Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MIA Bluelighters

tathra said:
  • superluminal
  • thetripdoctor

i could probably have a friend swing my TTD's parents' place and see if he's still around, but i have no clue how to find superluminal :(

Ahhh, Superluminal was one very cool cat!

As far as The Trip Doctor, I would not be surprised if he crossed the wrong people and his corpse is now rotting on the side of some major interstate highway.

On another note.... where the hell is Dr. Duckbutt?!?!?

I was always truly entertained by his nonsense.

badboybrian said:
  • hueroLOCO

First BLr I ever met.

I would also like to know what happened to him. Last I heard of him he had some crazy accident and broke both his arms, that was quite a few years ago though. I was known as trollin101 back then.

yeah I remember hearing about that accident. I just got a little update not too long ago saying Mr. Loco's back in the Bay Area. Sorry but I don't have more info other than that.

tinabean said:
brownie :-(

Don't sweat the brown man, life's been good to him since retiring from the scene. Got in great shape, go into working with kids, life's been good to him. Haven't heard anything in awhile, but we should all hope for life to turn out as well for us :D

+ Liquid69Raver (Dj Skywalker) or something like that?
+ PuristLove

Long time no see around!

i have a few friends at the University of Hartford (more specifically the Hartt School, is that where Paul was studying?)... i can ask them if they know of him...

it would be easier if i knew his last name.

^^ i'm pretty sure he's at Hartt. ask steve, he'd know. like i said, this was probably a year ago i last talked to paul, and anything can happen with that boy in a year's time. check your pm's for his last name.

SoCal? What's with the Crackolackian migration to SoCal? At least we got two of the good ones back.

{{{Aly & Dagny}}}

LapDawg said:
Last I heard a couple years ago he was DJing out in Socal.
jefe, tell me you're joking. please. lol

and Reed, in case you didn't notice when you were out here... IT DOESN'T SNOW!! that is some serious incentive to never move back east again.

BlueAdonis said:

+ PuristLove

Long time no see around!

He is alive and well. I talked with him on AIM a few weeks ago. When I speak with him next, I will let him know people are asking about him. ALso, you may try asking Atlas about PuristLove. I think he may still communicate with him more frequently than I do.

That was the last info I got. heh.

I miss those girls. Boo on you for bringing it up. :p ;)

^^Well you should have known all along that they were just on loan to you for a little while. ;)

Any word on these MIAs?

Trancendance
Supersonic

...and they were doing so well with muddling their accents. :D

LapDawg said:
here are some old, old names most probably won't recognized.

• Moppy
  • richierich
  • Ashke
  • Pyro

Not that they'd know ME, but that's a cool list of people. I completely forgot about Pyro, he was a great guy (online). Richierich was really fucking cool - if anyone sees him say hi from me (we met at EDC in 2001, he might remember looking after me).

I can't think of anyone really off the top of my head.

MrGeezer? Mashie? (Bob's still around on AIM, I think?)

hi chrissie & dawn (and any others left who i'm at all familiar with, whoever you might be).

sorry for disappearing, but i think i'm still disappeared. i'm not really here. better to email me (try [email protected])

and sorry for being such a flake, chrissie. i haven't seen or spoken to you in ages. but don't take it personally, i've been hiding in my house smoking spliffs and reading aristotle for about 2 years now. maybe it's time i see the light of day again.

try me.