• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MIA Bluelighters

I don't know you flux from other than your occasional posts, but spliffs and aristotle make a good combination. :D

^phil is alive and well. I know he was accidentally banned here by autobahn and that sour taste never left his mouth. He's doing fine though.

LapDawg said:
...and they were doing so well with muddling their accents. :D

Come now Mr. Higgins, you know the old adage.

You can take the girl out of the country...

Is PhreeX still around? He's about the only person I remember that I haven't seen around yet. I hope he's still ok, I stopped coming about the time he almost died, and well, the rest of the people I remember are still here. ;)

^Which time would that be?
He is alive and ticking, he has a post on the from page of this forum right now....

Sprout
Flower
Goddess
Minimows
Binkie
CARESS
cloud 9
evodica (sp)
PuristLove
NYTFLY

evoldica is still around, but i think he's still on hiatus from the internet; i spoke with him in chat a couple weeks ago, he's been pretty busy lately with work and whatnot

ice-9 said:
dj quantum?
;)

Flower and puristlove are covered earlier in this thread. I'll ask Crow next time I see him if he knows about Sprout. Evoldica...there's one I haven't seen in awhile...since last year's StarScape. Also, cloud9 is definitely one I'd wonder about - last I heard he was living with AllStarMaterial around Bradenton, FL. Sure wish him well - would like to know how the world is treating him.

Last edited:
^haha ;)

Well, I know sprout came in a few months ago to post but i, like, totally missed her. or something.

I really wanna know where superluminal disappeared to as well. He's the first BLer I ever met, his dad's house is right down the road somewhere but I forget how to get there now.

ice-9 said:
evodica (sp)

Obviously you didn't notice that EvoldicA is acidlove backwards (and neither did I)! After he pointed that out to me, it made it so much easier to spell ;)

ice-9 said:

she's doin' good.
got married to Wyrm (another BL member). it was a pretty wedding.
she's still in the Tampa area.

actually i did know but i had a prior meeting with mr. daniels before i posted...

;)

the kids i spoke to aren't very involved with anyone outside the music education department at hartt... so i can't really help locate paul.

sorry it took me so long, i had to comb *hic* a few bars before i found the group of people i was looking for.

*stands and slowly weaves her way to the door*