European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're right in saying YMMV definitely, they both effect people in different ways and people should see how they are affected and change their dose accordingly.

dhc is a different drug, more sedative properties than codeine but that doesn't mean it's twice as strong

I've never found dhc sedating, in fact i've felt stimulation from it before to the point where people have asked if i'm on coke8o

Anyone looking for an opiate buzz can do a lot better than codeine phosphate. I see there are now about a hundred online poppy head vendors, some with pretty cute advertising techniques. If they're as claimed, these drought age entrepreneurs offer a better investment than getting redfaced chasing a codeine buzz.

Any purchase reports?

I've always rated oral dihydrocodeine over oral morphine in all honesty charlie, yeah i've bought several kilos of poppy heads over the years, poppy tea never really hit the spot and to make opium latex you need fresh, living poppies.

The only disadvantage of oral codeine / DHC over oral morphine or poppy tea is duration (especially against the latter). Then again, for a relatively short period DHC feels pretty good with low tolerance so it wins by a mile. Definitely not twice as strong as codeine though, unfortunately.

DHC actually lasts ages for me, I think because of the waxy binder preventing me from defeating the time release entirely - I get a peak, then hours later (often waking up from sleep) I realise I am really pretty opiated again. Tis lush <3

Never tried poppies.. if it's not DHC or codeine its gear/oxy all the way for me I must admit!

I've never really experimented with time release as most of my DHC has been either in the 30mg form or CWEs on 30/500 Co-Dydramols, both of which I used to procure from somebody's prescription. Other than that it's been CWE Paramol in more desperate times.

Maybe I should start getting some of the higher dose pills in and seeing what mileage I get with the time-release. It'd be a damn sight cheaper than Oxy, that's for sure.

Yeah indeed, I do actually prefer time release ones at a high dose -you get the initiall weeee I'm opiated but it definitely lasts a lot longer too.

Empty stomach is key I find too, once took my standard dose after lunch and felt fuckall...

I was told once that over 360mg of codeine is lethal but that was from my pharmacist and he possibly just didn't want me to take too much at once. SHRILL has been taking around 300mg a night with 20mg Valium and some Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and its okay but can SHRILL go higher than 360mg codeine and be okay? Physically I mean. I realize it is different from person to person.

I have an abudance of 30mg tablets, and I find 270/300mg doses are just lovely. After the itching..

I dont have much of an opiate tolerance but it takes about 400mg of codeine to get me off, highest I have done is 600mg, I dont think its dangerous at all tbh.

I was told once that over 360mg of codeine is lethal but that was from my pharmacist and he possibly just didn't want me to take too much at once. SHRILL has been taking around 300mg a night with 20mg Valium and some Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and its okay but can SHRILL go higher than 360mg codeine and be okay? Physically I mean. I realize it is different from person to person.

.... "Shrill"...? That's a new one...
Anyway, I'm assuming you mean yourself. In which case, yes you can go higher. Just watch yerself and don't over do it. Some people metabolise Codeine better than others. It's assumed now that it's not all down to Morphine's role but ofcourse it plays it's part. The ceiling dose is also under dispute but with no confirmed answers.

SHRILL?

Someone (w)ho really I'd like to love? Some happy romantic I lately licked?

Answers on a postcard.

SHRILL?

A minor deity in the Canaanite pantheon, of course. It's an approximated transliteration from a small handful of Chaldean texts.

The capitalisation is intended, thus making it appear to be an acronym to the eye of the more spiritually bankrupt of contemporary westerners. Really, Charlie, I'd have expected more of you. ;)

'Struth, not that SHRILL? Dark, unrecorded deity of ancient civilisation, still worshipped amongst Hun tribesmen of Northern Burma? This doesn't bode well for the poster NONE.

In 1999, a German camera crew succeeded in filming a SHRILL ceremony close to the Thai border. Intoxicated tribesmen turned on them and two were eviscerated on the spot. Only the sound recordist escaped with his life but, badly traumatised, he's refused all requests for interview. The film survived but was obviously too shocking ever to be screened. The sole copy remains under close guard at the Black Museum in the Vatican.

SHRILL - the name translates literally as 'homonculus of the poppy field' - is a possessive deity and gains ingress via codeine and other western adaptations of opium-derived products. Only eunuchs or the hermaphrodites known as 'ladyboys' may serve as SHRILL priests and the occupied one, in this instance poor None, soon finds a decline in his sex drive. By the time the invader tricks the victim into announcing his presence, he will be itching and scratching like, well, a man possessed. Before long, he will be sticking small tubes into his orifices and stabbing himself with pointed objects.

It's bad. A confidential report from the Cardinal Exorcist was behind the discreet removal of all codeine products from pharmacy shelves and their upgrade to prescription-only status. Unrepentant SHRILL acolytes can only be helped by double figure prison terms. Thankfully, the forces of light fight back. There may be hope for None if he moves fast. Phoenix offer places at a nominal 4K a week and subutex is available if he's down'n'out. In spite of everything, recovery champions will endeavour to make a Christian out of the lad yet.

'Struth, not that SHRILL? Dark, unrecorded deity of ancient civilisation, still worshipped amongst Hun tribesmen of Northern Burma? This doesn't bode well for the poster NONE.

In 1999, a German camera crew succeeded in filming a SHRILL ceremony close to the Thai border. Intoxicated tribesmen turned on them and two were eviscerated on the spot. Only the sound recordist escaped with his life but, badly traumatised, he's refused all requests for interview. The film survived but was obviously too shocking ever to be screened. The sole copy remains under close guard at the Black Museum in the Vatican.

SHRILL - the name translates literally as 'homonculus of the poppy field' - is a possessive deity and gains ingress via codeine and other western adaptations of opium-derived products. Only eunuchs or the hermaphrodites known as 'ladyboys' may serve as SHRILL priests and the occupied one, in this instance poor None, soon finds a decline in his sex drive. By the time the invader tricks the victim into announcing his presence, he will be itching and scratching like, well, a man possessed. Before long, he will be sticking small tubes into his orifices and stabbing himself with pointed objects.

It's bad. A confidential report from the Cardinal Exorcist was behind the discreet removal of all codeine products from pharmacy shelves and their upgrade to prescription-only status. Unrepentant SHRILL acolytes can only be helped by double figure prison terms. Thankfully, the forces of light fight back. There may be hope for None if he moves fast. Phoenix offer places at a nominal 4K a week and subutex is available if he's down'n'out. In spite of everything, recovery champions will endeavour to make a Christian out of the lad yet.

Expected. Delivered. Hilarious. :D

But what has become of None?

I'll wager a penny to a pound he's out serving his new master right now. Hair slicked back, a ghastly smile and a desperate sincerity, I bet he already looks the part. " But my doctor told me to ask for it, I'll drop a prescription in tomorrow." The pharmacist recalls his SHRILL alerts, shakes his head sadly and it's onto the next one for poor, possessed None. In but a short time he'll be peddling his bottom in dingy back alleys. Don't be fooled by the innocuous name. Codeine kills.

Come in from the cold while a chance remains, lost one. You can be reprogrammed into regular bowel movements and need never scratch again. Why, sign over your welfare cheque and I'll let you sleep in my dog kennel and even throw in ten pieces of bad religious advice to comfort you. Your mum can pay the rest of my fee later, this is urgent and I'm all heart.

I'll help you out of your SHRILL hell and return you to your bad self or as a more appropriate self of my choosing. I'll even advertise you on my website as another success for my dynamic solutions. After all, 200mg of codeine is the same as a raging heroin burner, you're hooked. I'm sure the public will agree.

When my rehab earns the NTA stamp of approval I'll join the tireless teams of experts in firsthand investigation of recovery breakthroughs in Tahiti and the Bahamas. It's only taxpayer money we're wasting. You know it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.