status
Not open for further replies.