View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not back but I will be getting some anyway if everything goes as planned.
I rather liked flephedrone when I tried it back in 2010. I've seen it advertised recently but I have no way to know for sure if it was a legit site. No references.

I actually prefer 4-FMC over 4-FA. To me it felt a bit more like 4-MMC.

Last edited:
I didn't care for mephedrone, it was just nervous energy to me.
4-fluoromethcathinone gave me wide-eyed euphoria and worked well for me as a social anxiolytic - actually preferred it to coke as a party thing. Wasn't so pleasant to snort, but few things are.

Very busy week. Working too much. Left early today because my legs were starting to give out.

Ended up taking those methiopropamine/MDAI capsules. Glimmers of energy and empathy here and there, but I'd say poor storage and the fact that they are mediocre drugs anyway didn't provide enough of a pick-me-up to pick me up.

Sitting at home now. Resting, smoking weed with a headful of valium and other assorted calm-me-downs has definitely calmed me down though.

I just dosed 3mg of DOC orally. I was up all night doing mdma again.

I figured wth you only live once right.

I'm down to trip. So here goes. I'm feeling tingles already.

I'm listening to KMFDM's new album Hyena. It's their 22nd studio album. Kmfdm and me are both 38 years old now.

Skole!!

I just dosed 3mg of DOC orally. I was up all night doing mdma again.

I figured wth you only live once right.

I'm down to trip. So here goes. I'm feeling tingles already.

I'm listening to KMFDM's new album Hyena. It's their 22nd studio album. Kmfdm and me are both 38 years old now.

Skole!!

I have used DOC a couple of times after an MDMA binge, and it seemed to prevent me from feeling the depression an MDMA binge makes me feel, I felt refreshed. Granted, I didn't do it after a night of no sleep. If you're like me, you won't be sleeping tonight, either. I have met some people who can sleep at the end of the night after DOC, but not me.

Gonna try a new combo today, will be combining 14,-BDO with some n2O. Expecting it to be extremely euphoric when I have that GHB flowing through my system and knock back some six charger balloons. Got a couple more things coming in the next week's to spice things up as well. Life is going very well, been working like a dog six days a week so I have extra money to play around with.

Hey Charlie gabapentin and N2O was very synergistic. I never did 14 BDO but I imagine it would be as synergistic. I had bought 50 to have if I did a 2C-B trip but I tried it when doing gabapentin and yeah, it was great. I needed the pain killing action too. Music was wonderful. I listened to Miles Davis and Carlos Santana at that Amnesty concert in 1985. Have fun and as usual be careful. That simple molecule can hurt you as you know. Proper precautions.

I want to try 14-BDO but not sure I could get myself to drink such a thing unless I saw someone else do it. lol It's industrial stuff.

Was going to trip today, but after a week dabbling in stimulants to keep up at work and have some fun last night, I'm left feeling kind of wrecked.

Might lay off the accelerants for a while and just try not to stress getting everything done as quickly as possible at work.

I'm only human after all.

Hey Charlie gabapentin and N2O was very synergistic. I never did 14 BDO but I imagine it would be as synergistic. I had bought 50 to have if I did a 2C-B trip but I tried it when doing gabapentin and yeah, it was great. I needed the pain killing action too. Music was wonderful. I listened to Miles Davis and Carlos Santana at that Amnesty concert in 1985. Have fun and as usual be careful. That simple molecule can hurt you as you know. Proper precautions.

I want to try 14-BDO but not sure I could get myself to drink such a thing unless I saw someone else do it. lol It's industrial stuff.

Combo was great today, really pleasurable me and my girlfriend had a blast. Just took some more right now when I got back home. Have a little euphoria before I go off to sleep, it's a pretty hedonistic drug frankly. The 1,4-BDO I have is supposed to be 99.9% pure lab-grade, it seems to be so compared to batches I've had in the past and the viscosity looks on point. Even with the stuff that is 96-98% from what I understand the main contaminate is water...

Was going to trip today, but after a week dabbling in stimulants to keep up at work and have some fun last night, I'm left feeling kind of wrecked.

Might lay off the accelerants for a while and just try not to stress getting everything done as quickly as possible at work.

I'm only human after all.
Sounds like a system restoration would do you well if you have the self-control to wait heh

Woke up high off my rocker, think all of the 1,4-BDO like soaked into the food I ate last night. Had two cheese steaks and this decadent chocolate brownie. All tasted amazing life it so much better on this. Went down and got my Methadone and then got back in bed and took another 2,5mls, that is the dose where it shines for me. Anything more and I G'out and wake up hours later heavily sedated. Less and I find myself craving more and redosing too soon and sleeping away the peak.

But ohhh, if you get it just right this drug shines...

Beautiful day 😍

Sounds like a system restoration would do you well if you have the self-control to wait heh
Yeah, I think it would serve me well and I don't think it will be too difficult given I'm not enjoying them that much; they've just been keeping me going when what I actually needed was a few days of rest. Something that I actually managed to get this weekend.

Hopefully, I'll be able to bring the use of calmative, muscle-relaxant, sleeping tablets (all the same basic shit) down to a more reasonable degree too.

Having some weed helps. It's low-grade $30 an ounce shit because I haven't even had time to go and buy a decent bag, but at least it's weed.

Woke up high off my rocker, think all of the 1,4-BDO like soaked into the food I ate last night. Had two cheese steaks and this decadent chocolate brownie. All tasted amazing life it so much better on this. Went down and got my Methadone and then got back in bed and took another 2,5mls, that is the dose where it shines for me. Anything more and I G'out and wake up hours later heavily sedated. Less and I find myself craving more and redosing too soon and sleeping away the peak.

But ohhh, if you get it just right this drug shines...
Please be careful with that stuff dude. Save it for special occasions maybe. With regular use, tolerance builds, it loses it's charm and it doesn't take much to over-do it.

It's actually GHB I'm talking about, but I think they're quite similar?

Yes, they are very similar. It's the same drug pretty much you could look at 1,4-BDO as being the time release form of GHB. Appreciate your concern I've had quite a few runs with this stuff over the years, once I dosed around the clock for about eight months and it really fucked my sleep when coming off. It does feel very good once you get your feet wet after a break, but a nice binge has pretty good returns between doses.

I've got like maybe 40mls left right now so I can probably keep going for like maybe four days. Then I will have to wait until more arrives. My cheaper source over seas hasn't written back and I may have to go through this other domestic vendor that is a little more pricey. Might gamble on a Chinese Vendor and just buy a liter of the stuff to tuck away. I've had such a long haitus from drug use that I feel lovely just having a glow going again. But yeah man, everything comes with a price and I'm gonna try and avoid dependence best I can maybe go like one week on one week off kinda deal.

I've had some AMT since it was legal in the UK (purchased in 2009-2010) and it's still good.

Some people pre-load 5htp in the run up to MDMA but most just take it after. I think the only no no was to take it during an MDMA experience.

I've never tried AMT in a large dose so don't know how pronounced the crash is afterward.

Hey you. x

I used to party every weekend taking AMT at clubs and afters, to release myself from MDMA use/abuse (so AMT was 2007 - 2012 mostly) and sometimes even though it feels like an MDxx trypt, and certainly gets my jaw grooving as evidence of that, it never, ever gave me a comedown. It helped cure me/provide an alfernative, and I had the best years of my life.

Yes, they are very similar. It's the same drug pretty much you could look at 1,4-BDO as being the time release form of GHB. Appreciate your concern I've had quite a few runs with this stuff over the years, once I dosed around the clock for about eight months and it really fucked my sleep when coming off. It does feel very good once you get your feet wet after a break, but a nice binge has pretty good returns between doses.

I've got like maybe 40mls left right now so I can probably keep going for like maybe four days. Then I will have to wait until more arrives. My cheaper source over seas hasn't written back and I may have to go through this other domestic vendor that is a little more pricey. Might gamble on a Chinese Vendor and just buy a liter of the stuff to tuck away. I've had such a long haitus from drug use that I feel lovely just having a glow going again. But yeah man, everything comes with a price and I'm gonna try and avoid dependence best I can maybe go like one week on one week off kinda deal.

My in experience, even the next day it's not as good. By day 3 or 4, it feels like 1/10 of as good and wears off after a couple of hours. Really rapidly diminishing returns, I'd try to keep it to weekends or something... you'll get o much more out of it that way, plus then you won't have ti worry about dependence. A week at a time every day is a good way to feel shitty when you run out.

My in experience, even the next day it's not as good. By day 3 or 4, it feels like 1/10 of as good and wears off after a couple of hours. Really rapidly diminishing returns, I'd try to keep it to weekends or something... you'll get o much more out of it that way, plus then you won't have ti worry about dependence. A week at a time every day is a good way to feel shitty when you run out.

Yeah I guess your right, it is weaker today for sure. Maybe I will just take it for another couple days and then save the rest. like my 30ml bottle that is full I will save for next weekend and the one I'm running low on I will just finish and then stop for a bit. It would be wise to avoid a habit. Just actually ordered some more tho regardless another 100ml's so I will have enough to last awhile if I do it on like a Saturday, Sunday and Monday sorta schedule. This morning my first dose was really good tho when I woke up, and then I did more and took a nap for three hours.

When I redosed I felt high but it wasn't as strong for sure. Suppose I just wish I could stay like this. Mean I'm deff gonna do some more tonight and tommorow if anything just for the heavy sleep. I been dealing with horrible insomnia from the Methadone withdrawal, I may even take it on some week days if I get desperate from it. What if you only dosed once a day every few days, do you think you would still gain dependence and lose the magic.

I mean yeah I wish I could stay on G too :LOL: Love the stuff. But multiple times a day dosing is the fast track to dependence. I just want to see you avoid that dilemma because it sucks, and you've been doing so well it seems. But obviously it's just advice, and it's your life and it's up to you. ❤️

For me, GHB dependence forms pretty quickly. Once per day is better than multiple times per day, but if I were you I'd try to avoid even doing two days in a row. I think an every other day thing is pretty sustainable, at a maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.