European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on a G sabbatical.I have currently decided that a 7 days on,14 days off approach is a doable thing.Much better than 7 days on,3 days off,7days on,4 days off etc.
Will order some G between tomorrow and Friday and begin an alcohol sabatical.
And before I derail this thread totally,if I were to plug 300mg codeine,how long would I have to wait before dosing G,and would 1.5ml send me into a coma?This is considering that my sweet spot dose is about 2.5ml (obviously never in public).

What the hell is "G"?

I had 200mg of oxa forte yesterday n got high is that bad for liver? I wonder cause it's codeine n something else for headaches....??

Or God? or Golf? or Gigolo? Frankly the possibilities are endless. Or at least as long as the "G" section in your dictionary of choice combined with your ability to imagine new G-words.

It's probably GBL though.

Being somewhat interchangeable that could well be the case... But seeing as it was a BB quote it's definitely GBL ;)

Where the fuck is BB incidentally? Do hope all is well <3

No less than 300 and up to 500, depending on tolerance. I would feel quite comfortable taking 300mg of codeine entirely tolerance-shy - and I have.

Last time I took codeine - I am completely opiate-naive - I had 240 mg and I took it all in 2 session. First time I took half and then the other half an hour later. The high was pretty nice, I didn't feel any itchiness or anything.

I then nodded off to sleep. I could kinda stay awake if I wanted, but I was a little fucked up, in a good way. My breathing was a little shallow.
You think it would be safe to take 300mg all at once next time?

No less than 300 and up to 500, depending on tolerance. I would feel quite comfortable taking 300mg of codeine entirely tolerance-shy - and I have.

300mg sans tolerance would be a tad heavy on the histamine release for many, I'd say. I'm scripted mucho codeine monthly and usually crack into the new month's script at 300mg and often need to add an antihistamine for comfort. 500mg would involve loss of large sheets of skin due to itching alone without an antihistamine.

From the perspective of getting fuxxorred, 300-500mg is neither here nor there really (cos getting properly fuxxorred on codeine is more or less impossible for anyone,) but for mellow funtimes, 300-500mg requires an antihistamine to help it along comfortably for most if not all.

I had 200mg of oxa forte yesterday n got high is that bad for liver? I wonder cause it's codeine n something else for headaches....??

codeine and diclofenac. a one off 200mg dose of diclofenac is probably fine.

Diclofenac ain't too hard on the liver really. Harder on the gut by some considerable distance. Not summat I'd choose to abuse myself. Didn't agree with me... and did next to shit all of use painkillerwise anyway. Dunno if it can be CWE'd but I'd CWE such pills if possible if I had 'em. Or try to get a better script.

300mg sans tolerance would be a tad heavy on the histamine release for many, I'd say. I'm scripted mucho codeine monthly and usually crack into the new month's script at 300mg and often need to add an antihistamine for comfort. 500mg would involve loss of large sheets of skin due to itching alone without an antihistamine.

From the perspective of getting fuxxorred, 300-500mg is neither here nor there really (cos getting properly fuxxorred on codeine is more or less impossible for anyone,) but for mellow funtimes, 300-500mg requires an antihistamine to help it along comfortably for most if not all.

Yeah, it does get itchy, so I would always recommend an antihistamine.

^ Nope. Soluble pills are... soluble which makes extractions kinda tricky ;)

You want non-soluble pills.

^ Nope. Soluble pills are... soluble which makes extractions kinda tricky ;)

You want non-soluble pills.

Never tried myself but would you be able to freeze the solution so the paracetamol precipitated out of the solution? as long as you are careful and weigh your gunk once its been extracted n dried then you could work out the amount of paracetamol in the solution.

But i think buying cocodamol or codeine linctus is the best bet

+ 1 on the codeine linctus. This stuffs right up my street, i absolutely love it. Managed to blag 2 bottles today, sending in two different faces. Not so long ago, i combined it with a low dose of kratom and it potentiates it to fuck, though not really in a pleasant way, walking into doors, walls etc. I'll just stick to it on it's own from now.

What dosage do you recommend just to feel relaxed ? I am taking 500mg Pregabalin daily and also have 30 2mg Diazapam pills. I'm feeling stressed right out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.