• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MIA Bluelighters

I seriously Miss CARESS. I know the last time I chatted with her she was doing well up in The Jersey Shore Area. I lost her phone number when I broke my cell phone though :(

Miss Soulfly and Aleesh as well

What about Sinthetik and ChaCha Has anyone heard from them lately?

Dude, I'm totally a Bluelighter! Let's know each other!:)

BTW FrostyAngel even though she has been MIA for a while she is doing quite well. We are still roomates as well.... Coincidentally MattyBGX just moved in with us as well since he needed a place to stay and we had the spare bedroom... They say hi to everyone.. MattyBGX might be going to Starscape again this year....

I've been thinking about starscape... I haven't been up there in a bit :D Anyone willing to share a room w/me and possibly one other?

Pennywise? Where the fuck you at bro? My boy told me some fucked up shit tonight thats got me worried...

Meow (woem) out of nowhere just found me online which made me think of this post... She is doing quite well....

This made me think of others I am missing.... Libelula, Gamecat, Littlefluffyclouds, alot of Whistle 3 Memories of the Big BL picnic meetup in Philly.....

That really sucks.... in the past we have had BL'ers travel from California, Florida, even Canada for the festivities

yesh, my biddie will be comming down from manitoba for bonnaroo and starscape and siht i think. although is parents live in Va Beach and he might be here for summer, so i dunno :)

Squeaks said:
That really sucks.... in the past we have had BL'ers travel from California, Florida, even Canada for the festivities

And next year I'm planning on coming from the UK :), all going well.

socal50 said:
I want to go to starscape but I live too far :(

people fly in from all over the place. you're never too far away for a SS!

Looking for Ex-Bler Any help appreciated!

Ok, this is prolly a very odd thread, but I was told that this would be allowed in Social, but not anywhere else so here it goes

Basically I'm trying to get into contact with an old friend from Bl that one day up and disappeared without saying a word. We chated online fairly frequently for a while and became fairly good friends I'd like to think.

Anyways, I would generally talk with him either via msn, bl, or his hotmail email acct.

One day, he just stopped signing on, which is extremely odd as he had been online everyday for as long as I had known him. We talked on the phone with each other a couple of times as well, but I lost his phone number ages ago.

The only two bits of information that I have that might be helpful to anyone who may have used to talk to him are; He lived in Ohio (at least during his board activity, his join date was Dec 2001, and his last date of activity is somewhere around during or shortly after Feb of 2002. At least thats the last record I can find of him making an actual post)

However, I'm fairly certain he continued to be online past Feb of 2002, but not much longer than that I don't think... he may have not been posting on bl is all but we still talked on msn I believe.

last bit of possible info that I have is that his name was Italian sounding... his last name *I think* Sorry I can't remember more than that, but I never called him by his name or had a reason to online.

Sorry that I can't really provide more concrete details or anything like that.... but I don't have much info myself minus basically what I've uncovered from the Bl archives.

His msn s/n was [email protected]
His Bl handle was Effigy
But I don't think that username is active anymore, actually I'm pretty sure its not.

Oh! Also, he posted at the poppies.org forums too
His handle was also Effigy over there
In order to come up with his name over there though you have to search the archives specifically.

Anyways, heres a list of all the threads hes posted in
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/search.php?searchid=1300287

and heres just one specific thread
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=59215

Anyways, any help at all is GREATLY appreciated.
Also, if you do have any information I'd prefer you pm unless the post isn't revealing.

Thanks again everyone, and I hope this thread is allowed... sorry in advance if its not, but I was told that the social forums would prolly accept it more readily than any other place.