• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

3-fpm... i used to rail 100mg lines
3-mmc comes close second with 2c-b
crushed xtc powder in third (gross i know)
then MDMA i guess

now i have a hole communicating my nostrils

Methamphetamine no question, but God damn it hurts so good

All drugs are better consumed orally, or smoked. Or IV, but that's another story.

Snorting just fucks your sinuses for life...
I don't know it's something like you can sense the drugs on your mucous membranes, you can smell them, feels then disolving in tiny layers of mucus, and then the sensation is a part of the rush, a part of the high. I mean the sensations in your nose are overwhelming the rest of your body and it changes into a mind rush idk

Methadone tablets snorted, give you a bloody nose or worse. It's caustic as it turns out. I would NOT want to feel that in my vein.

Here's some of the worst I've done: MDMA, A-PVP, 2C-E, basically every amphetamine incl. fluorinated amphs (includes 4-FA and meth), but for me 2-Methyl-AP-237 has to take the cake. Just straight up caustic and also tastes like you're snorting gasoline, thinking about it makes me want to puke

Alot of the drugs listed in this thread do burn quite a bit, ive done pretty much all of them. But just nothing comes close to the pain of 2C-E, its just next level stuff. The whole 2C-x series burns bad but something about this one really fluffy 2C-E batch i got back in the day was espesially bad. And i used to rail alot like 20mgs (heavy psych tolerance) at least when i did it which looked like more than it sounds cuz of how fluffy it was.

Id previously snorted a smaller amount i was gifted from a friend of a different batch and it was pretty bad but man oh man was i in for a surprise. When i did the two lines moments later it felt like someone stuck a screw driver up my nose and twisted, began profusely crying. Then got overwhelmed with nausea and ran to the bathroom and vomited out straight rainbow puke, the whole world had begun swirling heavily. Made it back to my room and lay in bed, the pain still very present ten mins later and the trip kicking up into high gear.

Breathtaking visuals growing in complexity as time slowly pasy by maybe after 15mins the burning in my nose faded and i was left in a glorious psychedelic state. Back then i used to snort 2C-E pretty frequently in the beginning and then i switched to only eating it for a number of years, its actually a better trip that way overall. Something about it has more sparkle and it is more euphoric for me aswell. A better method for a faster onset is plugging, makes it just as potent as sniffing it. Takes away any nausea i sometimes experience with oral/intranasal and has same quality trip as the oral dosing just shorter.

Hits hard like ten minutes after you administer the dose, no burning your bum if you dilute it right. That said i usually take the 2C-E orally now cuz i like the extended duration and the more gradual come up and drop off. I have two doses of 2C-E left that im saving to take with my girlfriend someday, it will be 15mgs orally each without tolerance will knock your socks off.

Methadone tablets snorted, give you a bloody nose or worse. It's caustic as it turns out. I would NOT want to feel that in my vein.

Are those the tiny UK 5mg Physeptone tablets or one of the BIG pills meant to be dissolved in water.

Physeptone snorts OK and given that oral bioavailability of methadone is anything from 48% to 74%... it's certainly worth it. I've also extracted methadone freebase from the linctus and smoked it, which was actually quite impressive given that I had no tolerance whatsoever...

Most painful was some 2c, which hurt the worse I’m not sure. But most disgusting is MT-45 and leads by far. You know how good coke, H, K etc “taste” good to the nose, this shit was polar opposite.