European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
u moron! i cant beleive u wud be so daft!
u can easily take out the paracetamol from cocodamol so u dont die.
all u need is cofee filters 100ml water and some glasses, and a pack of cocodamol its fool proof.
if any1 cares, reply to this and ill tell u how, it really is easy safe and takes 20ish mins.
DO NOT TAKE CO-CODAMOL TO GET HIGH!!!

Great first post. Where did anyone mention taking co-cos for the high?

all u need is cofee filters 100ml water and some glasses, and a pack of cocodamol its fool proof.
if any1 cares, reply to this and ill tell u how, it really is easy safe and takes 20ish mins.
..... That is what they were doing...

**Was tempted to return the "moron" compliment but decided against it**

I find 500-550mgs a nice amount. I cant recall ever noticing any increase in affect exceeding approximately 550-600mgs; save a socially awkward histamine release that leaves me almost scratching the scalp off myself.

I'm depending on CWE's this week myself. I have around 1.3gs of Codeine stashed off, actually, and thats to be rationed out over the next seven days so as to cushion the impact as I'm doing far too many opiates these days again :p

I have just CWEd a bottle of co-codamols and will be necking the solution when I get back from swimming. I tried once before with a full pack and did 125mg, then the other 125mg about 1.5 hours later. I did not feel much, there did seem to be the odd wave of euphoria but it was intermittent.

I did try a time before that with a full pack of the effervesent tables but spent about 15 minutes forcing myself to throw up the solution after reading how dangerous it was :|

I plan on having a beer or 2 straight after necking the 250mg, I am assuming that this will not be an issue...

Should I expect any histamine release from 250mg?

always make sure with codeine at ANY dose make sure you take a anti histamine. Because in the end why take the 'risk' of itching for 3 hours. Esp as Codeine gives most people the worst itch. I had some gear a couple of hours ago, and I get a few itches, but its pleasant, but with codeine it can just be unbearable. :!

So deffo have a anti histamine for 250mg. If this is your first time with codeine DEFFO dont have the beer, harm reduction, and there is no harm in missing the beer!?

When I used to do codeine I didnt like having a beer or spliff with codeine, I just enjoyed the 'pure' opiate rush. Maybe I had a valium.

Personally, I found the rush on Codeine much better than of DHC, Codeine was more intense of a rush, but in a pleasant way. %)

I would kill to be able to get high of codeine, I really enjoyed the whole CWE process, and heck being able to get high with 1.52 pack of Boots of Codeine! I like to think in 10 years, I will be able to have the odd CWE, and experience it all over again. %)

Dammit, I threw the last of my anti histamines away. I may be able to find one actually. Does it matter what kind? I just have some random ones from ASDA. I shall have a look..

right I don't have any...

Looks like I may just have to take the itches. I remember that when doing 125 and 125 again last time I noticed a slight itch on my neck, but it really was nothing. Taking the dose all at once rather than spacing them would not have much of an effect on the histamine release, I hope...

Dammit, I threw the last of my anti histamines away. I may be able to find one actually. Does it matter what kind? I just have some random ones from ASDA. I shall have a look..
It depends what sort of effect you wish to experience from Codeine:

Not too sedatory: An Antihistamine that's... not sedatory lol (i.e. Cetirizine, Loratadine)

Nod out : Diphenhydramine, Hydroxyzine, Promethazine, Doxylamine

right I don't have any...

Looks like I may just have to take the itches. I remember that when doing 125 and 125 again last time I noticed a slight itch on my neck, but it really was nothing. Taking the dose all at once rather than spacing them would not have much of an effect on the histamine release, I hope...

Taking 250mg at once instead of 125mg x 2 doses will trigger itchiness in a more pronounced manner as it causes a larger Histamine release all at once.

Codeine under, say, 240mg does little for me (I measure in increments of 30mg as that's how much codeine pills I usually own contain - although these Estonian Co-Codamols had a measly 8mg). 270 stars feeling nice but 300-390 is optimum. Quite itchy already at that level, but finally sufficiently euphoric, heavy and noddy.

well 250mg produced very subtle effects and no histamine release. That was basically a whole pack CWE through a coffee filter to a pretty much clear liquid, maybe I shall try them again when I have access to more...

Have you used stronger opiates before? Personally codeine doesn't give me much either unless I dose really high, from memory the ceiling dose is something like 400-500mg? Making it not that great for using recreationally. At most all I get is a warm fuzzy, relaxed feeling off codeine and itchyness. It's most likely just codeine is too weak for you. I noticed after using oxycontin codeine was far, far harder to get a dunt off even when I had no opiate tolerance.

I have never done any opiates before, I am quite big though (95kg)...

They refused to sell me a 2nd pack of them at boots so I grabbed like 4 different kind of anti histamines, a few bottles of DXM cough syrup, some flavoured lube, a vibrating ring and a few otc deliriants and strolled past to the self service counter looking smug

...well actually I just got 1 pack of benadryll. Turns out it is plain old cetrizine and was 4 quid for 7 tablets!

I have not eaten for a while but I got no sleep last night after doing 1g MDAi and 0.5g MPA. I have just CWEd the pack and necked it about 10 mins ago, if this doesn't work I am going straight to sniffing+plugging Oxycodones!

Have you used stronger opiates before? Personally codeine doesn't give me much either unless I dose really high, from memory the ceiling dose is something like 400-500mg? Making it not that great for using recreationally. At most all I get is a warm fuzzy, relaxed feeling off codeine and itchyness. It's most likely just codeine is too weak for you. I noticed after using oxycontin codeine was far, far harder to get a dunt off even when I had no opiate tolerance.

The ceiling dose may well not actually exist, or not to the extent people think - it comes from the belief that codeine's opioid effects come mostly from morphine, and the enzyme that converts it to morphine becomes saturated at about 500mg.. however latest thinking is that a different metabolite, codeine-6-glucoronide is actually more responsible (only 10% of codeine is converted to morphine) and that involves a different metabolic pathway.. I have taken a lot more than 500mg and it has definitely felt a lot stronger to me (note: I have a pretty decent opioid tolerance, don't go taking heroic doses if you don't!)

The histamine release certainly gets pretty intense though...

I'm going to take 243 mg's of codeine and then I'll try to go to school.

I have no tollerance whatsoever.

I took codeine 3 times before.

First time: 90 mg, didn't feel much, just a bit more talkative & a bit relaxed
Second time 130 mg, felt something, maybe.
Third time 170 mg, yeah... it was... decent. Not what I was expecting though.

Do you think it's ok?

yes, the itchy nose, becomes part of the buzz LOL. The more you itch it, the higher you get :) I take a benadryl or any allergy pill, knocks that right out!! Enjoy :)

@ 243mg. You have to be very careful in reference to "respiratory" problems, among other things. Especially if they have Tylenol in them. You will kill your liver quickly.

I'm doing a cwe on a pack of nurofen plus. I'll be ingesting about 230-240 mg codeine and maybe max 500mg ibuprofen...
I'm pretty scared to drink the whole thing.. should I maybe drink half first and then wait 1 hour and drink the other half? I'be read somewhere that redosing doesn't work well with codeine - the second dose might not have an effect, is that true?

At first 120-150mg was what I would take to get high. Tolerance has built though and I usually take 10-14 pills, so 300-420mg. Codeine pisses me off though because it has a short duration. Just as it is getting euphoric and noddy, the high begins to fade and you're having to redose; the high only lasts about 2 hours for me nowadays. I prefer Dihydrocodeine (5-6 hours of euphoria, I find DHC very euphoric) or Tramadol (6-8 hours of euphoria). But I get Codeine on script so y'know...

Status
Not open for further replies.