European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done several Nurofen Plus extractions and can confirm that the end result will always be milky. As long as you've got a good chunk of waste material in your filter and you can't see any obvious solids floating in your liquid, you should be good to go.

The above does not apply to paracetamol extractions as there is a much slimmer safety margin. Paracetamol CWEs should always be non-cloudy (Paramol excluded).

Thanks that helps loads :) you think I can assume 90% less ibu? I really like this whole comunity thing :) iv been a dafty not getting into it before. If anyone wants advice on heavy dhc abuse (how to enjoy or how to get clean), growing with NFT, or stone masonry (lol) I can probably help. Thanks again :)

What would 2 packs of paramol be like, i got 2 left and im thinking of doing an extraction with both ive only ever done one in the past, tollerance wont be an issue with me i just want to know in terms of effect is it going to be worth it or should i just split it and do 2 doses?

Because most of us just get it from a pharma, i wouldnt waste my money on the script pills way too expensive for a codiene high. Thats the point in CWE'ing its a cheap buzz and the price is relative to the high you get.

Literally just before typing this I necked a CWE of 64 Paramol + 32 Boots Ibuprofen/Codeine. It's a pretty nice dose, depending on your tolerance. I normally take 64 co-codamol cwe'd - introducing dhc into the mix is an occasional treat. When i go all out it's 96 paramol, 32 ibuprofen/codeine. I always feel dhc lacks something when done on its own.

Edit - You should perhaps see how one packet makes you feel first. I've got a mate who claims 8 paramol gets him to a nice place, so probably best not to jump in at the deep end.

Last edited:
I've done several Nurofen Plus extractions and can confirm that the end result will always be milky. As long as you've got a good chunk of waste material in your filter and you can't see any obvious solids floating in your liquid, you should be good to go.

The above does not apply to paracetamol extractions as there is a much slimmer safety margin. Paracetamol CWEs should always be non-cloudy (Paramol excluded).

Aye - Ibuprofen is a lot safer to be messing around with than paracetamol. Not proud of this, but from time to time I have necked 32 Nurofen + without any preparation, apart from Zantac for the old stomach. Don't try this at home, kids.

Spudgun, thats a massive dose, iv got myself in trouble taking less before (welli did 750mg one evening after two 300mg through the day) are you a daily user? I think dhc lacks a couple of cans of beer and a spliff myself :) few vals to get a great sleep after too...

Yeah - daily user, unfortunately. Twice daily, actually, have been for years. The WDs aren't too bad when I've had to go down that route, but it's more the routine I'm addicted to.

Aye - Ibuprofen is a lot safer to be messing around with than paracetamol. Not proud of this, but from time to time I have necked 32 Nurofen + without any preparation, apart from Zantac for the old stomach. Don't try this at home, kids.

Ya, definitely do not try that at home. Pagey hospitalised herself taking a box of ibuprofen/codeine pills (can't recall which ones) without bothering to do a CWE just a few months back. Can cause serious damage to the stomach which can cause problems for a long time afterwards. Not worth the risk for the sake of just doing a CWE.

Yep, i get that spud. I would wake up to 10 30mg dhc every workday for a year, with another 10 at lunch. Did my best work that year though lol it seems to help me become 'one' with the drystone walls ;) I didnt find the WDs too bad either though, everything just felt very mundane for a while. While I love my job when high on opiates, the rest of my life was a mess. It Definitely has all the creative improving qualitys smack has though, with a lots less risk of yourlife completely going to shite ;-)

Guess who had ballet and tap lessons? And coincidentally also has great fondness for the female form? I blame those "Diamond Windows" - all that spreading of legs and stuff is not what boys are made for. That or the shoes.

That image is hilariously adorable <3 I don't think I could man tap. In fact I'm amazed I managed any dancing at all given my coordination. Also that last part is particularly impressive as we never caused any teachers to resign til at least Secondary School.

I'm just here to say I wish I had some Nice Codeine. Loan day tomorrow so I guess that's on the shopping list. I might even try one of the chemists that sells TWO bottles at once as a treat 8( Just so I can put one away somewhere for when it's a day like this and I want Nice Codeine.

That's all. I'm bored.

Wel i did both boxes of paramol and smoked some grade, yeah its nice : ) so much better then co co's just a better all round feeling

And on a hip hop flex

Might have to give the paramol a bosh if it's that worth it.

Recently developed weird desire to smoke while on codeine, never have done before. In fact don't smoke at all unless I'm drinking. Just found sudden urge kinda odd and now of course I've run out of fags and too fucked to go buy any

Might have to give the paramol a bosh if it's that worth it.

Recently developed weird desire to smoke while on codeine, never have done before. In fact don't smoke at all unless I'm drinking. Just found sudden urge kinda odd and now of course I've run out of fags and too fucked to go buy any

Yeah - it's ok, but not twice as strong as codeine as some say (about the same I reckon). It is a lot longer lasting though. Plus the buzz is not really the same - a bit more speedy and less warm if you ask me. That's not to say I prefer one over the other, but I reckon the combo is the most fun you can get out of OTC medicines.

Just returned to a chemist that I'd spied had the old linctus on the shelves on my travels. The pharmacist had moved it by the time I returned, but I knew their dirty secret and still got it, so that's just gone straight down the gullet. Sugar free, too, so none of this 'a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips' pharmaceutical abuse for me!

Codeine is a bastard for making me want to smoke, which is annoying as I've kind of gone off smoking anything but e-cig juice and having to dip into nasty reserve fags as my machine is broken at the moment :(.

I would say the high is more speedy on codiene, its defintly different to codiene high wise. That 2 box dose of paramol was the best pain killer high i have had in ages, couldnt eat my sunday lunch for shit was almost sick trying so instead just lay in bed and had a good ole nod. Again not really nodded in ages tollerance is too high

Anyway how would a 20 mg oxy compare to a big dose of DHC of like 400 mg?

Edit- Oh yeah smoking i do plenty of on it, just feels nice/ compliments the buzz. Weed even more so lol like i always say fuck doing coco's without bud. Pointless in my eyes

Last edited:
Yeah - it's ok, but not twice as strong as codeine as some say (about the same I reckon). It is a lot longer lasting though. Plus the buzz is not really the same - a bit more speedy and less warm if you ask me. That's not to say I prefer one over the other, but I reckon the combo is the most fun you can get out of OTC medicines.

Just returned to a chemist that I'd spied had the old linctus on the shelves on my travels. The pharmacist had moved it by the time I returned, but I knew their dirty secret and still got it, so that's just gone straight down the gullet. Sugar free, too, so none of this 'a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips' pharmaceutical abuse for me!

Codeine is a bastard for making me want to smoke, which is annoying as I've kind of gone off smoking anything but e-cig juice and having to dip into nasty reserve fags as my machine is broken at the moment :(.

Sounds kinda interesting. I like the warm snuggly bit of codeine, and like I said, linctus seems to last way longer than a CWE for me (drank a bottle at about 10am, still feeling monged at just gone 6 but been smoking weed too. Will try the Paramol. Also congrats on acquiring linctus via pharmacy. The last time I tried I nearly got it then the pharmacist asked if I'd tried pholcodine, I said yes but it didn't work. 'Oh well this probably won't then.'

Balls. Still I do look like I'm fifteen at a push and keep getting ID'd when I go buy to do CWEs :(

Smoking is a bastard yeah, I went out and bought another ten deck even though the stuff is slowly wearing off now. Been having a codeine/weed week so gone through nearly 30 straights and 12.5g of baccy which is what I smoke in like....two months or so :\

Also regarding codeine being speedy; I find that a wee bit if I'm up and about. If I'm on my sofa that's it, I'll nod back and forth and do feck all but if I'm on my feet I'll be cleaning and sorting stuff out with no nodding whatsoever. Was totally zonked earlier and thought 'shit I need a lighter and it's upstairs', barely able to keep my eyes open and then the second I get up I forget I was after a lighter and started cleaning my room and changing the fecking sheets and duvet. Now back to zonked. Odd.

I'm 30 and I still get ID'd from time to time (for booze yesterday and rizlas a few weeks back8)). I do look a bit young, freshly shaven, but there's no way on earth I look under 18. It seems to be the more scratty the supermarket, the more snooty they are about serving you (I'm looking at you - Lidl).

The moment the pharmacist addressed me as sir today, in my work garb, I knew I was on to a winner :D

I'll just not have to murder the goose that lays the golden egg. There used to be 6 pharmacies nearby that I could get linctus from, but lost half of them by becoming recognisable.

Status
Not open for further replies.