• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MIA Bluelighters

I wonder if Rayna has kept in touch with him. I can contact her.

I thought I was old back then...now reading this...I feel older!! Brownie is great last I talked with him. :)

what about teddy.....he may even be around, it's just that I am not....

chrissie i raged with him a few times with you & luke, he was so fun

Yoyi said:
I thought I was old back then...now reading this...I feel older!! Brownie is great last I talked with him. :)

OMG how did i miss this?! *TAG!* you're it! no tag-backs!! *runs away*

colon d colon d colon d i miss you yoyi!!

Miss all the original Florida crew. Was tough cutting connections back then but was almost inevitable with what I was going through at the time. Hope you all are doing well.

^ i see him on AIM sometimes and he's on myspace. i haven't talked to him since ~nov 2006 though. he was doing well the last time i spoke with him.

^^same here. i was just now wondering what happened to him when i bumped a thread in NEMD (i think thats right haha)

Raverdad! Yoyi! Squrit! Evoldica! Lane! Rabbi! ..and all you other mother f'ers! It's a frickin' time warp!

Goddess and I are still married and doing well. No chitlins yet. We bump into speedracer, supersteve, and glowbug occassionally but thats about. Haven't talked with Chalice in awhile. As far as I know Raverdave and Angelight are still married up in NY. Anyway, I'm rarely here so hit me up on me email at anytime gang... [email protected] or I'm on www.myspace.com/jay4thirteen

Holy crap it's Wyrm! I haven't seen much of the old Florida bluelighters since I moved to Washington two years ago.

Awww Wyrm! It's so good to see you and Goddess are still happily married. :)

I like seeing our old school come out. It makes me fuzzy inside. ;)

i wonder where Morrison's Lament and bluedolphin have been.

25.gif