• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

the worst i've ever snorted was some kind of powder. i dont know what though. my ex-girlfriend's mom was a coke addicta, and my ex found her "stash", it was a little baggie with some powder in it. and we thought it was her mom's coke. but her mom knew us better than that. it wasn't really coke. we found out the hard way. i poured some out, made a line and i railed the shit, and it put me in tears. i started blowing snot rockets everywhere and i even tried snorting water to wash it out. i have no clue what the stuff was but her mom put some shit in the bag to see if we'd take it. i doubted it was really coke though cuz it didnt look like and it was already crushed. most coke aropund here is still compressed in a rock. rarely do we get coke that's already crushed. but hell, i was only 14 so i didnt care.

DJ has not experienced burn quite like Highest grade ice in Japan.
though Dj thinks that rip upon insufflation is bitter sweet pleasurable pain. if DJ takes something truly mental, Dj likes to feel it rip and then hit home.

most painful though was a line of powdered dry Sativa. (yes that"s right, bud.)
stupid as this act is, it was hilarious to rack up 4 lines of bud, watch 3 mates hoof it with dead pan expressions, and pass it to a drunk and overly loud alpha-male stranger sat beside us at a free party. and irritating everyone in the room with pseudo tales of "hardcore" narcotic cliches. that geeza just had to get down on the fattest rail of bud and dry to hoof it up like it was as normal as your morning sit on the throne. (blissfully unaware that our lines were not only distinctly smaller, but barely inhaled and then blown into a tissue at the first opportune moment) he must've spent half an hour gagging and trying to honk that back! lol. i guess you had to be there.

#DJ would like to state that the latter anecdote was 18 years ago and DJ is not especially proud of DJ's behavior#
(though 10% of DJ still thinks its f***ing hilarious)

DMT fumarate

Anyone ever snorted N,N-DMT fumarate?

Unfortunately, yes. Why anyone would suggest this form of ingestion for dmt fumarate is beyond me. Additionally, anyone who claims to enjoy this method is either lying or seriously braindead. Not too many things have made me feel like I truly wanted to die. This was one of those things.

snorting sleeping pills didn't work and fucking hurt, snuff also just gave me a big headache when i did alot. But my worst by far is xanax.... snorting that (at least the generic i had) was like a shotgun blast to the face! and the drip was awfullll, snorting benzo's is stupiidd, hah

amphetamine, the European kind, white powder with a licorice smell to it, worst burn ever, although I haven't done a large percentage of the drugs talked about on here so I'm sure other drugs burn more.

DPT. I normally IM'd it, but one time I snorted it and the pain was so fucking bad it made me have a bad trip consisting of a good hour hiding under a blanket in terror of nothing in particular. Had many good times with the same batch the other way, so I'm pretty sure it was the DPT, which was sourced from an RC chemical supplier back in the days before .gov shut them all down.

Insufflating 2C-C was a great idea.... though it was my first phenethylamine and yeah it sure did burn.... thought the effects of the drug came on quicker too, which was good =]

relly relly cut bs coke, i think it was chopped up crack or somthing,also mdma burned pretty bad but at the time i relly didnt care

I feel the pain of piperazine
I feel the pain of citalopram (did do something but not enough)
I feel the pain of legal high AM-HI-CO Diablo XXX (called sumin like that anyway)

Amphetamine (european) burn? Ha your all girls. And I am but a man

Last edited:
some powder tobacco i forgot what the guy called it bullshit, made half my face and head burn like a mother fucker.8o8o8o