European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't get itching either, just spoke to my mate, neither does he....he did 210mg couple nights ago and no itching....he has low tolerance too, was biggest dose he'd tried

I have only tried one dose of about 185mg through a cwe. I was quite underwhelmed. is it worth upping the dosage? Meph has given me a godlike tolerance to everything it seems. its so sad...

What would be a dosage tht would get you fucked, not just high. or is that not a term one would associate with codeine?

I don't know what you're expecting from opiates, probably the wrong thing, 185mg is a small dose, mephedrone use hasn't given you a godlike tolerance to opiates.

it certainly has to tramadol, oxycontin, percocets, benzos. I know that sounds ridiculous but i really think it has. I am just making an inference that it might be the same for codeine.

Your right I don't know what I am expecting, but if this is gonna make me feel warm, sedated and slightly euphoric then im willing to give it a go. What kind of dosages do you use then Evad?

It really hasn't raised your tollerance to those things mate, completely impossible, where are you getting percocets in London anyway? 8o

My dosage is fairly high and I get little at all from it at all without potentiation :\

Thats what i would think , maybe im just looking for the wrong type of buzz. percs worked after a lot but tramadol seemed to do nada no matter how much i took.

nah i go out to the states in the summer, mate gets em in delaware. they are really nice but really expensive they wer $15 a pill.

Fairly high like what? and what do you mean by potentiation, a spliff or two?

tramadol is gash, doesn't do much for a lot of people, percs have 2.5-10mg oxycodone in them so you could need a lot of them to get a buzz (and poison yourself with paracetamol in the process). what kind of oxy dosage you taking?

honestly cannot remember, was crushed up in a line and given to me. but fuck me the line was enormous, but as you said that might have been the paractemol.

The perc was one and a half pills crushed up. was again an enormous blue line about the length of my elbow to my hand. again a lot of paracetomol or summin in there. but i was gone, had to ride my bike home after and had to stop every 5 minutes to throw up but i didn feel sick. very strange, but then got to bed and felt amazing.

15mg of oxycodone (1 and a half percs) isn't high tolerance at all I wouldn't worry.

you should be able to get some favourable effects from codeine in that case, maybe moreso dihydrocodeine, people favour different ones

Thanks for the input. I appreciate it.

Am now considering maybe a 300mg dosage would be good. perhaps even higher. Is dihycodeine a more potent opiate than codeine? A wikipedia search states that its only difference to codeine is that it is more suitable for IV.

Is dihydrocodeine something that you can find in the pharmacy (ibuprofen, paractemol etc.)?

you can find dihydrocodeiene in the OTC product paramol (CWE required ofcourse) for me it feels stronger and more like a heavier opiate than codeine.

Just remember DHC is somewhere in the region of 1.5-2x stronger than codeine, so adjust doses accordingly :)

I've never found that the case, always dosed the same with dhc, it's a different high not a stronger version of codeine. and there's no way it's anywhere near 2x as potent mg for mg

Thats just my expereince, I guess YMMV?

Once did 180mg of DHC and found myself just a tad too sleepy with shallow breathing compared to not notcing much from 230mg of codeine, both with like no tolerance. I treat it as 1.5x <shrug>

dhc is a different drug, more sedative properties than codeine but that doesn't mean it's twice as strong

Status
Not open for further replies.