• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New (and not so new) RCs - Third Scraping of the Barrel

I didn't rate 2-FMA at all. Strictly a one-off purchase (as was 4-FMA). The non M versions are significantly better in both cases imo.

Having missed out on MDPV, I'm considering getting some Alpha PVP. Anyone know how the two compare? And am I being foolish?

Also, can AMT be vaped effectively?

Last edited:
Yeah AMT works quite well smoked. Although when I did it I sandwiched it between weed like I did with DMT, as this was back when I was innocent and didn't even consider chasing it! Fairly sure it would work though.

Yeah AMT works quite well smoked. Although when I did it I sandwiched it between weed like I did with DMT, as this was back when I was innocent and didn't even consider chasing it! Fairly sure it would work though.

Cheers! I'm just giving it a blast now. I must say, it runs beautifully, but the vapour isn't pleasant. it really catches the back of my throat...

I liked a-pvp too much...
I wouldnt recommend it. Makes 3-fpm seem rather tame and sustainable by comparison (at least in my experience)

Cheers! I'm just giving it a blast now. I must say, it runs beautifully, but the vapour isn't pleasant. it really catches the back of my throat...

How did you find the effects when vaped?

Have you tried any other ROAs previously?

How did you find the effects when vaped?

Have you tried any other ROAs previously?

No, I'd never tried AMT before last night - even though I've had a gramme in my stash box for about a year (I've always been wary of its reportedly long duration).

TBH, I don't really think much of the effects from vaping. All I got were some minor visual disturbances and bugger all else. However, I only put 20mg on the foil and could barely finish that due to the acrid vapour which made my throat and lungs hurt - which is a shame because it melts instantly and vaporises beautifully. Plus the fact I was on my fourth consecutive day of 6-ABP use which must have negated some of the effects.

Therefore, I don't consider that one experience to be a fair test at all...

Although I went through a few grams of it I never liked it all that much. The body load was far too prevalent.

Our young Sprout is a big fan of it though.

Calling Sprout, come in Sprout.

You may not have freebase aMT there, Fubar. All versions I've tried can be vaped but only freebase was really worthwhile. That stuff was rocket fuel. 10-15mg had me flying high for a good 24h. Personally it was always my favourite ROA because it cut down on bodyload so much whilst also using a fraction of the dose of some of the non-freebase batches that did the vendor rounds. It's also worth noting that several vendors sold aMT as "freebase" that was either very poor quality, heavily cut, or not freebase at all. I don't recall the salt most commonly used but I do recall being disappointed with the vaped effects - they sound much like the way you describe the effects you got. They usually worked just fine taken orally or podgered though - dose and duration could be highly variable though which can be an issue.

In a-PVP news, thought it was shite myself. All the potency of MDPV with none of the enjoyment. Never really tried any of the other analogues cos it seemed clear from those who did that none were a patch on the Godly One (which, to be clear, wasn't necessarily always the New Testament kinda deity - definitely strictly OT at times :|).

Dunna about the second one, for a period of time when I'd been away from drugs and then decided to you know...be closer to them.. I couldn't get any 4-mmc but found some 3-mmc at a nice price and found it to be a good subtitute if you can't get the real thing. Feels quite similar without the proper OMG rush but a nice warm euphoria, maybe a bit less stimmy

Dunna about the second one, for a period of time when I'd been away from drugs and then decided to you know...be closer to them.. I couldn't get any 4-mmc but found some 3-mmc at a nice price and found it to be a good subtitute if you can't get the real thing. Feels quite similar without the proper OMG rush but a nice warm euphoria, maybe a bit less stimmy

What a quality post Reaver, especially considering it appears to be your first. Welcome to the European & African Drug Discussion (EADD) board, welcome to Bluelight and thanks for your contribution, which I hope will be the first of many!

Thanks mate, nice one!! I might sample the 3-MMC then. The 4-MC (4-Methyl-Cathinone) is a new one to me, but my vendor now has some in stock and I can't find a great deal on info on it TBH.

Thanks for the warm welcome, saw FUBAR's post and thought "hey that seems like something I can answer" haha. Intrigued by the 4-MC but the cathinone analogues are pretty pisspoor in general. Seems to be a bluelight thread about it with one user report who says its pretty crap, gotta say I was pleasantly suprised by 3-MMC far better than 4-MEC etc which give a weak stimmy buzz
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/669844-4-MC-(4-methylcathinone-nor-mephedrone)

Someone remind me: were the propyl substituent cathinones ever trialled? I imagine they'd be shite but that means nothing given the shit they produced. 8)

Anyone got first hand experience of 3-fa? My vendor reckons they're getting some soon.