• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MIA Bluelighters

Pure_XTC said:
Obviously you didn't notice that EvoldicA is acidlove backwards (and neither did I)! After he pointed that out to me, it made it so much easier to spell ;)

Dude, I never realized that either.

Coolio said:
I really wanna know where superluminal disappeared to as well. He's the first BLer I ever met, his dad's house is right down the road somewhere but I forget how to get there now.

hey I remember that guy from chat. When OD had its own chat server and all hehe.

LapDawg said:
so was junglefaerie. yowza.

She was so hot :D

wahtever happened to stacy? candykid69? shit i forgot her bl name but i adored the hell outta her... anyone know???

Squirt made an appearance at Starscape!!

And so did that weirdo junglefaerie chick. ;)

is the -bYd- around anywhere anymore? i was out driving a few min ago, and saw a license plate that said "BYD ROX" n it brought him to mind... lol... still around anywhere?

he's around, just not on bluelight :) thats an awesome license plate!

i just stopped... and just.. thought about it... probz for about 5 seconds.. then i just fell apart giggling...

ive also been awake for about 3 days, so its probz more funny to me than it should have been... but its funny how you can see these random things and theyll remind you of bl/blers.... if you ever talk, tell him i say hi :)

^ YO! here's another dude i haven't seen in a while. :)

speaking of which, where is MrGeezer...

For some reason I think he's posting under another name, but I could be completely mistaken. His last post under that alias was in 2003 :(

his banning was a mistake with autobahn. i guess it was reversed :)