• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

^ yes! those yapo seeds lol. burn like a mofo, i don't know if it's the seeds or the lime. the last time i did them i threw up too. i was tripping balls for the next two hours though.

BZP is an utter bitch, it even looks jagged in the baggy, no Idea what I was thinking...

you dont know pain until you have snorted a 2c...

about like being bashed in the face with a lit torch....

the person i did a little 10mg bump with puked from the pain and caustic chemical flavored drip.....

imagine snorting lye.... and you have an idea....

either ambien or E

I saw someone mentioned snorting an antidepressant, I had a friend that snorted Zoloft and said it was the worse pain he ever felt, and that it lasted all day, I got a good laugh from that

i noticed someone on the first page mentioned Ultram 200ER's being horrible

i would have to second that motion, i used to get scripts for them way way way before my dilaudid days (i would have to vote dilaudid as the #1 easiest thing to bump, its like conditioner for your nose lol)

i remember trying to bump a 200 ER ultram (tramadol) and not only did it feel like complete hell and make me cry, but it honestly felt as if i had pop rocks in my nose just digging the vessels and nerves inside out for hours... anyone who has tried them could prolly relate to the "pop-rock" feeling, like the burn is harsh enough, then feeling your insides or your nostril bubbleing and popping with agony is just TEH SUX

MDMA was horrible. A first-timer buddy of mine actually snorted some beer off his finger to get the burning sensation away lol :/

2cs take the win.....First time I got 2ce I snorted half the pill and my septum fucking closed...i couldnt breathe out of my nose for 2 days...

ambien and dmt are bad too..

I agree with someone above-methadone is horrendous. Why would anyone do that!? Not sure, but I did it. Also, YES I've wasted codeines back in the day. I have learned far too many lessons. Stupid children.

I'd say either Ecstacy or Mephedrone. The E gave me a fucking nose bleed.