• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New (and not so new) RCs - Third Scraping of the Barrel

Anybody got any info on a new dissociative being sold as O-PCE (also listed as 2'-Oxo-PCE, 2O-PCE & 2-deschloro-N-ethyl-Ketamine)? Not talking about 3-MeO-PCE (which is also back on the market it seems) but am gonna hazard a guess that they are related? All they are saying is that it's supposedly 2-3x as potent as MXE and "looks promising" but as that is the vendor talking that's hardly a surprise. Anybody got details on this one?

I've seen word about Eticyclidone / 2-Oxo-PCE around and it sounds very lovely indeed (at least for Disso enthusiasts). I never got to try 3-MeO-PCE and it's one of my greatest regrets - ever since the UK ACH ban I've been checking the usual places for signs of it but I've never found it. Word is there's a new UK legal ACH on its way which will hopefully be (much) more of a success story than 3-MeO-PCMo, but I'm not betting my hat on it yet.

For anyone who may be interested; the MPA analogue TPA is currently available at 1g amounts only.

This is the only time I've ever seen it 'in stock', and this will more than likely be the last chance to try it.

I actually grew to quite like it - after it was banned. :\

Anyway, too late unfortunately, Ive already ordered. I will post my findings on here when I've sampled it (not that there will much point as it will probably be too late for anyone else to buy it by then anyway)

I've been finding that as long as you aren't expecting the new Mephedrone then some of the recent RC stims have had their uses.

I definitely exclude Mexedrone from that comment, maybe it might have helped as a very expensive Laxative, but I could see no other use for it. Complete over-hyped garbage. :|

Last edited:
Having a quick dabble with 4F-EPH after far too extensive abuse of 4F-MPH.
Early days yet but it feels far more forgiving on both body and mind with roughly 70% of the potency of the Methyl analogue (with reference to the far more active batch of the dichotomy that is discussed in great detail over on UKCR for anyone interested).

Anybody got any info on a new dissociative being sold as O-PCE (also listed as 2'-Oxo-PCE, 2O-PCE & 2-deschloro-N-ethyl-Ketamine)? Not talking about 3-MeO-PCE (which is also back on the market it seems) but am gonna hazard a guess that they are related? All they are saying is that it's supposedly 2-3x as potent as MXE and "looks promising" but as that is the vendor talking that's hardly a surprise. Anybody got details on this one?

To me it feels like a dirty drunken ket type feeling. More close to Ket than any other analogue ive tried but not necessarily an amazing chem (I prefer its 3meo version as its warmer and more functional, closer feeling to mxe). I wouldn't try holing on it anyway feels a bit strange.

tried it up to 30mg up the nose and was quite wobbly but not in the same way as ket, its difficult to explain. Lasts 2 - 4 hours with residual GHB type effects for a few more hours after than making it hard to walk properly. It also seemed to give me some amnesia, forgetting passwords etc.

I wont be ordering more since I can get good K now but the 3meo-pce is an improvement on 3meo-pcp imo so i might keep that one around for antidepressant and motivational purposes.

I have to say the ALD-52 and 3-meo-pce combo is the finest drug combo I've had the luck of experiencing since first trying lsd and ket together more than a decade ago.

I've been doing the ALD-52 blotters fairly regularly since September, they are dosed at 125 micrograms, first time I tried them I put two under my tongue and had the strongest trip I've had in years. Then as they became my weekly I upped the dose to 3 blotters since tolerance builds up fast.

Decided to give the new dissos a go after a very long break( hadn't taken a disso since my hospitilization in 2014). Anyway I gave the 3-meo.pce a go on it's own at 50 mgs dosage, then the next night I took one of the ALD-52 blotters and 70 mgs of the 3-meo insufflated. The trip was incredible, I could feel the life vibration that created the universe, my life ended and started again, I was yet again in a familiar place I'd been before(death?) and then back. At the visual level, I could see everything melting, like the whole structure of what exists. Amazing.

The 1p-lsd blotters are great too, but the ALD I reckon is better, much nicer vibes. Had a strong experience with the 1p-lsd a few months ago, there was a vendor that was selling yellow diamond shaped benzo pellets, I made an order from them for ten 1p-lsd blotters and received ten yellow diamond shaped pellets in the mail. I assumed they had made a mistake and sent me the benzos instead so sent them an email to tell them, in the meantime I chewed four of the pellets. Turned out they had sent me my 1p-lsd order in pellets form, by the time I got their email the walls were melting. It was a rough, unexpected ride, but after a bit with some breathing and meditation I turned it around and had an amazing time. Anyway, really foolish of me to eat four of the pellets, it's just that I ordered blotters and on the vendor's website the only product in yellow pellet form was benzos.

Anyway, I'm back.

Welcome back, Kenny - great to see you around the place again! <3

So I got the O-PCE a shortly after asking along with some ALD-52.

I really like O-PCE. As was noted above, it comes on a lot like ketamine but ends up more in "Crazy Nekkid Man on PCP" clip territory if you push the dose a little. Easily one of the most full-on, most intensely dissociating dissociatives I've come across (at least at the doses I've used which is a fair range of a fair number). Right up there in contention for the #1 spot in fact. Whether this is appealing to anybody else or not is not for me to say but it certainly takes no prisoners. For me in a good way but I suspect things could've gotten seriously out of hand if I'd upped it just a little more than I did. Dose:response curve seems a lil steep to me. Goes from fairly mild to very far from mild pretty quick. I'd put it at around 3-4x MXE potency myself but my disso tolerance has possibly come down somewhat since I was using them more regularly. Great stuff... but proper respect is due and no mistake.

ALD-52 I absolutely loved. Virtually indistinguishable from acid itself I thought. Good acid at that. The main difference was a more stimulating edge for me. Other than that remarkably similar. Pretty goshdarn lushy in fact.

The combo was also good but seriously intense for a while there.

One thing I would say is that O-PCE had major urinary retention issues for me. The ghostpiss urge was actually lesser than MDMA but far more irritating. Felt like there was some kinda bladder/waterworks irritation involved so probably not good to make a habit of it.

I have heard nothing but good things about ALD-52. It has had a pretty much unanimous positive response in PD where as 1p has received a very mixed reception. I dont really need any more lysergamides in my stash as i have plenty of the best quality acid. Enough to last me at least 5 years at the rate i take it. I am tempted to order some. I have some 1p but i have kind of lost interest in taking it. I cant see it being better than either my Swiss bliss blotters or my Californian White Fluff liquid. So i see no point in wasting a tripping occasion to try it. ALD-52 on the other hand sounds like it would be up there so it does interest me. I am yet to see anyone say a bad word about it.

20mg 4F-MPH and a cold cup of tea is my fuel for today's workload.
Not sure if poor man's Coke or massively improved Ritalin, either way it helps get my face buried in journals by 6:30.

Is 4F-MPH like a mixture between 4-FA and Methylphenidate effects-wise ? I hated Ethylphenidate. Is it anything like that ? 4-FA was good for partying, though. Thanks for your opinion.

not at all, its like a longer lasting more therapeutic feeling of ritalin, i like the feel of it, ritalin feels bleh.

Sounds like Desoxypipradrol then. I may try it. Any negative side/after effects outside the norm of synthetic stimulants ?

Sounds like Desoxypipradrol then. I may try it. Any negative side/after effects outside the norm of synthetic stimulants ?
Its completely differened man, desoxy feels completely diff, but i do prefer it, used to combine it with mdpv daily for ages in the past.

Well the effects seem to be very inconsistent btw the differened batches and it can be anxiogenic.

Anxiogenic is standard with that class. =D But how is it completely different to 2-DPMP ? 2-DPMP feels like drawn out Ethylphenidate for me. It is not scalable due to the ultra long duration, so I stopped taking it (despite the once a year train wrecks).

What is the better ROA : Oral or insufflated ?

i never measured the dose, just kept on taking massive doses with eyeballed mdpv doses, lol dont try what i do, i could get away with it wth clonazepam.
It just feels entirely differened, i allways notiuce the feel of stims alot, i hate the feel feel of ritlain but loved ethyl.

Dunno, ppl say oral is better but it takes ages to kick in so often snort it, just allways take it in a diff way.

It's also worth mentioning that a number of people have mentioned some rather nasty side-effects from even low-level 4F-MPH use. Check the 4F-MPH Megathread for more info. Personally I thought it managed to combine feeling toxic as all fukkery with being dire as a drug experience so won't be bothering again myself.

It's probably one of the worst stims I've had the pleasure of trying.

Even 3,4-ctmp I could find a use for, but 4F-MPH just left me feeling like death.

Okay, I probably stay away then. Fucking china ban diminishes the choices ...

hey all
been testing out a few newer chems lately so id thought id give my thoughts

U47700 - im not big on opiates, so my experience is limited. it feels nice alright, duration is probably 3-4 hours, but theres something really toxic caustic about the substance itself that many have noticed. dont snort it. its ok oral
3meoPCE - really nice chemical, indeed feels a lot more serotoninergic than mxe, but the feelgood factor is the closest ive had with any other dissasociative... i think it would be indeed awesome with a psychedelic combo
a-php - interesting stim. a bit nicer than apvp but thats not really much now is it. id still prefer it over EPH or similar... but mdpv is smoother