• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

lets see...I've put a lot up my fuckin nose.

But when it comes down to MOST painful...it would be this shit that was known as "MDS"
It was in a capsule and SWEET MOTHER OF FUCK it BURNS. Like fuck me. I've snorted E pills, pure MDMA, meth shards, K, and oxy (coke too, but that doesn't burn lol). All of those burns were SOFT compared to this shit. Like, there was no possible way you could take a full line. Just taking small bumps would set your nose on fire and make your eye go bloodshot and watery.

Ever since taking that, snorting E and meth is child's play.

Diphenhydramine burned like hell. I wouldn't ever snort that shit again.

A friend of mine were young and dumb and decided it would be a fantastic idea to snort a mepergan (sp?) capsule. It's meperidine and promethazine.

We had our head in the freezer in no time. It was without a doubt many times more painful than methamp.

meth has a nice burn... the blood isn't horrible... it hurts yeah... but it numbs up quick and then you're good. That taste to me is worse than the burn.

For me.. BAR NONE... the WORST was darvocet ((propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen) they were generic tabs. I don't know what kind of excipients were in them, but OMG it wasn't the tylenol. I've snorted plenty of pills with tylenol in them. A close second was some hydrocodone/Ibuprofen mixture. Ibuprofen is nasty in the nose, but not even close to darvocet. That shit burns, burns, burns, and burns. It doesn't stop. My ex and I used to snort them when we were out of EVERYTHING else... we were aspiring masochists. ^_^

P.S. Melatonin was bad too.. and so was cyclobenzaprine... still not as bad as darvocet though.

Anything that ends with "zine" burns like hell. I tried snorting promethazine and my nose burned for minutes, but hydroxyzine hurt the most, mucus was flooding out of my nose and my eyes were bloodshot for a day or so. I'd definitely go with hydroxyzine.

meth has a nice burn... the blood isn't horrible... it hurts yeah... but it numbs up quick and then you're good. That taste to me is worse than the burn.

For me.. BAR NONE... the WORST was darvocet ((propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen) they were generic tabs. I don't know what kind of excipients were in them, but OMG it wasn't the tylenol. I've snorted plenty of pills with tylenol in them. A close second was some hydrocodone/Ibuprofen mixture. Ibuprofen is nasty in the nose, but not even close to darvocet. That shit burns, burns, burns, and burns. It doesn't stop. My ex and I used to snort them when we were out of EVERYTHING else... we were aspiring masochists. ^_^

P.S. Melatonin was bad too.. and so was cyclobenzaprine... still not as bad as darvocet though.

You think propoxyphene napsylate is bad? Try propoxyphene hydrochloride. The only difference is that the hydrochloride version is water soluble (aka burns 100 times worse).

A few years of buying bags, never got something that was completely bunk. Got shitty dope, but nothing fake.

One of my last purchases dude put flour or something in there. Tried it just to make sure, fuckin' burned so bad. Ughhh, terrible.

2c-b burned like a mother fucker.

Also just some plain vicodin made my eyes water pretty bad.

2c-* compounds, specifically 2c-b, 2c-e, 2c-i, and 2c-c. These are the only ones I have snorted.
No other drug even comes close.

Yeah nothing hurts more than a 2c

the last time I snorted t-7 I thought it was gonna be the end of me

It hurt so bad and I was pouring sweat and my face got all red and puffy

Shortly there after I spewed multi colored vomit all around the room

After about an hour I started feeling much better and the trip went great

You think propoxyphene napsylate is bad? Try propoxyphene hydrochloride. The only difference is that the hydrochloride version is water soluble (aka burns 100 times worse).

Dude... you rock! xD I'm gonna have to add that one and the ones you put before to my list. wtf is that zine shit? I'm gonna have to look that one up. ;)

Yopo for sure, also was my first psychedelic, so was pretty nice experience even that the pain was awful.

When I was prescribed welbutrin for depression, one night i was feeling pissed off and i crushed a pill up and mixed it with a line of meth, most painful thing up my nose with the most vile tast in my mouth for hours.