• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New (and not so new) RCs - Third Scraping of the Barrel

Hmm, 2-FA also seems to have this trailing plateau, from where on just the sigma-effects (weird feeling of calmness, which I don't like) increase.

I suppose, there always were different isomers of 2-FA available, because while some of the batches felt just like amphetamine light, the majority of them felt like amphetamine + a tranquilizer, which sucks. Reminds me of 3-FPM, but without the vasculitis. =D

tried the Hexedrone and I must say its not bad but not too great either... very mroeish without being able to quite put my finger on why i kept on wanting to repeat dosing.... its stimulating but fans of mephedrone will not be impressed. reminded me a bit of insufflating 2fa or other amphetamines.
and the nose clogges up badly and fast

since the blanket-ban have any new RC benzos come out? i've had a little look around but i can't find any :(
how i miss clonazolam...

WTF? There's clonazolam everywhere. More available now than ever, ime. Now... Probably everything you already you know:

For HR though, I must suggest you steer clear, but l can't lie and say it's not around. What country are you in? Flunitrazolam I believe is newish. I can't help you find it, but if your alternative is something like fentanyl then in HR's sake, I'll confirm there's benzos good for taper out there...

No PM. This is running close to the edge of the rules (on my part).

Edit: benzos are horrific to w/d from, i know this well, but taking them isn't deadly if you dose smart. Be careful if you use these, keep a journal to track intake. Try diclaz if your dependent and can't get a physician's assistance. Withdrawal as you know it's potentially lethal.

Last edited:
I've got some 6apb just begging me to take it. I've had it several times but in the past taken orally, but does anyone know if it can be chased on foil? If so, how do the effects compare to oral consumption? I've got a Sunday afternoon to fill here...

I've got some 6apb just begging me to take it. I've had it several times but in the past taken orally, but does anyone know if it can be chased on foil? If so, how do the effects compare to oral consumption? I've got a Sunday afternoon to fill here...

Not really answering your question at all really. But I remember trying to snort the stuff at a festival and finding it pretty much the worst thing I'd tried to snort. Not in the typical "my nostril is on fire" kind of way, it seemed to have a way of mostly missing the nostril entirely and shooting directly for the lung, causing extremely uncomfortable coughing fits.

This doesn't have a whole lot of relevance to what you're asking, but I'd just take it orally tbh. MDMA wasn't up to much off foil.

Never tried 6-apb, but I know 5-mapb can be vaped and the effects seemed more cerebral than the physical feel I'd get from snorting it. It's actually quite a strange feeling, within a few seconds of inhaling, it gives this 'floaty' feeling in the head. I'd guess 6-apb would give similar results.

OM, I noticed the 5-mapb powder was very fine as well. To snort it, I'd slowly raise a bump to my nose while inhaling very gently. The effects were instantaneous.

Typically four days late, but 6-apb wasn't worth vaping for me. 5-mapb was but i think that was sold as hcl, but 6apb was a succinate which made the vape temp different or something. Oral is best - nasal is horrible (their succinates were all really fine and went to the lungs, as you said KN) - i don't think they ever managed to get 6apb to work as hcl (except maybe in the pre-release samples which had the same burnt smell that 5-mapb had) - they had a tiny bit of 5-apb hcl (which was much better than the usual succinate 5-apb)

Last edited:
Well needless to say, I tried vaping 6--apb and have to agree that it's not worth it. Although it ran well, the taste was horrible (like strong liquorice - and I hate liquorice) and the effect was very short lived.

I kind of assumed that was gonna be the case but didn't want to shit on your parade. Not everything works that well vaped (did you chase on foil?).

I tried doing DMT off of foil and managed one shit toke that gave me mild visuals for about 10 seconds.

Has anyone tried RTI-111? The real stuff, I mean? Supposedly everything prior to this last batch/synth was a completely different chemical altogether. It's a cocaine analogue, which I'm pretty sure is the first of its kind. Would like to see vendors branch out a bit more. A 4-MAR analogue would be an absolute treat! I seem to recall one website that had "4-EAR (I think, it may have been slightly different) coming soon" which was up for a few months, but they never actually released it for some reason.

Yes, I have. I posted this already in another thread about (the real) RTI-111 :

I have to revert my impression about nasal ROA. It causes a horrible comedown that way : Very nervous and weird stomach reaction, i.e. uncontrollable gas build up, accompanied by an unability to burp, I seem to get on EVERY DRI, when the initial effects wear off, but NEVER on phenethylamines, perhaps that is a medical issue, will check later. The main effects when insufflated last only 30 min. Perhaps I just took too much (3 * 10mg at t+0, t+60min, t+90min).

In a blind test I could not differentiate between this and MDPV/alpha-PHP when insufflated. Only the dose differs obviously. IMHO this one is about as potent as alpha-PHP.

Orally it seems MUCH better. No comedown so far (after 2h) and mild stimulation (at 15 mg). And no stomach issues ... very weird.

Anyone tried 2-FMA? Looking for a functional stim that I can use at work..

Yeah, tried it rather often a few years back, it is quite functional. I'd say it is similar in effects to 3-FPM, but longer lasting and more potent and less recreational. But since it is scheduled (in UK, or no ?), I would rather take basic amph sulfate.

Yeah, tried it rather often a few years back, it is quite functional. I'd say it is similar in effects to 3-FPM, but longer lasting and more potent and less recreational. But since it is scheduled (in UK, or no ?), I would rather take basic amph sulfate.

That sounds exactly what i'm looking for... :

I'd rather take sulphate as well tbh, but I don't have a reliable source these days and still haven't got to grips with bitcoins and the DN.

I loved 2fma. Probably my fave functional stim. But... surprized u can get it, last i checked it was becoming a rarity in online shops.

I loved 2fma. Probably my fave functional stim. But... surprized u can get it, last i checked it was becoming a rarity in online shops.

The one I use is hoping to restock in the next few weeks, so i'll give it a whirl soon as...

I found it great. Long lasting, little if any comedown, and its even recreational at higher doses, but tere are other chemicals out there much better suited for fun.
Personally id compare it to a longer lasting 2fa than 3fpm

Good 2-FA is superior to both mentioned imho. In contrast to 2-FMA it provides a kick and has a reasonably short duration. Good 2-FA is quasi on par with amphetamine in my view. The problem was just, that the chance was 50-50 to get good 2-FA or even worse. I guess there are huge differences between isomers, hence the different experiences.

2-FMA is nevertheless a good stim. The rumors of cardiotoxicity and the above average tachycardias I had during the comedowns worry me a bit though. That is also why I prefered 2-FA over every other stim RC. It has no vasculitis (3-FPM), nor tachycardias (2-FMA) nor depression (3-FA) nor weird physical reactions (DRIs) as after effect.