• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New (and not so new) RCs - Third Scraping of the Barrel

In a completely surprising and not at all predictable manner, I now have very little reason not to look to our continental brethren and grab some aMT with nostalgic glee!

aMT - could never see how people would use it as an empathogen and not a psychedelic.... especially at the doses that were reported ... iirc some were taking upwards of 50mg easy

I really must have been getting shite stuff - even ~100mg I didn't find it very psychedelic. I got visuals and audio distortions but there was just no psychedelic head space for me.

got 40mg aMT in one go... was quite the feeling, indeed relaxed trippy and empathic at first, rather reminiscent of 5meomipt.... but after 2 or 3 hours i got full on CEVs... beautiful but still... twas and is a great chem though. smells awful and cant hide it unless you bury it in the backyard... it was quite draining to me as well.

AMT is the one RC I've actually got a decent stash of - that's only because I haven't got the balls to try it yet...

oh but you must! it is awesome

5meo DMT is the one ive not yet had balls for

anyone here had MET

5meodmt is quite the ride. Bring spare pants.

MET? As in, 4-ho-met? If so, yep, and i love it...

Sounds very like DMT; N,N-methylmethyltryptamine, i imagine experience woulld be similar in ways. dose would be different but if i had to guess id say you had to take more, but thatshould be checked and verified obviously.

To this day a solid initial bolus of aMT with a much smaller redose after 4 hours remains my favourite experience ever.
Stupidly reckless but the redose was to utilise the compounded MAOi activity and could get as dangerous as it is overwhelming - I'll never forget asking my neighbour if his garden had been invaded by the thing from Predator or it was just mine...

anyone here had MET
I tried smoking the freebase some years ago in low doses. Can't remember the details, but it seemed like a milder, longer lasting DMT.
Still have a stash of it, but have sort of forgotten about it since I always go for DMT instead.
Will have to try again some time.

To this day a solid initial bolus of aMT with a much smaller redose after 4 hours remains my favourite experience ever.
Stupidly reckless but the redose was to utilise the compounded MAOi activity and could get as dangerous as it is overwhelming - I'll never forget asking my neighbour if his garden had been invaded by the thing from Predator or it was just mine...

Bloody hell, i'd hate to be your neighbour... ;)

I mean - what sort of fence would you need to keep a Predator out? Those cunts can be slippery fuckers at the best of times.

In the grand scheme of things - you are!
Shame all my offers of a meet-up have been ignored... *cough* ;)

Heh, I'm realistic enough to admit that there's more chance of hell freezing over than there is of me getting my shit together enough to tackle the logistical nightmare that a meet up would entail. If my work brought me to your neck of the woods, it could be doable, but I only ever go south...

Lez bi honest: you could live in Edinburgh and the Mancunian in me would still call you a flouncy southern prick... ;)

In the grand scheme of things - you are!
Shame all my offers of a meet-up have been ignored... *cough* ;)

I don't remember ever seeing one, were they public or private offers? I'd have gone.

The only one i recall on the subject seemed to be heading towards something of a blind date between you and an other, and iirc that one was started by someone visiting the city for the first time.

Lady Squid needs to log the fuck in and read my damn PM!

Lez bi honest: you could live in Edinburgh and the Mancunian in me would still call you a flouncy southern prick... ;)

Who you calling a lez bi pal??

And don't EVER accuse me of being a 'flouncy southern prick'... I'm a true northerner you fuckin manc wank ;)