• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

P2P based methamphetamine, absolute poison though the adulterants theu se in American heroin taste almost as bad.

For some reason, when I was in the 6th grade, we thought it would be a WONDERFUL idea to squirt Binaca up our nose.

Yep! We were fuckin' GENIUSES!!!!! 8o

5-methoxy(foxy w/e), had a good punch for 15mg or 25mg bumps, i couldnt imagine a decent line.
i dropped liquid L in my once while on 5 good drops already for some brilliant reason, that was a wild sting.

I gave up snorting after trying some MDMA powder. Maybe I just have a sensitive nose, but it burned like hell! Now I parachute it instead.

Tuinol (which looks just like the BL Mascot) as soon as it went up my nose, it felt like a spike went thru my eye...and the taste didn't subside for hours. Dumbass.

40mg freebase N,N-DMT

The trip lasted 1 hour. The excruciating pain and sensation of a hole being eaten away into my sinuses lasted nearly 3 hours.

Hell yeah. Snorting DMT hurts so fucking bad, but the massive extension of the trip is worth it. When I did it I was coming down off of MDMA, so I wasn't sure if it had anything to do with the extra serotonin in my brain competitively inhibiting MAO a la ayahuasca, apparently it works when you're sober too.

Good to know, that shit was crazy. I took about 1.5 times what I'd normally smoke to "break through" and was stuck in the DMT cartoon world (like how it looks when you're coming down off a smoked trip) for about 45 minutes. The visuals were mesmerizing. It was as if there was about a two second lag in my visual field and everything that happened within those two seconds were visually superimposed on everything. For example, when my roommate blinked I would see his eyes open and closed at the same time. When he talked to me, it was as if his mouth was closed and mouthing each syllable in a word simultaneously. In short, it was fucking insane.

But back to the point: snorting DMT hurts like hell.

I haven't snorted too many rare chemicals, most of the common ones though including a street ecstasy pill that burned pretty bad.

methamphetamine...only thing thats ever made my nose actually bleed.

2c-e is a close second.

snorted many many stupid things... worst would be really fine thc crystals from a hash machine, sneezed for hours. phentobarbital is horrible to snort, couldn't really enjoy the rare high properly. this strange mdxx, mda or mabey pma in capsules, was sold brown tar like rocks, snorted that with out crushing it and had a rock stick and sit there and disolve all nite. tasted like shit.
big enough amount off ketamine crystals, not crushed up, to pass out at concert and be put on stretcher and oxygen and stuff. i just stuck a note in the bag and snorted wat i thought was a half point from a gram cause didn't have any other way. bad idea, way to much.

5-Meo-DMT brings the biggest burn of what I've tried... 2ci in close second. I somehow managed to snort about 70mg throughout the night without too much burn for some reason but when i did just straight 20mg it took me over. fucker just didn't want to go numb. i guess i just got numb to it with the 70mg... i think the first few doses were oral i can't remember.

yes 70mg. yes i'm a fucktard.