European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New (and not so new) RCs - Third Scraping of the Barrel

mydrugbuddy

Bluelighter
I cannot find any information within EADD on the new to market, afaik, synthetic Opioid U-47700.

There doesn't seem to be many Opi-RC users or fans on EADD. Especially amongst those that have a sizeable h tolerance, which probably does indeed render most of them useless (apart from the dangerously potent Fent analogues, in whose mere shadow I still fear to tread.)

So in short, the usual questions;

dose,
ROA,
time taken for onset of effects,
subjective rating of effects,
duration of effects,
good VFM?

In short, is it worth bothering making an order?

I'm well past the stage now of wanting to try things so that at the very least i can bank the experience, and add to the 'tried that' list.

I'll probably be very lucky to get (m)any replies from the EADD crowd. But what with Kratom falling under the NPS ban, and me being unwilling / unable to afford switching up to permanent daily DHC or O-dt habits, from where things could only get worse, as my tolerance to those things would quickly rise, and i could forsee a rapid rise through the Opi strength ranks, now is a better time than it ever has been before to quit, for a number of other reasons too. Relapsing wont be anywhere as easy and far more expensive both in the short, medium, and long term is just one of them.

But before i do quit I wish to go on one final (but careful) Opi spree and discovery mission. Better to do anything i might possibly ever want to now, rather than have a strong pull to do so in a couple of months, possibly kick starting another relapse. This is finally looking like it really is the end of the Opi line for me.

Dose: 2-3x Oxycodone, high BA via all but oral.
Hits in minutes due to dissolving faster than a hooker's trousers.
Not a clue personally, supposedly holds its ground among the mid-table morphs of Morpheus (a la OC/M/HC).
By all accounts the duration is less than that of even HM, approaching Fentanyl territory.
Reports are surfacing with alarming frequency suggesting U-47 to be objectively toxic in a brutal atypical fashion.

My unrelenting opiophilia is far from a secret on here, yet I wouldn't go anywhere fucking near it - it genuinely terrifies me.

Thanks for the reply. It will probably save me a lot of money, and possibly help prevent even worse physical issues.

How many mgs of M47 are people taking to launch the high?

Highest BA ROA other than injecting?

I thank you both for your time and replies. Shambles, was it mainly because you initially thought the substance was a 'noid that you were so against it?

Last edited:
I find mdphp pretty good, only tried a-pvp to compare but its about the same potency, maybe a little stronger, way less edgy, it is a light brown colour, kinda looks like dirt, that's the only downside.

Dose: 2-3x Oxycodone, high BA via all but oral.
Hits in minutes due to dissolving faster than a hooker's trousers.
Not a clue personally, supposedly holds its ground among the mid-table morphs of Morpheus (a la OC/M/HC).
By all accounts the duration is less than that of even HM, approaching Fentanyl territory.
Reports are surfacing with alarming frequency suggesting U-47 to be objectively toxic in a brutal atypical fashion.

My unrelenting opiophilia is far from a secret on here, yet I wouldn't go anywhere fucking near it - it genuinely terrifies me.

I had a moment of temporary insanity earlier this afternoon and purchased some synthetic Opioid U-47700. After reading a few posts in the U-47700 thread in Other Drugs and seeing some positive comments that id better not repeat here, and also noting how extremely cheap it is, and also that a little bit goes a very long way, which is handy on a low budget.. After buying and then going back and reading more posts in the thread, plus what you have said above i am also genuinely terrified now. Ive messaged them requesting to cancel the order, hopefully they will see the message in time. The thing about the extreme potency, and dosing accurately and then the high being quite short making it fiendish, tempting to you re-dose to soon, kind of screams and shouts OD RISK; VERY HIGH 8) If Opiphiles such as yourself with knowledge of chemistry would not touch with a bargepole i hope my message requesting cancellation gets noticed in time.

I do wonder though, as with Etaqualone, which everyone was equally terrified of, i eventually discovered that the problem with etaqualone was that everyone was taking the stuff orally which was a very ineffective ROA, and the dosage needed to get high that way was not very far at all from the dose needed to OD. But it turned out that with sublingual dosing, 1 tenth of the oral dose would get you nicely spangled. Shame i didnt discover that until my last remaining dose. One person had posted about mouth ulcers/blisters which put me off s/l but i eventually tried that roa with not a trace of any tissue damage.

There was a LOT more discussion about Etaqualone compared to U47700, and sometimes it's hard to make sense of all the varieities of opinions and experience. No one wants to be the EADD guinea pig for U47700, although i very nearly was. My cancellation is being dealt with now. Perhaps one day I'll re-read the U-47700 thread when I feel in a better position to make a rational decision based on what all other users or anyone with an opinion has said. I was gonna say 'make a rational and sensible decision' but i doubt it's ever gonna be sensible to obtain an opioid active @ 1mg, until there's a lot more information about volumetric dosing and the least harmful ROAs. The stuff sounds like it's caustic as fuck specifically to the nasal membrane, which echoes what Sprout said above about it being "objectively toxic in a brutal atypical fashion."

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. It will probably save me a lot of money, and possibly help prevent even worse physical issues.

How many mgs of M47 are people taking to launch the high?

Highest BA ROA other than injecting?

I thank you both for your time and replies. Shambles, was it mainly because you initially thought the substance was a 'noid that you were so against it?

There are reports of U-47700 causing serious acute health problems and injuries (most folk seem to be insufflating it and there are reports of the drug causing serious septum damage within only a week or 2 of use). Illl try and find out the exact details. Plus, the couple of offshore vendors who supply it are supposed to have just released a shit ,inactive batch, so now might not be the time to part company with any monies for it either...

Sorry MDB just read your last post properly ans I've realised I've just been repeating information u were aware of.

It's OK, i wasnt aware of the current batch issues so im glad you responded, that confirms it 100% that i wont be getting any of that shit for some time, if ever. I wonder what happens when a vendor has a duff batch, you'd like to think that they'd act on feedback but after a recent bad experience with a UK vendor im not overly optimistic.:\

It is really worrying when there are these chems coming out now which basically have just been invented by someone in order to circumvent the law and pharmalogical action seems to be a total afterthought. It is worrying that these people put out the drugs and presumably hope they don't kill people. So irresponsible.

On one of the better documentaries about Legal Highs (the one Featuring 'Baxter') it showed some Arab Guy inventing a new RC on a blackboard in about 10 seconds. He said they test on animals first of all (mice i think he said iirc) first and then he uses himself as a guinea pig (yeah right, you'll have to forgive my cynicism if i dont believe some guy who admitted that he's already made millions in profits would really test his new RCs on himself, rather than gathering up a group of willing / desperate for cash volunteer testers and using them to test the new RCs on) I bet he only said that he only uses himself as a guinea pig just for the purposes of the TV cameras.

The Baxter lad was meant to be a typical UK RC user, he would bulk buy EPD in as much bulk as he could afford and sell it at parties etc to his friends and aquantainces as "Baxtercaine". The documetary closed by stating that after having tried all of the new RCs Baxter is now using one the oldest and most notorious street drugs - Heroin. Dunno if that was put in to scare parents and Daily Mail readers, making it seem like a highly likely thing that RC LHs inevitably act as gateway drugs, a gateway to 'harder' or more addictive drugs. Apart from that bit the program was quite balanced and scaremongering was kept to a minimum.

Any one tried Thiopropamine / TPA yet? From what i can make out from the vendors bumff and the Wiki page it sounds like the stuff is a cross between speed (although less potent) and MPA?

I wont mind being the EADD Guinea Pig for this one. It doesn't sound anywhere near as deadly as U-47700 which sounds like it could very easily cause a lot of fatalaties if you don't get everything spot on.:\

It turns out that I'm not very keen on these new Eph analogues, nor on the price of them either. Hopefully this TPA will tick the right boxes. And i think one of the vendors is risking going in for a big order re-stock, that might mean that's it's a good sign that they think they have a product that people will like, and keep going back for more. If not, there may be rich pickings if this NPS ban ever does get implimented, or, failing that, if they revert to banning things on a substance to substance basis.

There's also talk of a new Arylcyclohexylamine coming within the next 4 weeks. According to Wiki that will probably make it "a recreational drug with dissociative hallucinogenic and euphoriant effects. Since, the class has been expanded by scientific research into stimulant, analgesic, and neuroprotective agents, and also by clandestine chemists in search of novel recreational drugs." Ketamine and MXE are listed on the same Wiki page, and i was glad to see that Diphenidine was not on there. Im never gong anywhere near that stuff, not even after asking BHM if i can use his bargepole.

Anyone tried 3-meo-pce? I was late for the MXE train but did get to play with a gram or so before the ban. This one seems a lot less forgiving with dosage and redosing but it has some real potential from my experiences. Great anti-depressive effects, less cozy and deep than mxe but still has a certain warmth, euphoria and energy to it which im quite enjoying. Not an mxe replacement but a nice chemical for sure!

On one of the better documentaries about Legal Highs (the one Featuring 'Baxter') it showed some Arab Guy inventing a new RC on a blackboard in about 10 seconds. He said they test on animals first of all (mice i think he said iirc) first and then he uses himself as a guinea pig (yeah right, you'll have to forgive my cynicism if i dont believe some guy who admitted that he's already made millions in profits would really test his new RCs on himself, rather than gathering up a group of willing / desperate for cash volunteer testers and using them to test the new RCs on) I bet he only said that he only uses himself as a guinea pig just for the purposes of the TV cameras.

The Baxter lad was meant to be a typical UK RC user, he would bulk buy EPD in as much bulk as he could afford and sell it at parties etc to his friends and aquantainces as "Baxtercaine". The documetary closed by stating that after having tried all of the new RCs Baxter is now using one the oldest and most notorious street drugs - Heroin. Dunno if that was put in to scare parents and Daily Mail readers, making it seem like a highly likely thing that RC LHs inevitably act as gateway drugs, a gateway to 'harder' or more addictive drugs. Apart from that bit the program was quite balanced and scaremongering was kept to a minimum.

Baxter is long time legend on EADD. Lots of discussion of what a stupid prick he was to allow the ITV to film him doing all that stupid shit when the program was first broadcast.

Long live Baxter! (although thats doubtfull) Hes a prick but he is proper-hopper. "Yo, check my new product out, 'Baxter-hed', just fill a 3ml syringe with as much Chilli Powder (I saw it on Breaking Bad) MXE, Coffee and Ephedrine as you can and fire into your Jugular vein. Just pay me first so I don't have to rummage through your wallet while we're waiting for the ambo, as I'll need to chip quicktime"

Ha!! I remember watching that a few years ago. Remember the scene when him and his mate are shooting something up and he comes out with the infamous phrase "I'm..........so..............happy!!" :)

Any idea what that chem was he was shooting out of interest??

Ha!! I remember watching that a few years ago. Remember the scene when him and his mate are shooting something up and he comes out with the infamous phrase "I'm..........so..............happy!!" :)

Any idea what that chem was he was shooting out of interest??

The red solution in the syringe that his mate and he were mainlining was MXE

Anyone tried 3-meo-pce? I was late for the MXE train but did get to play with a gram or so before the ban. This one seems a lot less forgiving with dosage and redosing but it has some real potential from my experiences. Great anti-depressive effects, less cozy and deep than mxe but still has a certain warmth, euphoria and energy to it which im quite enjoying. Not an mxe replacement but a nice chemical for sure!

Yes. It is an improvement over 3-meo-pcp in terms of being less disorientating, excellent mood boost, energy without anxiety, but I do get the feeling it has the potential to trigger mania in susceptible individuals, or if overdone.

As for the the allegededly new 'legal in the uk arylcyclohexamine' - i'm not particularly interested, given what a non-starter 3-MeO-PCMO was. I guess we will have to wait and see what they have come up with.

IIRC, that 'Arab' was the Israeli guy that 'invented' 4-MMC...

he did not invent 4mmc. I can post the logs from the hive but then I'd be breaking the rules. The guy in the documentary is just another delboy making a quick buck.

he did not invent 4mmc. I can post the logs from the hive but then I'd be breaking the rules. The guy in the documentary is just another delboy making a quick buck.

OK, I stand corrected. Didn't he have a lot to do with its mass production though?