• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

Snorting 2C-T-7 feels like snorting the wrath of Satan.

Ecstasy is pretty nasty too.

Once I tried to snort a vicoprofen, but it burned like hell. I could only snort half the pill, but I simply ate the other crushed parts, I am not snorting any pill which contains APAP, Ibuprofen, etc. EVER AGAIN. I only snort Ritalin these days since because the others burn too badly. Though I would consider snorting oxycontins, since they don't have acetaminophen.

The most painful thing I have snorted is a crushed up "ecstasy" pill (Obviously using the term loosely, thats what it was sold as) containing a dirty mildly trippy chemical I can't identify. Most painful, identifiable substance I have snorted is crushed up crystal methamphetamine.

The most painful thing I have snorted is a crushed up "ecstasy" pill (Obviously using the term loosely, thats what it was sold as) containing a dirty mildly trippy chemical I can't identify. Most painful, identifiable substance I have snorted is crushed up crystal methamphetamine.

yeah I railed a meth bomb once too, not fun:p

Horribly cut coke with nasty substances added to it or maybe Oxy, if I don't chop it up nicely and rush my way along that shit burns.

Last edited:
i have to say meth. i've burst blood vessels in my eye from it, and it constantly makes my eyes water and my nose burn. but once i start getting into using heavily, i snort of begin to love the way it burns...

prozac - i was really bored. then was in agony for hours. no amount of flushing helped. my face got swollen

MDMA crystals, that acually made my nose bled.

2C-E, burn just makes my eyes water, and takes a while to go away.

-PLUR

2C-I and meth, those are really the only drugs that bur bad, most drugs just have nasty tasting drips...MDMA burns pretty good too, though I dont snort drugs often. Bout the only things id snort these days would be speed(still rather smoke it) K of course and obviousy coke, im not about to go eating coke, IV coke scares me too so yer...