• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New (and not so new) RCs - Third Scraping of the Barrel

Here's a quote from a website.

"We are also working on producing a batch of 3-FA in our own lab currently and this will be available in a few weeks. As a general information, as far as we know, there was only one batch of real 3-FA ever on the market and this was many years ago. In the last few years some shady chinese vendors offered 3-FA in their stock list and we have purchased at least 4 samples from 4 different vendors so far, but they were all fakes and just some random cathinone. So we expect that this will be the first batch of real 3-FA since many years"

Last edited:
What's the ol' Radio '3 f(p)m (or medium wave) is saying from over the way Fubar?

I still haven't took the plunge with that lot yet in any direction and time is getting shorter. There are a couple of bots and bobs I'm looking at but a grammage of three just so as I can reminisce about 2016 has to be considered if it's of reasonably qualities.

EDIT: It's too late in the game to consider any more novel stims than this.

I dont know how smart it is being a guinea pig for an RC though bro. Shit might be cardio toxic, neuro toxic...hell it might make your pekka drop off and those anal warts grow...

What's the ol' Radio '3 f(p)m (or medium wave) is saying from over the way Fubar?

I still haven't took the plunge with that lot yet in any direction and time is getting shorter. There are a couple of bots and bobs I'm looking at but a grammage of three just so as I can reminisce about 2016 has to be considered if it's of reasonably qualities.

Generally quite happy with it Stee. Bit pricey, but is usually quite clean - doesn't seem to be cut to fuck with lidocaine and/or mannitol. Potency is still variable, but that seems to be the nature of this particular beast. I'd say it's worth a go matey...

Sounds good, the majority of it was always ok, it was just amazing to begin with then it went mainly amazing right at the end. That was good fun chasing those cunts round the last few weeks for the bum ting, and getting those pressies due to eyes to big for belly he he he

I dont know how smart it is being a guinea pig for an RC though bro. Shit might be cardio toxic, neuro toxic...hell it might make your pekka drop off and those anal warts grow...

I've already broken my cock on RCs mate - but hell, it was fuckin worth it...

I've always wondered if one day you could try a novel RC and it could actually heve beneficial side effects. I mean beneficial other in the way than spurring FUBAR onto another notorious 72 hour wank fest. I suppose in my head I'm thinking of all those superheros who fall into vats of acid etc who then gain miraculous powers, or are exposed to nuclear radiation and don't just end up dying quicker than you can say "Fuck you Putin I'm out of here".

I've always wondered if one day you could try a novel RC and it could actually heve beneficial side effects. I mean beneficial other in the way than spurring FUBAR onto another notorious 72 hour wank fest. I suppose in my head I'm thinking of all those superheros who fall into vats of acid etc who then gain miraculous powers, or are exposed to nuclear radiation and don't just end up dying quicker than you can say "Fuck you Putin I'm out of here".

Well 3fpm has turned me and the wife into kinky perverts, so i'd say that was beneficial :) But seriously, it really has done wonders for our sex life and we're much more open, honest and comfortable about our desires than we ever have been in 25 years. I really do think it would be an excellent tool for relationship therapy.

That's quite nice to know, do you think it would be beneficial mainly for those who are having issues in the bedroom, or just all around intimacy and emotional blockage? Just because I might go patent 3-FPM-THERAPIES and need a few tips

That's quite nice to know, do you think it would be beneficial mainly for those who are having issues in the bedroom, or just all around intimacy and emotional blockage? Just because I might go patent 3-FPM-THERAPIES and need a few tips

Personally, I would say all of those. Our sex life had hit the doldrums from years of heroin and methadone addiction, and the kids didn't help either. It's good because it keeps you awake effortlessly with no burnout or paranoia so we actually had time to get to 'know' each other again while the kids were fast asleep. Plus it's very empathogenic.

Last edited:
Ah sounds good, I can empthasise alot with the closeness you develop when you simply spend so much time with someone because you tend to be with them for 72hours at a time

Regarding 3FA i have some of that apparently old (where have the days gone by?) but real batch. I must say that i found it more fun than 2fa, 2fma (which i consider more functional, harder to reach actual euphoria), but less so than 4fa. Actually i thought it had no serotoninergic activity because it felt so much like a straight up amphetamine. Now the problem i have woth it is that it always made me feel sick / flu like symltoms for a cpuple of days after use. Every time. No matter if it was taken orally or insufflated. So my sample from long ago is still only half gone. I did find it more conductive to sexytimes, increasing hornyness but not to the level of 4fa.

Regarding 3fpm, anyone know how i could wash the powder? I have a feeling mine is cut, since i have very little of the effects others describe despite repeated attempts and various roas.